Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) (89190 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Elvinci101: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

What would you call these IGBO WOMEN, WOULD YOU ALLOW ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DATE SUCH WOMEN?

The funny thing is, 95% of Igbo Women are like this.

Even Arabs are hairy, there's no big deal in that.

What about Yoruba people's head that science cannot explain coupled with their ancient tribal marks that scientists still can't fathom it's purpose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by akosanwafo: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Koranga:
The former Ambassador of Nigeria to Ghana and Spain and Permanent Representative United Nations World Tourism Organisation Bianca Ojukwu paid a visit to this South Atlantic Coast location infamously known as ‘the Land God made in Anger’ or ‘the Gates Of Hell’.
Her FB post below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2444592232508143&id=100008721701950

This must be a dangerous place to bear such names . Their president and VP are probably this two people.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by yabatown: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
AMvanquish:

Forget tribe. She fine , she fine, no be lie. We appreciate that and it is more than enough. grin

Gbam. You said it all

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by LaReinaa(f): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Beautiful woman..

This is exactly how I will love to age, gracefully..
So help me God grin

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Agromuda(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
FFK
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by yabatown: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

What about Yoruba people's head that science cannot explain coupled with their ancient tribal marks that scientists still can't fathom it's purpose.

I wonder why every topic like this have to degenerate into ethnic and tribal e-battle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by madjune(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ibo women don't age anyhow, that's why we ibo men hardly marry outside our kin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by yabatown: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Will her visit to the place reduce the price of fuel pump price?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

How will this your furniture that you it seem that you can only market on NL reduce the fuel pump price?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Elvinci101: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
yabatown:

I wonder why every topic like this have to degenerate into ethnic and tribal e-battle

So you want me to fold my hands and watch these set of guys make derogatory remarks against Igbos?

Since these guys are above the law governing Nairaland and are friends to the Mod's that are supposed to check their excesses who have also turned a blind eye then let the game begin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Farki: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Davash222:
We will talk about ‘The Land God made in anger’ later, see how beautiful and gorgeous this woman is, even at her age. That’s one good thing about Igbo women, God took His time to create them. They’re ageless.

God will continue to bless Igbo Women immensely.

This I can agree with.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Spiritz: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikemba get better eye Nwa so nma

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Farki: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
AregbeFufu:

That's because he chases after Igbo women with the energy he's supposed to be chasing money.
Why are Igbo women such a big deal in Yoruba land I want to know, just see how excited you are just typing and thinking of them, no be say you done run anyone o.
There's no particular regard Igbo men give to Yoruba women so you see why I'm confused.

Everytime money, money, money, when a man who has already made money wants to enjoy the money you are still lambasting him for not chasing more money.

Anyways Igbo girls compared to Yoruba girls are friendlier and easy to talk to. Their forming is minimal and what you see is usually what you get.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Ekumankama1: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
A thousand shipwrecks? This is serious

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Ekumankama1: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
But this woman fine sha, Damnnnnn too fine!

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by candyhouse: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Kennyswag: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
how is this news?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by anonimi: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bianca, Fani kayode bit** grin grin cheesy grin grin

Do you know whose bit** your wife or gf is

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by zsamorano(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly. I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
The main reason is that their girls wor wor die and most of them are very dirty with strong body stench oozing from their bodies.

They should not worry, soon Biafra will be and these yoruba men will need visa to visit Ogbo women. Its matter of time.

See Davido and Chioma, its becoming alarming to the detriment of the yoruba women.

AregbeFufu:

See them, exactly the same thing I was saying the other day.
Another low self-esteem Yoruba man that will worship any of his kinsman just for tasting Igbo pussy cheesy
Why do Yoruba men loose their self worth at the thought of Igbo pussy undecided
They might hate FFK every other day,but today is a day to worship him because of his alleged "achievement" grin

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Preshyrn: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You don't need to have Wealth to Live Well

Lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Is because the Ibos are superior thats the physchology behind it- their demi-gods.

AregbeFufu:

That's because he chases after Igbo women with the energy he's supposed to be chasing money.
Why are Igbo women such a big deal in Yoruba land I want to know, just see how excited you are just typing and thinking of them, no be say you done run anyone o.
There's no particular regard Igbo men give to Yoruba women so you see why I'm confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Kennyswag: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

lol everybody knows yeebos have funny looking flatheadds grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bro you don fail am oo, Ibo girls can relate with you but thats where it ends except you have money and got other features too.

Ibo girls are proud and conscious of themselves more than yoruba girls.

Yoruba girls dont have class at all.

Every tribe has one or more girls as harlots so i wont say this tribe is better than this based on that.
The truth is that both in beauty and hygiene, Ibo ladies beats yoruba ladies hands down.

quote author=Farki post=94849457]

Everytime money, money, money, when a man who has already made money wants to enjoy the money you are still lambasting him for not chasing more money.

Anyways Igbo girls compared to Yoruba girls are friendlier and easy to talk to. Their forming is minimal and what you see is usually what you get.

[/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by IjebuWarrior: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bethrose:
Bianca is Beautiful and bold, elegant and classy. This is one of the very best beauty queens Nigeria has ever produced,

She also has brains to boot.

A lawyer, former presidential adviser, ambassador to Spain, UN Tourism Perm Rep
More importantly, a mother with three children, not all these celebrities that think divorce is trendy.

I wonder how many other beauty queens have achieved even half of this,

This is the real McCoy, not all these brainless indomie slay queens on IG.

This is exactly what Aisha Yesufu is fighting against...

"A Nigeria where a child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody"

Fvck Bianca and her croonies... angry

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by candyhouse: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Farki:
Of course hell is in Africa, for a second I thought they were referring to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by moupe: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2020
mana123:

She really looks good. Enjoy life sha. Life have no duplicate.

Yes O.

I ‘m wishing to travel around the world one day.

Lucky woman.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by paul100(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Look at how young and beautiful she is.This is the effect of working out.This body is what some girls in their early 20s are praying for
Exercise is very good.A woman in her late 50s.My God!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:
We will talk about ‘The Land God made in anger’ later, see how beautiful and gorgeous this woman is, even at her age. That’s one good thing about Igbo women, God took His time to create them. They’re ageless.

Have you heard about celgivity?
Ask Buhari and Aisha Wetin make dem dey look young
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by freeborn02: 12:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:

You mean the same Igbo women that Kanu said are 99.9% prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by EMMY76: 1:14am On Oct 12, 2020
This woman wants to tour the whole world she didn't even state the country where this island is located.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Gval123: 1:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Oga make una remove una eye for this woman body oh. Na watin Ojukwu see for her body after over 30yrs una day see today so oh. remove eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.