Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) (89197 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by mkpurumma090(f): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2020
Money can make a 90 years grandma to look like an infant

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by ogbonnachrys: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Na her beauty i dey look sef, no be land of anger
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2020
In general, yes but i have seen few exceptions.

But can anyone tell me, why most of them have big meaty lips? Have you noticed it when they shout ahhh!!!! How wide their mouths
become? grin cheesy

Yoruba in da house, i salute you!!!

quote author=Killdemboth post=94851265]
Yoruba people really look ugly I don't know why[/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
God bless your heart precious sis Bianca, now u are wearing clothes and thats better. Remember the Man who made all the beautiful sites u continually tour and serve Him in the beauty of His holiness so that He will grant u access into the most beautiful city in the universe whose streets are paved with gold(Heaven). Angels like u are supposed to carry bibles and win souls as u tour the Earth as God has made u a missionary kind of but u need someone like me that is always picking on u online in love (not because I hate u) to realise it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Moletemike: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
This @APOSTLECHUMA above sound like these by force fake preachers. Hypocrites wey dey do pass. Nonsense. Bros, we sabi una, you hear?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
The main reason is that their girls wor wor die and most of them are very dirty with strong body stench oozing from their bodies.

They should not worry, soon Biafra will be and these yoruba men will need visa to visit Ogbo women. Its matter of time.

See Davido and Chioma, its becoming alarming to the detriment of the yoruba women.

It is alarming that a girl in her 2Os can be a road side prostitute and end up being a 4th baby mama because of money. When she is so neat, why did Davido dump her for a 5th baby mama? Did Chioma not abandon her Igbo boyfriend for Davido? Linda nko? Another smelling one. They are running to outsiders because Igbos know their women are prostitutes even under a man's roof. They will be fvcking their COUSINS under your nose. How many of them have been thrown out this month alone. Chacha Ike now a full time prostitutes too.
Shameless over bleached prostitutes.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

Yoruba people really look ugly I don't know why
Why do all Igbos bleach to claim they are light skinned. Bleached people smell a lot.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

Yoruba girls are not sought after simple. Igbo girls are the prettiest in Nigeria today except some Fulanis

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Oshowfreetv: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Wizkid Leads EndSars Protest In UK, Meet Donald Trump!! | Davido Saves Fans Life From

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvvqXAYkB4g

#wizkid #wizkidmadeinlagos #davido #FEM #EndSars
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:
We will talk about ‘The Land God made in anger’ later, see how beautiful and gorgeous this woman is, even at her age. That’s one good thing about Igbo women, God took His time to create them. They’re ageless.

God will continue to bless Igbo Women immensely.
tribalism. Is omotola not yoruba?? Have you seen veru beautiful hausa and fulani women. Igbo women are beautiful as well as every other women out there. depends on the culture and how they keep themselves. All women are beautiful and stop tribalism
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Engraced80(f): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
The second woman, guess her head is paining her. her hand all through on her head. Ekpele!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Moletemike: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Engraced80:
The second woman, guess her head is paining her. her hand all through on her head. Ekpele!
Is always very windy on d coast. So it always blow the hair much .

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94862672][/quote]
Nonsense, keep using it to console yourself Yoruba Sudanese grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Why do all Igbos bleach to claim they are light skinned. Bleached people smell a lot.
Yoruvas are the ones that bleach, Igbo girls only clean their natural skin Which must have been tanned by Nigeria scorching sun. Have you seen Nina's photo at infant stage? Igbos are light skinned it's a known fact, look at Ozo BBN and his family, even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Yorubas are as dark as the sole of rain boot, that's why no other tribe goes after yoruba women, while Yoruba men are only lucky cos as men they get to do the chasing grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
In general, yes but i have seen few exceptions.

But can anyone tell me, why most of them have big meaty lips? Have you noticed it when they shout ahhh!!!! How wide their mouths
become? grin cheesy

Yoruba in da house, i salute you!!!

quote author=Killdemboth post=94851265]
Yoruba people really look ugly I don't know why

grin grin Abeg leave me oh. The unholy mixture of our women with their men is at least changing their ugliness and abnormal looks through their offsprings.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Oshowfreetv: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davido Sl@p Sars Got Arrest£d By Police Over EndSars Protest | Naira Marley Is A Bast@rd!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlwr_MAxlM
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
[

Where did this one appear from?
Huh? There is nothing aboki no go see for
gworo.

