Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway (44103 Views)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by karnap(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Transgression. Causing more havoc. No civility.

Why should #EndSARS be much more taken serious than the fuel and electricity hike, NASS and CJN humongous budget if not that most youths are into frauds.

do not end SARS, reform it. ONLY criminals want it scraped completely.

Quote me and show you're among the fraudster
look well all those who are protesting are not doing it for the sake of the brutality of the SARS,but they want endSars so Yahoo, robbery will be freegrin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by guru90: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Why should #EndSARS be much more taken serious than the fuel and electricity hike, NASS and CJN humongous budget if not that most youths are into frauds.

Are u a human being at all?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by seanjy4konji: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hose Sara no wan work butbdem wan chop...

You think its easy living in Nigeria and look good or buy motor with all this joblessness or high cost of living with no jobs or health facility..

Just carry sieenna deh do illegal and tipatipa arrest as if n only u economy arrest because you get guyn..deh kidnapped deh beat men up and down..

Deh ask men u wan check their phone as if na u buy am for dem..

Ogun kill all SARS.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OyinO: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
EngrHumble:
SARS should be Reformed

#ReformedSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#NigeriansLivesMatter
#BuhariLiveMatter

You cannot reform something that cannot be reformed. You'll end up rebranding it for another reform.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by karnap(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin nice one,,, all this SARS no fit try dis nonsense for north, na only south and east dem fit dey frustrate,,enough is enough
north get Boko Haram ,that's enough grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by obailala(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
The only sad thing about the #EndSARS is that ending SARS will not end the menace.

Thr beasts who perpetrate those crimes were recruited as bormal policemen, and drafted into the SARS unit. Scrap the SARS unit and the beasts would be returned to the normal police force where they will still continue their broad daylight robbery with their AK47s...
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Notatribalist(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Another Black Lives matters Loading.

This was exactly how it all started.
I pray this doesn't lead to anther thing against the government
Revolution loading
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by karnap(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
the youth wants endSars to free them from doing Yahoo and robbery grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by EyezofGod120: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=karnap post=94780467]
north get Boko Haram ,that's enough grin[/quote,,] you've said it all,,make wahala no come double for dem neck grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by karnap(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
endSars will bring criminals and hackers on the streets endSars will bring criminals and hackers on the streets endSars will bring criminals and hackers on the streets endSars will bring criminals and hackers on the streets
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Cy4ril1: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
#NigeriaLivesMatters

#EndSarsNow
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Yahksbiz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
DESTROTECH:

Slow and steady wins the race sir

We go surely get there

just it wasn't headed by some hungry potty tummy who swallow money just to end the project.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Cy4ril1: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
#NigeriaLivesMatters
#EndSarsNow
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by guru90: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Teargas them make dem commot road Abeg undecided

Fraudsters!!!

Are u OK?
Who are u calling fraudsters?

You mean the protesters.

I am into protests as well. SARS are not doing it right at all.

I don't think that you have money to spent. If u have, U no that u will not enjoy it peaceful in Nig.

#TeamEndSars

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Bbnboymay1: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

SARS is not EFCC

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Princedapace(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Im so glad someone is still reasoning here o. The same thing I have been wondering why end sars is serious than ASUU that has been on strike, politicians earning way too much while Nigerian workers earn little. Why end sars is more important than bad roads, one seaport, and the list goes on!

SARS has bad eggs, yes, the force should find a way to punish officers who act inappropriately, that is better becus sars is still useful to us. Nigeria is already security prone.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OyinO: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
END THE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING MACHINES!
End the South South, Southeast and Southwest Youth Killing mercenaries. End SARS now or never. End SARS or continue witnessing more open premeditated murder of your brothers in broad daylight. End SARS to END blood thirsty trigger-happy opportunists in Nigerian highways, low ways and neighborhoods.
End SARS and restore sanity in Southsouth, Southeast and Southwestern Nigeria. WHY DOESN'T SARS exist in Northern Nigeria?
If you won't end SARS, deploy them to go and fight Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by guru90: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
karnap:
endSars will bring criminals and hackers on the streets

Let it bring.

#TeamEndSars

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Bakin3(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Way to go!

