Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

'Man Utd Has Not Discussed Contract Extension With Me' - Fans Fear Losing Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Man Utd Has Not Discussed Contract Extension With Me' - Fans Fear Losing Pogba (302 Views)

Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ / Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Man Utd Has Not Discussed Contract Extension With Me' - Fans Fear Losing Pogba by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Manchester United fans fear the club cannot match Paul Pogba's ambitions of lifting trophies after the 27-year-old reiterated his dream to play for Real Madrid one day.

Pogba stated his desire to leave the club in the summer of 2019 due to due to lack of trophies and top signings, but a transfer failed to materialise. He now has less than one year remaining on his current contract.

United have an option to extend Pogba's contract for a further 12 months, and his agent Mino Raiola stated in August that he expects talks to begin over a new contract at Old Trafford.

Meanwhile, Pogba has dropped a fresh hint while on international duty with France, admitting that it will be a dream to play for Real Madrid.

He said:

"Today, I am still at Manchester United and I am fighting to try to take the club even higher. We have all heard these things that have been said. What to respond? Yes, all footballers would like to play for Real Madrid. Maybe it is a dream. It is a dream for me, why not one day? As I have said, I am at Manchester United and I like my club."

The midfielder added that his contract with United expires at the end of the season and the club are yet to...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'Man Utd Has Not Discussed Contract Extension With Me' - Fans Fear Losing Pogba by crossfm: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Look who is talking.

Just ask yourself why will they discuss with you.For what?playing in an abysmal way or your lackadaisical attitude towards the development if the team.

You are a good player no doubt,but you are giving less to the team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Man Utd Has Not Discussed Contract Extension With Me' - Fans Fear Losing Pogba by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
The part that got me laughing is the part in the title header that states: FANS FEAR LOSING POGBA. For real? The last thing any Man Utd fan is concerned about now is not the fear of losing POGBA but the desire to get their entire season back on track.

Pogba is not giving his full quality and potential match in, match out. If he leaves today I bet his position will be readily picked up by Van de Beek

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Confirms He Will Fight Kubrat Pulev On Dec 12, Wants Fans In Aren / Josep Maria Bartomeu's Full Resignation Speech / Manchester City Vs Liverpool Live On Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.