Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) (4584 Views)

Hear What The Respected S.A.N Says Regarding Obi/Tinubu/Atiku Case / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) / Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

Who are you?
oya wait till nigeria disbanded....you will confirmed your landlockedness
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
Adaka Boro and his 1000 Ijaws fighters evicted biafrans and their forces from the niger delta within a year...but the death of Boro made biafrans to regain energy and took the war to another two years....

Ijaw and igbo nor be mate for war...
only Ijaw women can equal igbo men in fight... imagine dot ibo men wey aba kyari take dey collect ranks..
Was it before or after he was killed by a 14 yr old Biafran child soldier?

And for the record adaka Boro was one of the field commanders under Benjamin adekunle who was in charge of the 3 marine battalion that battalion had 40 thousands foot soldiers with dozens of field commanders which adaka Boro was just one of them, take your ogogoro joint story to where it belongs
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
oyatz:

If Biafra recognized the Mid-West as a Region on it's own, Why did Biafra invaded and occupied the Mid-West and Ojukwu declared Gov David Ejoor wanted dead or alive and went ahead to appoint Dr Okonkwo as the Governor of Region?
Biafra recognized mid-west as a region of its own, and the invasion of Biafra was just a passage root to Lagos that was the initial plan but banjo didn't follow through the plan of reaching Lagos in 24 hours as he was commanded, the invasion was aided by Midwest igbos who were in complet support of Biafra , governor David Ejoor was never declared wanted dead or alive plus banjo was the one who made a radio announcement to address the people of mid West of their intention of invading mid West and their was no time he mentioned anything about Ejoor been wanted dead or alive ojukwu himself never made such announcement so I don't know where you got that from

Okwonkwo was a mid Westerner and he was one of those who supported Biafra and ojukwu trusted him that was why he was made the governor of mid West to guarantee biafran safety in mid West cause Ejoor was communicating with the Nigerian Army in Lagos
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

Was it before or after he was killed by a 14 yr old Biafran child soldier?

And for the record adaka Boro was one of the field commanders under Benjamin adekunle who was in charge of the 3 marine battalion that battalion had 40 thousands foot soldiers with dozens of field commanders which adaka Boro was just one of them, take your ogogoro joint story to where it belongs
mumu go read history..... it is everywhere..... it is even in obasanjo book....
Boro used 1000 self trained rivers men.....they called them rag tag river men...... boro could not have got success in using same weak nigeria soldiers that biafrans used to play ball.... 1000 Ijaw boys.... go read my command from obasanjo book.... or go read Boro story.... or go ask more educated person to tell you..

Ijaws fought against biafra thats why igbos say Ijaws are betrayals....
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
oya wait till nigeria disbanded....you will confirmed your landlockedness
The so called Niger Delta or South South you talk about is held together politically because of Nigeria if Nigeria breaks today, the so called Niger Delta or South South itself will break cause there are different ethnic groups in South South that won't want to be under an ijaw dominated Nation, Akwa ibom republic will first pull out, then ogoni Nation, then the former mid West region will pull out Niger Delta will be left of ijaw republic so we will have no business with ijaw republic
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

The so called Niger Delta or South South you talk about is held together politically because of Nigeria if Nigeria breaks today, the so called Niger Delta or South South itself will break cause there are different ethnic groups in South South that won't want to be under an ijaw dominated Nation, Akwa ibom republic will first pull out, then ogoni Nation, then the former mid West region will pull out Niger Delta will be left of ijaw republic so we will have no business with ijaw republic
niger delta is one.... united NDR
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
mumu go read history..... it is everywhere..... it is even in obasanjo book....
Boro used 1000 self trained rivers men.....they called them rag tag river men...... boro could not have got success in using same weak nigeria soldiers that biafrans used to play ball.... 1000 Ijaw boys.... go read my command from obasanjo book.... or go read Boro story.... or go ask more educated person to tell you..

Ijaws fought against biafra thats why igbos say Ijaws are betrayals....

