Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest (39014 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by fineboynl(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
the sars have been rebranded for too many times and nother has changed. remember the change to fsars. as far as it's the same people. you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by doggedfighter(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Those guys are very mad

One dared point a live gun at me just because I wore short, sneakers and Apple air pods. He said I am a yahoo boy and I deliberately left my phone at home that I should take him to my house to search my phone and laptop.

What the hell! EndSARS let them go into farm work.
Tell me this is not true.
Wth !
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by shantti(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nuclear weapon that nigeria has nothing to do with, our clown of a president was advising world powers to disband theirs, now sars brutality that nigeria has everything to do with, the idiot of a president kept mute. I cant believe that man has the effontry to sign hate speech prosecution into law. Buhari should better flee nigeria when his tenure is up, even notherners are angry with him

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by deepwater(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:
I've never seen a normal looking SARS operative,they all look like rogues and they dare judge people by their appearance?
Preposterous!

What is your problem
How do u expect an Exconvict to look like
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
if our youths were sane
if our youths werent into dubious schemes
if our youths were law abiding.

there wouldn't be need for SARS in the first place.

But why are we all pretending as if we don't need a reformed SARS in this country?

Banning SARS' operations isnt the answer
Our society is insane.

All is not well!
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by blackmantis: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
jericco1:
Your president has been mum ever since. But if na something wey no concern am him for don blow hot.
undecided

Expect a national broadcast soon.......
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Kaxmytex(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
But what is difficult in ending sars....
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by guru90: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
End SARS forever.
I bailed my jnr. Brother @ SARS office Onitsha with some of 240,000.00 Naira on May 4th, 2018.

They are even threatening me saying, if don't bring the money. They will waste my brother. I said to my mind this is robbery.
When I was withdrawal the money from ATM......

Fg should end sars forever.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by dalass(f): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Crispels:
The Nigerian diaspora is joining the movement. #EndSARS protest has now drawn global attention.

Nigerian born UFC World Middleweight Champion - Israel Mobolaji Adesanya has also voiced out his support for Nigerian youths.

Let's keep on fighting my brothers and sisters. #EndSARS.

Seems only Yoruba men are voicing out even in the diaspora... Awon omoluabi... grin
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by innersecret(f): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSarsNow

So much testimony!!!

Speedy result within 24 hours

Having weak erection and quick ejaculation is not acceptable, revitalize your sexual organ and be active, be the boss on bed, with our herbal medicine be sure u are on a road of youthful revitalization, testimony is speedy, Whatsapp me only 07030660772 call me with this number 07084073330

We also have herbs

Low Sperm Count ----- after a month conduct a sperm analysis test

Staphylococcus --- after a month conduct test

Diabetes - 2 to 3 days check your sugar level

Product Available

Abroad- we courier using EMS service

Lagos--- delivery to your door step
Uyo ----- self pick up
Abuja---- delivery to your door step

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Sagefromtheeast: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
deepwater:

What is your problem
How do u expect an Exconvict to look like

What's that supposed to mean?
You seem to be the one with a PROBLEM here.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by dalass(f): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
guru90:
End SARS forever.
I bailed my jnr. Brother @ SARS office Onitsha with some of 240,000.00 Naira on May 4th, 2018.

They are even threatening me saying, if don't bring the money. They will waste my brother. I said to my mind this is robbery.
When I was withdrawal the money from ATM......

Fg should end sars forever.

SARS is the IG and senior police officers' cash cow and ATM.. Imagine 240k times thousands arrested everyday... Multi billion naira cash flow machinery... They will wait for protests to blow over and continue as usual... Wicked souls! undecided
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Correcto: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
But I heard it was reformed this protest.
ProphetofOdin:
We should reform FSARs instead of just disbanding them.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by guru90: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
dalass:

SARS is the IG and senior police officers' cash cow and ATM.. Imagine 240k times thousands arrested everyday... Multi billion naira cash flow machinery... They will wait for protests to blow over and continue as usual... Wicked souls! undecided

My Dear, SARS na the real criminals in NIGERIA.

Should I say SARS is federal government criminal Association in NIGERIA.

NIG SHOULD END SARS FOREVER.