We construct Bio digester(Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
karnap:

look well all those who are protesting are not doing it for the sake of the brutality of the SARS,but they want endSars so Yahoo, robbery will be freegrin

This is not true.

How do you explain the fact that everyone with a smart phone and a laptop is branded a yahoo boys.

Yahoo boys even had it easy with SARS, the worst that'll happen is that they bail themselves with huge sum which they'll recover in no time.

How do you expect a private school teacher with average salary of 35K to recover financial if they bail themselves with 100k for having hangout on their phone?

So many innocent civilians have lost their lives unjustly, the government is doing nothing about it.

Where exactly were SARS when Hushpuppi was in nigeria?

#EndSARS
#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by allandutch: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
karnap:

Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen...

What will now be the Job of Regular Police, Mobile Police, EFCC, ICPC?

Or are those ones supposed to Just sit somewhere, get paid and do nothing?

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Crispels(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

How many times have they promised to reform it?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
I still dont understand how this #EndSars protest become more important than the corruption, fraud, NO electricity and bad government issues we have in this country,
how did we even get here??, some people are just shouting end sars when sars hasn't done anything bad to them like these stupid politicians have. Why dont we take that energy and go and burn down and beat up all this politicians in their homes. why dont we take our frustration to all the government house and demand a change.

What does sarz even have to do with anything happening in this country, is it sars that led a lot of youths to do fraud, or is it sars that blocked all business and avenues for hardworking people to survive ??

Yes we are trying to start a change, but if we have to do anything we have to do it right,

how do we have old women protesting endsars but have never protested against corruption a day in their life, the corruption that is killing their children and unborn grandchildren.

We need to do better please or we save our energy for something else. #my2cents

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by karnap(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Karleb:

This is not true.

How do you explain the fact that everyone with a smart phone and a laptop is branded a yahoo boys.

Yahoo boys even had it easy with SARS, the worst that'll happen is that they bail themselves with huge sum which they'll recover in no time.

How do you expect a private school teacher with average salary of 35K to recover financial if they bail themselves with 100k for having hangout on their phone?

So many innocent civilians have lost their lives unjustly, the government is doing nothing about it.

#EndSARS
#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
the thing join together, but the main focus why this Young people are interested in is the facts that it should free them,I'm not in support of their unprofessional acts
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Voiceofthestree: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes I will quote you coz this country is a fraud we citizen are fraud our leaders are fraud Buhari is fraudster everyone in this zoo are all fraudsters I don’t support #Endshars but #Killstar is your brother is that footballer that was kill in sagamu then you won’t open your month and talk rubbish many home that star have render useless wen the breadwinner of a family is gone what else remain awon we’re Gbogbo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BillionPAGE(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
NoshakingGod:
Hope this won't get out of hand?

It's already out of hands.

Do you know how many people have waited for this opportunity?

Besides, people are also using this avenue to vent various resentment and disappointed, targeted at sending/making a strong statement about a reckless and insensitive Government.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by karnap(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
allandutch:

Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen...

What will now be the Job of Regular Police, Mobile Police, EFCC, ICPC?

Or are those ones supposed to Just sit somewhere, get paid and do nothing?
Yahoo boys fear SARS pass EFCC and SARS always go after Yahoo boys for their selfish interest,that's not even their job, EFCC are mostly after politician and police are after roadside bribe and that's why SARS doing everythinggrin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Voiceofthestree: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Teargas them make dem commot road Abeg undecided

Fraudsters!!!

What about you asshole. Your name speaks exactly who you are Goat Eeran
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Karleb(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
karnap:

the thing join together, but the main focus why this Young people are interested in is the facts that it should free them,I'm not in support of their unprofessional acts

I repeat, this is not true.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by allandutch: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Karleb:

#EndSARS
#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality

An old friend visited some days back and my mum asked him what he does, he told her straight that he is a Yahoo boy. My mum naïvely tried to scare him with police and he told her that she should forget the police, that worst case he'll settle them with 150-200k and they'll release him.

Yahoo boys are not really the ones suffering the most at the hands of SARS.

Good question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by seedgreen(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hoojay:
E don happen!!!

In you're reading this and you're in Lagos you can buy TEETH WHITENER from me (payment on delivery is allow)
can I get one ?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Hoojay(f): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
seedgreen:
can I get one ?

sure, send 'hi' to me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.