Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana (34149 Views)

20 Men Marry 2nd Wives In Zuntu, Kaduna State (Photos) / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes? / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Demdem(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2011
So funny, but hey, come to think of it, why would a man marry a woman capable of beating the living daylight out of him I tire oooo
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2011
i hope itz the ghanian women that pay d menz dowries,
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2011
[s]i hope itz the ghanian women that pay d menz dowries, [/s]
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Brite02(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2011
@lastpage. . I commend ya speech.
Neva heard dat here 4 ages. Gud comment so far.
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by PetroDolla: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2011
Welcome to the noisy world of Ghana haters! What has this report gotta do with Ghanaian men lacking ambition(as one poster suggested)? . Another idiot said Ghanaian men are not worthy to be called men. Everything concerning Ghana will be turned on its head in this forum! Tweaaaaaaaaaa. Can you self-righteous Nigerians say you don’t have cases of women beating their partners in your country? Do you have any statistics on that? If you don’t, then shut up because it could be a much bigger problem in Nigeria than your deluded minds could grasp. And of course the likelihood of men reporting such abuses is another factor. I think by coming out to say there is a problem is the first step to stop it. Nigerian men can go ahead and proclaim they don’t suffer spouse abuse. No man needs to suffer any form of abuse in silence because he fears what the society will think of him. Do you guys also consider the fact that it may not always be that the women are physically stronger than the men, but the men believe in the rule of law and will rather seek redress through the law, rather than a savage response to these attacks? So if a man gets beaten up by his wife or girl friend and he reports to the police, it shouldn’t necessarily be a sign of weakness, but an affirmation of his firm belief in the rule of law. It is simple as that. These are civilised, not savages. Those ‘men’ relishing an opportunity to unleash brute force on their partners for such abuse instead of reporting to the relevant authorities are clearly demonstrating who they really are! Brutes! Please leave Ghana men alone! They are the best, in my opinion!
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by tjskii(f): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
@lastpage,interesting piece, totally enjoyed it and laffed my cute behind off in the processs cheesy cheesy
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
PetroDolla,
Take it easy oh!!

Most of the comments have been sympathatic of the plight of those unfortunate Ghanaian men.

Everybody knows that in every corner of the earth there are women who beat up their male partners.

Personally I admire your government and the Ghanaian football team. grin 

Do you live or have you lived in Nigeria?
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by ngrBns1: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
:-x
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by lastpage: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
@PetroDollar!

Welcome to the noisy world of Ghana haters! What has this report gotta do with Ghanaian men lacking ambition(as one poster suggested)? . Another  said Ghanaian men are not worthy to be called men. Everything concerning Ghana will be turned on its head in this forum! Tweaaaaaaaaaa. Can you self-righteous Nigerians say you don’t have cases of women beating their partners in your country? Do you have any statistics on that?  If you don’t, then shut up because it could be a much bigger problem in Nigeria than your deluded minds could grasp. And of course the likelihood of men reporting such abuses is another factor.

Dont sound so angry, maan! Read my last post and you will see why. Who told you we hate Ghanaians? Go find out why some cunts will die for Cheski F.C. and it would be because of "Micheal Essien"! And dont you comehere to tell us to shut-up, we just cant, not on our NL grin

Do you guys also consider the fact that it may not always be that the women are physically stronger than the men, but the men believe in the rule of law and will rather seek redress through the law, rather than a savage response to these attacks! So if a man gets beaten up by his wife or girl friend and he reports to the police, it shouldn’t necessarily be a sign of weakness, but an affirmation of his firm belief in the rule of law.?
My guy, stop that kind of yarns! Woman deck you for ground, yakataa, five good times, you they shout "rule of Lawyer"! shocked Why you know talk say na "Banana Peel" make you slip?
It is simple as that. These are civilised, not savages. Those ‘men’ relishing an opportunity to unleash brute force on their partners for such abuse instead of reporting to the relevant authorities are clearly demonstrating who they really are! Brutes! Please leave Ghana men alone! They are the best, in my opinion!

