Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android Phone (266 Views)

How I Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp, A Secret Guide!! / How To See Whatsapp Deleted Messages / This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android Phone by dominzy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello guys,
I will be teaching you how you can recover your deleted messages on your Android smartphone. You will be needing a laptop in order for this to work. Once you've gotten your laptop, Just follow the steps below carefully:

Step 1. First of all in your windows PC download and install the tool Android Data Recovery.

Step 2. Now you have to enable USB debugging in your android, for that you have to go to Settings » About Phone »» Build Number and tap on it 10 times. Now you will see that developer option has been enabled in your settings, tap on it and scroll down and enable USB Debugging

Step 3. Now launch the tool that you installed in your PC and from there select your android version and proceed by connecting your android to your PC via USB cable. Now select the messages at the recovery section and then simply click on next.

Step 4. Now the Android Data Recovery software will ask you to Allow/Grant/ Authorize the access in order to get the privilege to scan SMS data. Just allow it

Step 5. Now after the scan gets completed you will see all the deleted text messages from the android device, click on the items you want to restore and then click on “Recover” button

Easy as ABC. With the above steps, you should be able to recover all your delete text messages.

If you faced any error while trying this out, kindly let me know so that I can assist you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Saved Facebook Account Without Email And Phone Number 2020 / Phone Palava / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On 20+ Million Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.