Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

#EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO (623 Views)

Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” / Lady Calls Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Ugly. See Her Reply / Top - Idowest Poses With White Bentley, Calls Davido A Life Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by MckenzieSkyBlog: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerian music star, David Adeleke, professionally known as Davido has joined the call to #EndSARsNow on Twitter as his colleagues in the music industry have taken to the streets of Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in the country to protest peacefully.

Taking to his verified Twitter page, Davido insisted that the youths need a one-on-one talk with government officials on the issues of how to end SARS’ and not to reform it.

According to Davido, the youths will only entertaining a face-to-face dialogue with the federal government officials. The use of Zoom video chats, phone calls, or Instagram Live will not be entertained.

He tweeted;

"We need dialogue with the top ASAP ... no zoom no phone call no ig live ... we want...SEE MORE HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by RomanianNinja: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Na today

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by Enudapan: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Just end the Damm SARS

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by SpecTTraP: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Where is our Damnnnnn niggarrr?
Re: #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by bigpriik: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by Yobabad: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
SARS is a state sponsored terrorist organization, just as Osun state gvt is sponsoring MURIC a terrorist organization that have many YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) as it's members
Re: #EndSARSNow: 'We Need Face To Face Dialogue, No Zoom, No Phone Calls - DAVIDO by mayklef(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2020
t

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag / 8 BBNaija Ex-Housemates Yet To Bag Any Major Endorsement Deal / ‘I Will Carry My Virginity To 2021”- Nigerian Lady Annouced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.