WE CAN MANAGE POLICE IN UNIFORM.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Hahjascho(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
The kain thing wey shock be the sets of people most especially celebrities, wey don carry the matter for head.... one girl even tagged...lee-min-ho....

Meanwhile, all what I see is the power of social media and power of unity (only if it's channeled towards the right source.).
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by JimmyDarmody: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
EdmundChidera:

Wise government should hear them out now before things gets out of hand for everyone
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by dalass(f): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
guru90:

My Dear, SARS na the real criminals in NIGERIA.

Should I say SARS is federal government criminal Association in NIGERIA.

NIG SHOULD END SARS FOREVER.

WE CAN MANAGE POLICE IN UNIFORM.

You're right, though even police self no dey okay but they don't bill you hundreds of thousands as bail grin
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by PROPHETmichael: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ending of SARS will not stop anything because if you end it, the real arm robbers and touts will jubilate. Also, ending it won't solve the problem because the same officers will be move to another police departments or given a new tag. Fish the corrupt ones out and make them pay heavily for their misconduct.

In Nigeria, we are good at changing names instead of addressing the problem. A typical example is NEPA to PHCN.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by CioAngels(f): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lumig:
Boyega, this issue is beyond you. Face front.
Most Nigerians are incourageable, they won't do, they won't encourage those that are putting their lives on the line for us. Wicked souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Akpuobi1: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
It's even more pathetic that international celebrities are using social media to voice out how they understand and share our plights but no single statement either through social media or verbally from the C-in-C or NASS.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by tiger28: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yorubas are surely unapologetic activists.....EVEN our diaspora Millionaire Celebs too? Wale and Anthony Joshua is next, just WATCH!
John na Omoluabi to SURE!
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by CioAngels(f): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
etibaba:
Sars are nothing but legalized arm robbers.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
This guy is a real nigga
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Lavisha(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
depobet:
Five odd kickoff @ 7PM.
payment After winning; send me a text on whats-app to get it. 0 .9 .0. 9 .5. 1 .0 .0 .7 .6 .2
how much?
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by guru90: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
dalass:

You're right, though even police self no dey okay but they don't bill you hundreds of thousands as bail grin

Uniform Police will never bill you. Whatever u give them, they will be happy de hail you self.

I believe that Uniform police will be happy. Their joy will be restore back soonest.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Cousin9999: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Boyega, once again the real MVP.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by guru90: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
PROPHETmichael:
Ending of SARS will not stop anything because if you end it, the real arm robbers and touts will jubilate. Also, ending it won't solve the problem because the same officers will be move to another police departments or given a new tag. Fish the corrupt ones out and make them pay heavily for their misconduct.

In Nigeria, we are good at changing names instead of addressing the problem. A typical example is NEPA to PHCN.

So u are talking police will not handle arm robber cases....... abi.....You are talking as if u be useless SARS friend because of free beers.... abi..... Note:
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by OwenJesse27(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lumig:
Boyega, this issue is beyond you. Face front.
You well self ....something times I ask what do Nigerians really need ...such a confused youth.. angry
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Richimills(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
jericco1:
Your president has been mum ever since. But if na something wey no concern am him for don blow hot.
undecided
U can imagine..na trump wey catch coro hin dey send..little wonder y no Nigerian respects him
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by jericco1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Richimills:

U can imagine..na trump wey catch coro hin dey send..little wonder y no Nigerian respects him

The thing tire me
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Tillatalk: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Those guys are very mad

One dared point a live gun at me just because I wore short, sneakers and Apple air pods. He said I am a yahoo boy and I deliberately left my phone at home that I should take him to my house to search my phone and laptop.

What the hell! EndSARS let them go into farm work.
can you imagine
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Starzo: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
They will never come out
That's y I didn't even bother joining them
We're not serious in this country
This govt and the present crop of politicians needs to go
Wina99:
The protest is good.
I'm so happy about it.
But my question is this.
"Will this same people or persons, including their so called celebrities come out to protest against Buhari's government and too much of killings" ?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Is Hot, Bassey Is Dapper & Gifty Is Glam At #Alterego Movie Premiere / Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend / Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.