You see, l agree with you except that the "Ekee" in Nigeria does not agree with you shocked
As a mater of fact, Nigerian men has no recourse to "the law", otherwise, you would have seen thousands of them demonstrating at the National Assembly, requesting for "wooo-human-rights"! grin
Over here, ya wife will deck you properly then the "Ekee Police' will also wack you again to instill discipline into you! angry

My guy, relax and dont burst a pipe!
Your Nigerian brothers are just jealous of your situation, at least you have somewhere to run to, for protection from Madam shocked?
Ave actually noticed that most Ghana-men are smaller in size compared to their Madam! Hmmmmmmm, no wonder wink Savage women giants!

Let me share a "Nigerian secret" with you: If Madam beats you at home, keep moot, we take our own revenge on then , ON THE BED grin
Wallahi, by the time we are into the "fourth-leg" of an eight-leg marathon, she would be pleading for mercy!  kiss kiss
See, No Police, No Embarrassment and no whining like our Ghanaian friends little babies! It takes stamina sha wink wink
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Brite02(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2011
Let me share a "Nigerian secret" with you: If Madam beats you at home, keep mute, we take our own revenge on them , ON THE BED grin
Wallahi, by the time we are into the "fourth-leg" of an eight-leg marathon, she would be pleading for mercy!
  kiss kiss
See, No Police, No Embarrassment and no whining like our Ghanaian friends little babies! It takes stamina sha wink wink

@lastpage. . . Badt pikins smiley
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Brite02(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2011
Let me share a "Nigerian secret" with you: If Madam beats you at home, keep mute, we take our own revenge on them , ON THE BED grin
Wallahi, by the time we are into the "fourth-leg" of an eight-leg marathon, she would be pleading for mercy!
  kiss kiss

@lastpage. . . Badt pikins smiley
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by klear(f): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2011
Although many more men are now reporting assault cases to the unit, women are still by far the most victims of abuse. We recorded 2,017 abuse cases against men and 12,316 against women last year," ASP Tettey said.

In 2009, there were 2,568 reported cases of abuse against men as opposed to 14,428 against women.''

Am wondering if anybody read dis part of the article? am not in support of domestic violence whether against d husband or wife bt d differences n d statistics is very glaring.
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by lastpage: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^@Klear.
Dont mind my Ghanain bruvdas jare!
Dem never beat you finish, you hear ween! grin
When you dey commit those 12,000+ "savagery", yo forget say you be "small size"? grin

Now wey 'yawaa-come-gaaz', you come dey halla! shocked "O'tiku tan lee'ni" grin grin grin hic-hic-hic grin grin

@Brite02.
@lastpage. . . Badt pikins
Naaaah, wicked pikins! wink wink lipsrsealed
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by jamesugo: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ghanian women are realy killers as portrayed by those picks.
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by CrudeOil2(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2011
Wow, so Ghanaian women are masculine while the men are feminine.
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by kabna(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
Crude Oil:

Wow, so Ghanaian women are masculine while the men are feminine.

DID YOU WATCH THE WORLD CUUP IN SOUTH AFRICA? DID YOU SEE THE GHANAIAN MEN AND THEIR MUSCLES?

WELL TONED BODY FAR FROM BEING SMALLLISH?
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by victorbiso(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
this is a serious case,hw dos it happen?jist me
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
Woman wrapper embarassed
Re: Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana by omoharry(f): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2015
aminalib:
well sad to say but men do experience domestic abuse, when i was in africa i would see big women beat their tiny husbands in the streets,
" when I was in Africa" ? Africa is not a country but a continent even with your traveling one of the African countries you still could not distinguish between Africa as a county and a continent of 57 countries........ Shaking my head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make My Baby Hair Soft / Desperate Father Uses Daughter As A Collateral For N600,000 Loan (Pictured) / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.