My friend I say take your ogogoro joint story to your brothers they will believe you, adaka Boro with his boy's operated only in the swampy area the creeks adekunle positioned him in the creeks cause him and his ijaw boys knew the area and could swim that's the only place adaka Boro and his boys operated the journey of the 3 marine battalion started in calabar where they used a warship to put a blockade and advanced towards the creeks there were 40 thousands troops half of them were tiv people from Benue adaka Boro operated only in the creeks he never fought the biafrans outside the creeks
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
niger delta is one.... united NDR
Lol one under Nigerian geopolitical zone that's all, recently a petition was submitted to the UN by a group calling for Akwa ibom republic
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol one under Nigerian geopolitical zone that's all, recently a petition was submitted to the UN by a group calling for Akwa ibom republic
upon all that we are still united confederated niger delta republic
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend I say take your ogogoro joint story to your brothers they will believe you, adaka Boro with his boy's operated only in the swampy area the creeks adekunle positioned him in the creeks cause him and his ijaw boys knew the area and could swim that's the only place adaka Boro and his boys operated the journey of the 3 marine battalion started in calabar where they used a warship to put a blockade and advanced towards the creeks there were 40 thousands troops half of them were tiv people from Benue adaka Boro operated only in the creeks he never fought the biafrans outside the creeks
all what every body know is that it was Ijaws that defeated the biafrans in the first year of the war.... you that cocaine has destroyed brain, how can you hear what someone is telling you...
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
upon all that we are still united confederated niger delta republic
Who United you? What United you? There will be nothing like Niger Delta if Nigeria breaks, mid West, that is Edo state and Delta State was never a part of the old Eastern region to start with, they will not join Niger Delta republic, the old South East state now Akwa ibom and cross river State will not join Niger Delta republic, rivers state which was the area adaka Boro created Niger republic was divided to Bayalsa and rivers state because the minority ogonis, ikwerres Kalahari etc didn't want to be dominated by ijaw
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

Who United you? What United you? There will be nothing like Niger Delta if Nigeria breaks, mid West, that is Edo state and Delta State was never a part of the old Eastern region to start with, they will not join Niger Delta republic, the old South East state now Akwa ibom and cross river State will not join Niger Delta republic, rivers state which was the area adaka Boro created Niger republic was divided to Bayalsa and rivers state because the minority ogonis, ikwerres Kalahari etc didn't want to be dominated by ijaw
am from delta state na..... Ijaw dominated delta state na... Ijaws are in edo and ondo states respectively.... guy we are united niger delta republic
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
all what every body know is that it was Ijaws that defeated the biafrans in the first year of the war.... you that cocaine has destroyed brain, how can you hear what someone is telling you...
No don't say everybody knows, say what you ogogoro drinkers believe in your drinking joints, do you know how long it took the 3 Marin battalion to advance from calabar where they landed to ikot epkene then to the creeks in Bonny were adaka Boro was positioned? Your ogogoro joint story starts and ends with you ogogoro drinkers
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
am from delta state na..... Ijaw dominated delta state na... Ijaws are in edo and ondo states respectively.... guy we are united niger delta republic
Ijaw are a minority in Edo Delta and Ondo and rivers states, the minority in rivers state especially saro wiwa did everything possible to carve majority of ijaw out of rivers state so that ijaw won't dominat them in rivers
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

Ijaw are a minority in Edo Delta and Ondo and rivers states, the minority in rivers state especially saro wiwa did everything possible to carve majority of ijaw out of rivers state so that ijaw won't dominat them in rivers
sarowiwa? are you sure you are human or you living in far away india?

when did sarowiwa became stake holder of rivers? talk more of becoming a governor to decide state creation..?..

the history school you go na baba o...... i fear but i nor run...
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
jimyjames:

No don't say everybody knows, say what you ogogoro drinkers believe in your drinking joints, do you know how long it took the 3 Marin battalion to advance from calabar where they landed to ikot epkene then to the creeks in Bonny were adaka Boro was positioned? Your ogogoro joint story starts and ends with you ogogoro drinkers
guy...cocaine has destroyed your brain....
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
sarowiwa? are you sure you are human or you living in far away india?

