Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu (15411 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election / On Industry Through Akeredolu’s Administration: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by sighting: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by sammysmiles(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzari:
The People you serve should see you through, not God. God does not vote. You were not sELECTED nor seeking sELECTION to serve God but serve the People of Ondo State. No wonder these polithiefcians don't do anything for their People because they serving God instead of serving the People.

#EndSARS #EndSARS #EndSARS #EndSARS
Probably the god he is talking about, you might not be aware of it...
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Bluesearoll(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2020
This man bought lots of tractor for agric, took pictures of them,gave the ministry of agric 1 tractor and sold the rest.....he has finish this state

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you wicked set of Governor, the God Almighty will disgrace you for punishing people in your government.

Haba! Let the people know how Gov. Akeredolu did so. Spell out the punishment.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you wicked set of Governor, the God Almighty will disgrace you for punishing people in your government.

Haba! Let the people know how Gov. Akeredolu did so. Spell out the punishment. Clearly this battle is between those who are rabid fans of profligacy in government and folks who insist on good governance devoid of wastage of State Funds!
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by VEE2010(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2020
I have always seen you as a good man and I don't know why. If you are truly the man of my perception about Ondo leadership, you shall be returned elected, today!
Congratulations in advance!
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:
The god you serve will see you back to Ibadan sir, you are a wicked governor. You did not consider God when you increased school fees from 35k to 260? Did you consider the poor among us or the civil servant earning little salaries and how they pay for the children?. When you start collecting money for the maternal care Mimiko left as free for all pregnant women you didn’t consider God then. You are wicked gaaan!! If Mimiko can let our pregnant women give birth free, and let our students pay 35k as fees then it’s doable.. sir, you enjoyed free education and even if you must increase not from 35k to 260k it shows you are of the devil!! don’t call God unto this. You are going back to Ibadan where you came from. Do you know some students drop out cause their parents can’t afford to pay? Taxing people selling tomatoes in the market.. mr governor you are evil and God will not see you through cause he’s a good God and friend of the poor.

Where were you when administrations before him established three universities in Ondo State! ODSG resources cannot successfully run three universities with students paying n25k. Like it or not, that is the bitter truth! Folks hate to be told the truth. Blame the administrations who established three universities in Ondo state. Tax is payable by all citizens.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Bluesearoll(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Then he should have merged them instead
zoedew:

Where were you when administrations before him established three universities in Ondo State! ODSG resources cannot successfully run three universities with students paying n25k. Like it or not, that is the bitter truth! Folks hate to be told the truth. Blame the administrations who established three universities in Ondo state. Tax is payable by all citizens.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Skynet45:
angry I'm from ondo and the way this man is gonna lose would be astonishing. Only rigging can save him

He loses nothing if he loses. He simply returns to his Law Practice. Ondo State loses good governance!
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2020
zoedew:

Zombie
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Bluesearoll:
Then he should have merged them instead

Really! The collateral damage will be worse! The resultant public outcry will be justifiable. It will lead to unemployment, destabilise the University communities et al. Best option was to increase the fees payable by the students.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Zombie

If this is all the response you can muster to a given position then your situation is pathetic and I pray it won’t be too late for you to fulfil destiny! I strongly believe your situation is not irredeemable.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by kenfarm(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin concern God again.....if you have served the people well enough, they will c u thru

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by DonLala1(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Please somebody should ask him which God is he referring to? These cultist people. Election has come now he suddenly remembers there is a God. Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by portplus: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Aketi,
Let your work and service to the people SEE YOU through.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:
The god you serve will see you back to Ibadan sir, you are a wicked governor. You did not consider God when you increased school fees from 35k to 260? Did you consider the poor among us or the civil servant earning little salaries and how they pay for the children?. When you start collecting money for the maternal care Mimiko left as free for all pregnant women you didn’t consider God then. You are wicked gaaan!! If Mimiko can let our pregnant women give birth free, and let our students pay 35k as fees then it’s doable.. sir, you enjoyed free education and even if you must increase not from 35k to 260k it shows you are of the devil!! don’t call God unto this. You are going back to Ibadan where you came from. Do you know some students drop out cause their parents can’t afford to pay? Taxing people selling tomatoes in the market.. mr governor you are evil and God will not see you through cause he’s a good God and friend of the poor.

