Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) (31221 Views)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / #ENDSARS Protesters Take Over Warri Streets / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Truthteller2020:
All over Nigeria?This could be revolution in making oh.
All over the SW and some parts of SS you mean
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by olanipekun14360: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
the mayor with the increase proportion of Yahoo girls will love this two
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Rolydavi98: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
susy6999:
Ibadan youths came out massively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rsH22p2U0
Good evening all,I need the help of good spirited naira Landers please!
My two parents is critically sick now,I have tried everything with my kid sister to help them.i don't have upto 3000 naira with me to even try a hospital,I am the only man with my kid sister still in secondary school.
Please kindly help with a token of whatsoever to take them to hospital as I cannot afford that,Godbless you in advance.here are my details: 2061096235(UBA BANK).
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by freeman131: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chrisbella24:

I don't care if I get Banned for this but you are very very Foolish, Sir.
cc: lalasticlacla come and see ooo
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Bluntemperor: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
tegini:
For the first time Nigeria is standing as one, after we deal with sars we are coming for politicians

Got your message bro.
We are standing with you on this.
Time for liberation to my dear Country Nigeria has come,for those who knows the truth, to set them free.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by calcal: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2020
freeman131:
This is Nigeria nothing will happen even after the protest.

Mark these words.

Imagine that young man shot on the penis in Ughelli had remained at home.

Sometimes you really need to use your ako na uche.

FSARS has come to stay.

Save your time,life and energy for Biafra.

and ODUA, both at the same is a win win
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by livinbygrace: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
All over Nigeria?This could be revolution in making oh.

WIZKID NA BABA ABEG.KUDOS TO WIZKID!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by MoneyTrees(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2020
You're a Dame... with a good sense of reasoning & judgement
I know your hubby/bf is a real niggarrr or you're a lover of real niggarz... You deserve a good jumbo sized Mali kush...
A lovely answer for a pvssy ass niggar talking
#End_SARS

Chrisbella24:

I don't care if I get Banned for this but you are very very Foolish, Sir.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by MoneyTrees(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Why are there so many zombie people these days grin grin grin
Mali kush is affordable, yet these pvssy ass niggar people be playing with it, ain't taking it seriously?

The result is always declined reasoning like this...
Bless my soul, after a good drag of Mali kush, this zombie world needs to be restructured, but let's #End_SARS first cheesy cheesy
Orpe7:
Why won't they all come out
Na the base of yahoo boys be that na
EFCC is having a field day arresting those mofos
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Unrated900(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Adrian9:
I love the energy!
If to say na IPOB do like this,like 20 men for don die for police and army hand. Dem go later deny

Nor be lie
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Unrated900(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2020
We haven’t seen anything from the east about #endsars#
They are happy about the brutal behavior of sars

Well if their president give orders now they will marched to the street

#nnamdicownucoward#
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by themaestro08(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
freeman131:
This is Nigeria nothing will happen even after the protest.

Mark these words.

Imagine that young man shot on the penis in Ughelli had remained at home.

Sometimes you really need to use your ako na uche.

FSARS has come to stay.

Save your time,life and energy for Biafra.

So how do you want to see the change we have been clamoring for?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by themaestro08(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
My fellow Biafrians from Eastern region, please stay away from this protest.

Why
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by themaestro08(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2020
jidxin:
[s][/s]We dont want SARS to end...all we want is reformation. reform sars now!!!!![s][/s]

We The vast majority of young Nigerians disagree with you
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Shadysen: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2020
mariovito:
The oppressors dread most the day the oppressed come together to fight back. Aluta continua, victoria accerta
true talk, i remember Spartacus movie in this your talk
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by yemi1504: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2020
guru90:
Make una continue protest my lovely brothers and sisters.

I love you all...

You will use your money buy better phone na SARS problem.

You will use your money buy better car na SARS problem.

So, person will not enjoy his or her money peaceful in Nig.

Useless SARS.

END SARS JOOR

Abi o. Wear crazy jean, con dey use smartphone join, na wahala too. Bikonu. #EndSARS
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by yemi1504: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2020
lugo99:
i dey among dem mahn 4rm mokola unda bridge go secretariat b4 i headed back home go chil. atleast i came out, not dat coward lisk kobo marley and burna baby boy..
#9jaYouthsLivesMatter

Na Burna Pikin shock me pass, na activist for in songs, con be coward for real life SMH. Tueh!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by yemi1504: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2020
ofiko123:
End SARS...let the Nigerian youth have peace of mind..

Abi o
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by yemi1504: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2020
praiseneo:
Runtown is the real legend He started this protest thing
Abi o, real legend unlike coward Burna Pikin.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Shadysen: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2020
The world most useless president has keeping mute
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Chrisbella24(f): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
freeman131:

cc: lalasticlacla come and see ooo

Tag them all you want, I don't care.

They don't pay my bills

And with all due respect, you are still a Fool.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by freeman131: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Tag them all you want, I don't care.

They don't pay my bills

And with all due respect, you are still a Fool.

Your father is a fool, no hard feelings Sir
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by jidxin(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2020
themaestro08:

We The vast majority of young Nigerians disagree with you
how
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by lugo99(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
yemi1504:

Na Burna Pikin shock me pass, na activist for in songs, con be coward for real life SMH. Tueh!
.. after hesaid pole no want die, dey no want kpai, dey no want kpeme, dey want build house,dey still chop life, mama dey for house.. so na him him yab
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Lacash: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:
Ibadan youths came out massively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rsH22p2U0
Ibadan mesi ogor...Sami nsa o grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Chrisbella24(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
freeman131:

Your father is a fool, no hard feelings Sir

I won't stoop so low to Insult any of your family because I know you became Foolish on your own.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Adrian9(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Unrated900:

Nor be lie
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Copy and Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Unrated900(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adrian9:

Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Copy and Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.