when did sarowiwa became stake holder of rivers? talk more of becoming a governor to decide state creation..?..

the history school you go na baba o...... i fear but i nor run...
You are not getting my point I didn't say saro wiwa decided state creation, I said he was one of those from the minorities who advocated for state creation to free themselves from ijaw domination, majority ijaw was carved out of rivers state for that very reason, saro wiwa was one of rivers cabinet members, obi Wali was one of them, in fact obi wali wanted to create an ikwerre dominated state he proposed the creation of portarcourt state
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Notasyouthink: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
oh....see this one already frustrated.... my brother.... thats how it will be o..... niger delta republic had padlocked biafra to moveless status....
all hail NDR the future giant of africa...
You are irrelevant until you prove to me that you are truly the mouth piece of niger delta.

Lastly, who or which group is championing the so-called NDR??
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are irrelevant until you prove to me that you are truly the mouth piece of niger delta.

Lastly, who or which group is championing the so-called NDR??
A giant woman.... but i wont mention her name here...
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by oyatz(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2021
jimyjames:

Biafra recognized mid-west as a region of its own, and the invasion of Biafra was just a passage root to Lagos that was the initial plan but banjo didn't follow through the plan of reaching Lagos in 24 hours as he was commanded, the invasion was aided by Midwest igbos who were in complet support of Biafra , governor David Ejoor was never declared wanted dead or alive plus banjo was the one who made a radio announcement to address the people of mid West of their intention of invading mid West and their was no time he mentioned anything about Ejoor been wanted dead or alive ojukwu himself never made such announcement so I don't know where you got that from

Okwonkwo was a mid Westerner and he was one of those who supported Biafra and ojukwu trusted him that was why he was made the governor of mid West to guarantee biafran safety in mid West cause Ejoor was communicating with the Nigerian Army in Lagos

You are contradicting yourself;

1) Biafran Army moving into non-Biafran Territory with full military force is an invasion.

2) The Head of State of Biafran, L.t Col Ojukwu's appointment of Dr Okonkwo as the Governor of Mid-Western Region which he renamed the Republic of Bini ,more than anything showed that Biafra had occupied the Region.

This is very similar to ISWAP dismissing the Governor of Borno State and appointing their own Governor for Borno.

3) What's Ojukwu's business with whoever Gov David Ejoor was communicating with?

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2021
oyatz:

You are contradicting yourself;

1) Biafran Army moving into non-Biafran Territory with full military force is an invasion.

2) The Head of State of Biafran, L.t Col Ojukwu's appointment of Dr Okonkwo as the Governor of Mid-Western Region which he renamed the Republic of Bini ,more than anything showed that Biafra had occupied the Region.

This is very similar to ISWAP dismissing the Governor of Borno State and appointing their own Governor for Borno.

3) What's Ojukwu's business with whoever Gov David Ejoor was communicating with?

1)Of course it was an invasion no one denies it's not an invasion, but the target and mission of the biafrans was to reach the capital of Nigeria Lagos

2) mid West was Nigerian territory don't sound as if mid West was a different country from Nigeria, mid West was a Nigerian territory guided by Nigerian soldiers, so which ever Nigerian territory that fell under biafra they had the right to do whatever they wished to do with it, just like the Nigerian Army did in biafran territory, at that time nsukka was under Nigerian Army

3) its ojukwus business who Ejoor communicated with especially biafran enemies which was Nigeria and mid West was Nigeria
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Notasyouthink: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
A giant woman.... but i wont mention her name here...
You're making noise abeg shift make I see better people.
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Captain8(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You're making noise abeg shift make I see better people.
shut up...go and take your cocaine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Naira May Not Be Easily Counterfeited – Cbn ! / Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? / Court Restrains Abdusalam, Sacked Labour Party Chairman From Party Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.