At least your brothers salivate to have a taste of the coochie.
After the betrayal from Perussi, Davido couldnt
get enough of Chomy chomy grin cheesy cheesy....i guess by now his account has gone down by 100m.
Dey there make your guys dey try skull mine to make money to taste Igbo girls coochie,
you are here masturbating with their pictures.

I didnt even know you even their pics but i dony even have one of your girls pics.

Go to your girls, thank your heavens Ibos blood is changing una lives from wor wor to
been presentable.

Yoruba girls are scared to date igbo guys
because they always say they dont really love
them but bro how you love a real gutter?
Check am na e no make sense but you can
keep self help yourself.

Ibo girls cunt is like honey mixed with sugar cane juice....soooo yummy....i cant get enough. wink

By the way, have you said ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
grin grin ;Dtoday?

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94862317]
It is alarming that a girl in her 2Os can be a road side prostitute and end up being a 4th baby mama because of money. When she is so neat, why did Davido dump her for a 5th baby mama? Did Chioma not abandon her Igbo boyfriend for Davido? Linda nko? Another smelling one. They are running to outsiders because Igbos know their women are prostitutes even under a man's roof. They will be fvcking their COUSINS under your nose. How many of them have been thrown out this month alone. Chacha Ike now a full time prostitutes too.
Shameless over bleached prostitutes.[/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abi? They are here ranting as if Ibos have not
really helped them achieve what till
eternity,they never dreamed to get-good looks.

I have met Yoruba girls, they are always
lamenting how Ibo guys dont want to love
them, am serious ooo its not a joke but i just try to confuse them to tell them not all Ibo
guys but most dont believe me.

They really wish Ibo guys would love them so
that they leave their men entirely and relocate
to Ibo land. cheesy

Killdemboth:

grin grin Abeg leave me oh. The unholy mixture of our women with their men is at least changing their ugliness and abnormal looks through their offsprings.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why are yoruba girls always black and most of are dirty black not shiny black?

You just want to delude yourself, those pics
you just showed, did you see any of those girls
with mixed colours?

The answer is Igbo ladies are naturally fair,
some tone their skin like any other person but if they pass near you now you become hot like a mountain he-goat on heat.

Don't worry, I know igbo girls are reading this,
soon they will go strike for Una land, then I see
you guys begging like say it will be your last, if
they don't open those sexy fresh legs of theirs.

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94862475]
Why do all Igbos bleach to claim they are light skinned. Bleached people smell a lot.[/quote]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Kennyswag: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

Igbo people in general are like Latinos, while Yoruba people in general are like Sudanese. It's clear no argument here. grin Your women are not sought after.
latinos kill you there grin grin.. Yeebos like mr ibu and iweala are latinos grin grin
Its clear you don't know what to say again
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Where did this one appear from?
Huh? There is nothing aboki no go see for
gworo.

At least your brothers salivate to have a taste of the coochie.
After the betrayal from Perussi, Davido couldnt
get enough of Chomy chomy grin cheesy cheesy....i guess by now his account has gone down by 100m.
Dey there make your guys dey try skull mine to make money to taste Igbo girls coochie,
you are here masturbating with their pictures.

I didnt even know you even their pics but i dony even have one of your girls pics.

Go to your girls, thank your heavens Ibos blood is changing una lives from wor wor to
been presentable.

Yoruba girls are scared to date igbo guys
because they always say they dont really love
them but bro how you love a real gutter?
Check am na e no make sense but you can
keep self help yourself.

Ibo girls cunt is like honey mixed with sugar cane juice....soooo yummy....i cant get enough. wink

By the way, have you said ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
grin grin ;Dtoday?

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94862317]
Shameless over bleached prostitutes.
Even boasting of Perruzi, no shame.
E pain am die.
Gold diggers from Biafra, they can fvck anything for money.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
I laugh die bro, ehhh I dey dig am with Rochas for dance steps grin grin cheesy honestly i dey follow that criminal dance his kind dance for you to see.

