Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) (31230 Views)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / #ENDSARS Protesters Take Over Warri Streets / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by MNDY(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
maak400:
Let’s ask this government for more..

#EndSARS
#RestructureNigeria
#BreakUpNigeria

I am seriously looking at it from your angle my brother.

If we can use this opportunity to kuku break up or restructure this country, it will be a very good one.

Nigerians are not happy with the country altogether. The people hold the power to force the leaders to repair this country for the good of all.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by xreal: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
tegini:
For the first time Nigeria is standing as one, after we deal with sars we are coming for politicians

Word!

I am wondering how much a bag of rice will cost this Christmas

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by MNDY(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
omooba969:

Only if Nigerians can seize the opportunity and start the long awaited REVOLUTION NOW.

One day na One day! smiley

Watch out!
This may transform into the REVOLUTION subsequently. Nigerians are tired of the country altogether already. What may take over next is:
#BreakUpNigeria
#RestructureNigeria

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by pandabet(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
like play
like play

revolution go start

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Make that girl wey dey shout try shave her armpits nau. See as she take armpits resemble fatymore and ajepako
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by enemyofprogress: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
pandabet:
like play
like play

revolution go start
na so. This is called testing testing microphone

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
MNDY:

Watch out!
This may transform into the REVOLUTION subsequently. Nigerians are tired of the country altogether already. What may take over next is:
#BreakUpNigeria
#RestructureNigeria
na that one go sweet my belle die. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, funjosh, folake4u and mynd44 go dey beg for visa to enter my country
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Saintsquare(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
My fellow Biafrians from Eastern region, please stay away from this protest.
I'm glad nobody from SW called other regions to partake, whenever we wanna do something, we go all out without disturbing other regions just like during Amotekun....you clearly made yourself stupid with the comment cos the issue was never about tribe or region.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by ajepako(f): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Make that girl wey dey shout try shave her armpits nau. See as she take armpits resemble fatymore and ajepako

Werey Asaba tongue tongue
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by karnap(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
the city with the highest number of Yahoo boys will love this one grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by lymelyte(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
tegini:
For the first time Nigeria is standing as one, after we deal with sars we are coming for politicians
I swear. This is just the beginning.. The politicians and leaders should know that we are coming for them.. They are the cause of all the problems in Nigeria..NLC is just a disgrace..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by fatymore(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
mumuni
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by enemyofprogress: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
fatymore:
mumuni
tongue tongue
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
tegini:
which standing as one? Did you see any protest in the north? Forget it we are not standing as one
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by abimic(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Beeholz, i cannot see you here o .....
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Orpe7(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Why won't they all come out
Na the base of yahoo boys be that na
EFCC is having a field day arresting those mofos
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Evii: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is how we'll all troup out one day to protect against bad leadership...our leaders have to change or see something bigger than this.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by VickyRotex(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na that one go sweet my belle die. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, funjosh, folake4u and mynd44 go dey beg for visa to enter my country

Stop to dey smoke that thing wey you dey smoke.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by dstar01(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian youths are tired...

Register and Win in the Nija Live weekly Draws:

Nija Live is an eCommerce platform that is set to help Nigerians have access to quality products that they may not otherwise have access to, due to funds.
All you need to do to get started is to register on the website and you are on your way to being a proud winner of selected items.
Registration on the Nija Live platform is very simple. All you simply need to do is visit the website via https://www.nija.live. On the top right corner, you will see the Login or Register icon. Click on the icon and a new page will pop up. Select REGISTER. When you select REGISTER, it will bring up different fields containing details to be filled like Username, Email, Password, Confirm Password. Fill these fields and click Register.
As soon as you are done with registration, you can then select any of the items of your choice.
This week, Nija Live is allowing registered members to win a 50KG bag of rice. You too can become a winner. Hurry now to https://nija.live/product/caprice-rice-50-kg/ for details.
Spread the word to friends and Family!!!

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by mariahAngel(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
I commend the Nigerian youths for keeping the protest peaceful so far.
They wanted the youths to prove them right, to give an excuse to justify brutality, but they proved them wrong.
Kudos to the protesters! #EndSars
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Evii:
This is how we'll all troup out one day to protect against bad leadership...our leaders have to change or see something bigger than this.

We're already doing it!
There's about to be a revolution!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
beautyhd:
Next should be about hike in prices of foodstuff.

There should be a protest about this also
I think that Will be kinda vague.. like who do we blame for that directly?

In my opinion, the next should be about Power Disco firms exploitation.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by harrystories(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
freeman131:

This is Nigeria nothing will happen even after the protest.

Mark these words.

Imagine that young man shot on the penis in Ughelli had remained at home.

That's the price we have to pay, nothing good comes easy.

FSARS has come to stay.

[/quote] Yes, but not for innocent citizens.

#stand4foryourrigth
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by enemyofprogress: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

Stop to dey smoke that thing wey you dey smoke.
na folake4u dey supply me o
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by yommen: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
My fellow Biafrians from Eastern region, please stay away from this protest.

Very dumb! Do you even know what you typed there? It's obvious someone like you only live for themselves alone. Should I now say because I'm Yoruba, I feel unconcerned about the killing in Ughele? Guy!!! You need to take your brain to the cleaner mehn.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

We're already doing it! There's about to be a revolution!
We kwa... cheesy I so ha mee protest
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Munzy14:

We kwa... cheesy I so ha mee protest
grin grin grin

I choro igbaputa'm ukwu n'ama? grin

We're protesting online with hashtags na grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by OyinO: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Very very Good Development
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by OyinO: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
If they'll not End it Peacefully, they should get ready for a violent version because Those who make Peaceful Change impossible, will make violent resolution inevitable.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by OyinO: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fall of the ANIMAL FARM is inevitable.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin
I choro igbaputa'm ukwu n'ama? grin
We're protesting online with hashtags na grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) by colestephan86: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
susy6999:
Ibadan youths came out massively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rsH22p2U0
The voice of the people is the voice of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okadaman Goes "Mad" After Police Arrest, Strips Himself Naked [PICS] / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.