Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

2023: An Open Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: An Open Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. (307 Views)

President Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Will Rule BIAFRA / Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: An Open Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. by Jayoneyz(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Dr Jonathan, I see that "Ebele" and "Azikiwe" are surreptitiously returning to prominence in your name, and my instinctive reaction is, "here he goes again". I would not now be surprised if you too suddenly start showing up in "ishiagu" and "red cap" attire.

You indeed remind me of your maradonic "father" who dwells on a Minna hilltop, the man who stepped aside but never quite succeeded over many years to step back in.

Unknown to many, even as you were handing over to Gen Buhari on 29th May 2015, you were already scheming to step back in. You wanted to become presidential candidate of PDP in 2019, but, contrary to your expectations, no one begged you and you lacked the balls to push for it.

Perhaps angered by how PDP disregarded you, you started looking at APC in respect of 2023. You first real chance of taking that leap into APC almost came when David Lyon became a governor-elect, after Seriake Dickson-led PDP had disregarded you and your wife. But, like everything associated with you, that too became an uncompleted project.

Since then, you have become increasingly desperate, but, like a typical wimp, coy about your "stepping back" scheming.

Being a very busy man, I don't want to spend much words on your case, but I must advise you as a brother not to give in to the poisoned chalice being dangled before you by your equally selfish and unpatriotic "friends".

"Friends" is in inverted commas because they are not your friends at all, just as Sambo Dasuki and Hassan Tukur were not your friends.

Like you, they are just schemers, greedy fellows, users and dumpers; they are treacherous individuals who will do anything to grab yet misuse and abuse political power for selfish purposes.

I don't want to talk about how you did Alams in while pretending otherwise, I don't want to talk about how you used billions of naira of Bayelsa money to scheme yourself in as running mate to Yar'Adua, I don't want to talk about the role my South-East4Jonathan played in your becoming Acting President and President, I don't want to talk about the deal you entered into at Minna not to contest for presidency in 2015 but which you characteristically reneged on.

All I want to say to you is not to allow your name mentioned anywhere again regarding 2023 presidency.

If that evil rumour persists, both South-East and South-South will know how truly selfish, treacherous and dangerous you are as a person. Let me put it bluntly to you: you will not and cannot become president of Nigeria in 2023. You are a schemer but your scheming will fail you this time.

The only useful thing you can do to be remembered well by history is to support a South-Easterner to become president and on APC platform. Of course, but for the small respect that Wike still shows you, you have become an orphan in PDP.

Support South-East APC Presidency Project 2023 and help to cement the bond of SE/SS unity that overwhelming South-East support for you in 2007-2015 started.

If you fall to that poisoned chalice being dangled before you, you will be disowned by most of South-East and South-South, and you will be finished politically. Chief Edwin Clark will be the first to spit in your face. You will also be written off in history as a cheapskate.

Chinedu Jideofo-Ogbuagu
National Coordinator
South-East APC Presidency Project 2023.
Re: 2023: An Open Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. by sylarada(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Lolz, an advice?? cheesy
Re: 2023: An Open Letter To Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. by BlackfireX: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Ipob in APC

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS Can Metamorphose To A Revolution / #endsars Protest - What The Youth Should Demand For Now [1] / Read What Festus Keyamo Said About President Buhari And Police Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.