Omoh, this Governor action pain U gan.. takam easy na. Ur people will still vote him.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Angel2006: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
zoedew:

So he has to charge 10times of what they have been paying so the poor among us will be unable to go to school? It is a matter of prioritizing what is important ma/sir. Education is very important to us especially in ondo state and he should know better because he’s a product of free education himself. Do you know how many families this has affected? Some widows are the ones paying their children through school from that little pepper you people are taxing. His government is anti people and a wicked one.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by idahme(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
The people u serve shall see u through not God, if u did not serve them well the people u did not serve will serve u ur pension plan. It is important we always do the right thing as leaders so that people will stand with you during elections rather than looking for God and to come and do miracles by alterating figures from elections.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Angel2006: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2020
zoedew:

He loses nothing if he loses. He simply returns to his Law Practice. Ondo State loses good governance!

That’s what we want. he should go back to his law practice. We want to try another person and see, if he he performs like him we will vote him out too. No second chance for failure!
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by TA4TA4: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrmh6d2_-M

Well..... The pdp guy serves juju..... So, let's see who wins
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2020
NORSIYK:
Today's election I am actually sitting on the fence.

The Governor seeking reelection is our son in law and the first Lady of the state is our daughter. So, if he's reelected, I'll be happy that our daughter remains the first Lady of the state and will continue calling the shots.

If Mr. Eyitayo wins I'll also be happy as a PDP supporter.
Haha. Them dey cash out, u dey ...
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by ThatFairGuy1: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Amarabae:
both him and jegede are good looking.
looks like Ondo people are the most goodlooking Yorubas.
Stop attributing beauty to ONLY Ndi Igbo, that's what you meant literally. You have beautiful and not to good looking ones among so does other tribes.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by toye440: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2020
That God must be a theif, crook, criminal, marauder, a pick pocket and a professional ludo champion.
Common Thieves like this should not be allowed to lead in Odua Nation.
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by Calabar1stSon: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2020
When I said that Religion is a tool used by men to commit heinous crimes they thought I was blabbing!

In moments like this even the devil would preach about god!

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by rotadeco27: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020
If Ondo people are wise and tired of being punished , they should vote any candidate but not APC candidate. Ask people in Oyo state , they will tell you the difference is clear.I worked with Oyo state during the APC regime , hunger , inability to pay house rent , in-law feeding us, paying my child's school fees , all due to non payments of salary. I had to run to the north even though it is not comfortable. Now that PDP took over the state , my colleagues that were not able to secure federal appointment them are even earning more than I'm now . They receive their salary 25th of the month , low tax .
It is not about personality , the party policies have away of turning good people to evil one . The same thing happen to the likes of Oshopikin , Aregberasca , late Constituted authority etc . People that are close to them actually confirmed they are good people. APC is an evil party , it was formed by deceit and betrayal and thus nothing good can emanate from it.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zoedew: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Angel2006:

So he has to charge 10times of what they have been paying so the poor among us will be unable to go to school? It is a matter of prioritizing what is important ma/sir. Education is very important to us especially in ondo state and he should know better because he’s a product of free education himself. Do you know how many families this has affected? Some widows are the ones paying their children through school from that little pepper you people are taxing. His government is anti people and a wicked one.

I see! I now have a better understanding of your society. Indeed true that a people deserve the type of government they get!!
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by olamakinde(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Seerade029:

Speak any of ondo dialects.
I wan confirm something
Le o
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by emonkey(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Is he the only one that is serving God? the other candiates are serving Devil?
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by HRMK: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
hahaha...so jegede dont serve God?who does he serve?satan?while it may be true with ajayi for betraying u,that of jegede is very dfft!he has every moral right to contest against u!
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by tomioro(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu by zedman1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
NORSIYK:
Today's election I am actually sitting on the fence.

The Governor seeking reelection is our son in law and the first Lady of the state is our daughter. So, if he's reelected, I'll be happy that our daughter remains the first Lady of the state and will continue calling the shots.

If Mr. Eyitayo wins I'll also be happy as a PDP supporter.
Hehe, See? But these two reasons are a major part of the problems we have in this country bro. We all want who is 'our brother' or who belongs to 'our party' to rule over us irrespective of how they'll perform. Provided its 'our person' sitting there, it's ok if we continue to suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Refineries Generate Zero Revenue, Pay Workers ₦69 Billion / El-Rufai: We Know Location Of Terrorists In Kaduna / House Of Rep Approves Jonathan's $1 Billion Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.