Hehehe e pain say, Una money go Finnish for igbo girls, you cant get enough of their golden pussies....xoxo delicious and wow!!!

Dey there, I no say u don swear say before u die, you must at least suck their preast angry grin cheesy wink

pepperdemzombie:

Even boasting of Perruzi, no shame.
E pain am die.
Gold diggers from Biafra, they can fvck anything for money.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
I laugh die bro, ehhh I dey dig am with Rochas for dance steps grin grin cheesy honestly i dey follow that criminal dance his kind dance for you to see.

Hehehe e pain say, Una money go Finnish for igbo girls, you cant get enough of their golden pussies....xoxo delicious and wow!!!

Dey there, I no say u don swear say before u die, you must at least suck their preast angry grin cheesy wink

No shame, Kai! Is that not why Igbo men are into drugs? Just because they know their girls are running after outsiders because of money? Fvcking COUSINS under another man's roof and even freelancers at Abuja hotels with no shame all because of money.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
Why are yoruba girls always black and most of are dirty black not shiny black?

You just want to delude yourself, those pics
you just showed, did you see any of those girls
with mixed colours?

The answer is Igbo ladies are naturally fair,
some tone their skin like any other person but if they pass near you now you become hot like a mountain he-goat on heat.

Don't worry, I know igbo girls are reading this,
soon they will go strike for Una land, then I see
you guys begging like say it will be your last, if
they don't open those sexy fresh legs of theirs.

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94862475]
It is either you are blind or you don't know the meaning of mix colours. Go and look at their before and after pictures then look at their hands now with your frog eyes open. They use pancake to cover the faces and filter the pictures before posting.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

These ones?
Why are you wailing over the thread because people are telling you the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

Nonsense, keep using it to console yourself Yoruba Sudanese grin
With all their so called beauty, their men will never marry them, when outsiders do them a favour by turning them to baby mamas, they will start wailing.
See the yahoo gay Destiny Etiko find go Asaba, later they will say somebody snatch am from Igbos.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kennyswag:
latinos kill you there grin grin.. Yeebos like mr ibu and iweala are latinos grin grin
Its clear you don't know what to say again

Lol so now you know Iweala is Igbo Wonderful grin. Tell me who fine pass Emoney alone in your entire tribe, not halfcast o. Just tell me one. Ugly devils grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Killdemboth: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

With all their so called beauty, their men will never marry them, when outsiders do them a favour by turning them to baby mamas, they will start wailing.
See the yahoo gay Destiny Etiko find go Asaba, later they will say somebody snatch am from Igbos.

Asaba is Igbo ntoor! grin
Marry your women before they die celibates, a word is enough for the wise grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Kennyswag: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Killdemboth:

Lol so now you know Iweala is Igbo Wonderful grin. Tell me who fine pass Emoney alone in your entire tribe, not halfcast o. Just tell me one. Ugly devils grin grin
compare e-money with akeredolu first... Mr ibu grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who are the greatest skull miners in Nigeria?

You already know nah....even Ogun State is no go area-I dnt think there are any strangers remaining in Ogun-all have been used for sacrifice.

As for the bleached fingers, you are the one been blind because its not a must all complexion will be even, there are people with natural patches on their bodies so you cant just attribute that to bleaching.

Choma was even more alluring in her older
picture sef, you no get eye for fine girls.

As for drugs who are the number one drug
lords?

Check MKO Abiola's history, even some
Yoruba top politicians and writers all carried
drugs and arms smuggling to make money,
you are here telling crap about Igbos.

Igbo guys, are hustling guys that outshine
others anywhere they go-that's why all over
the world when you hear there ladies saying
they love Nigerian guys, it is Igbo guys they
are talking about because, igbo guys don't
slack, always on point with sense of fashion
plus their attractive structure...well groomed bro.

Keep hating bro as they soar higher in all their endeavours!

quote author=pepperdemzombie post=94874354]
No shame, Kai! Is that not why Igbo men are into drugs? Just because they know their girls are running after outsiders because of money? Fvcking COUSINS under another man's roof and even freelancers at Abuja hotels with no shame all because of money. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.