Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. (49534 Views)

OPINION: Why Dead People Open Their Eyes When They Are Dead / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Message To Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Has A Post For Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by leisuretym: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stan2330:

The revolution has started....it is here..

seriously , if care is not taken , this things will escalate! the government need to use wisdom in managing this crisis before it degenerate into something else!

it's gradually becoming Police VS Youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Opus85(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
From some peoples posts here, I can see that w are far from getting our rights here in Nigeria. You people were busy shouting black lives matter back then.

If you don't put people in their place, they tend to continue to oppress you. Everybody is just shouting yahoo boys, the politicians that steal constituency money and stuff in their pockets are what?

This protest is not a matter of yahoo boys sponsoring it or criminals sponsoring it. This SARS menace has affected a lot of us. You can't walk freely with your office laptop or phone. Imagine one is not afraid of robbers but police. Does that sound right to your ears?

Am I not supposed to be free and not afraid when I am around or see the police around Mme, but reverse is the case. Armed robber will rob you and go with valuables but SARS and police men will rob you, beat you on top if it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by karnap(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
so this is peaceful protests?
those useless guys if police starts killing them nothing will happen ,the government don't care about their fucking endSars,if you die,you die that's the end,they should wise up, Nigeria no be Europe
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

We are all there. Stop typing like an idiot. Hardworking my foot. Some of you have no iota of brain. That was how my neighbor in Kaduna was shouting bandit is not in Kaduna it is just politics until they captured the husband and daughter along kaduna-abuja road. When she paid the 3m her voice changed. I sha will read your obituary on Nairaland when SARS meet you or your family members mr hardworking
Lol,,,
Iwa omo nii mu omo se okigbe

I hope you can save your loved ones of avoidable sorrow Sha.

My candid advice,,, good luck

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by karnap(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Opus85:
From some peoples posts here, I can see that w are far from getting our rights here in Nigeria. You people were busy shouting black lives matter back then.

If you don't put people in their place, they tend to continue to oppress you. Everybody is just shouting yahoo boys, the politicians that steal constituency money and stuff in their pockets are what?

This protest is not a matter of yahoo boys sponsoring it or criminals sponsoring it. This SARS menace has affected a lot of us. You can't walk freely with your office laptop or phone. Imagine one is not afraid of robbers but police. Does that sound right to your ears?

Am I not supposed to be free and not afraid when I am around or see the police around Mme, but reverse is the case. Armed robber will rob you and go with valuables but SARS and police men will rob you, beat you on top if it.
na initial gra gra them dem dey do that's why government no dey take them serious.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Omoslim26: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
Where is the north in this ENDSARS protest?

Watin concern those ones with sars

even soldiers no dey do anyhow for there talk less of sars na for we Southerners their Preek dey rise like dollar to naira

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The guy doing the voiceover is a typical waffi man

Easy to mix up Warri and Benin pidgin. There are some words he used that clearly marks this as Benin pidgin

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by karnap(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
northerners no dey do Yahoo,na EFCC they prefer for their political cases.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
BizBayo:

Oga, it is the duty of EFCC to apprehend cyber fraud criminals, not SARS. Let's be guided!

Did you read what you quoted? My brother, don't let hatred get the better part of you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by generalwo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Some protesters took the battle for the outright ban of SARS to a police station in Benin daring the policemen who had quickly locked up the gates to open it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7dp4sHFhE
..... This is the most stupid part of Nigerian youths that annoys me most.... Why go in front of a station and ask the police men to open the gates..... It's like after repentance, you go to the gate of hell and ask the devil to open it..... Protest your protest in peace.... Do not make things worse..... If them open the station u Wan go begin fight heavily armed police men abi.... To what end? U go dey fight them and dey destroy their properties and them go dey look you abi........ This protest, if care is not taken, will be taken advantage of by very stupid people to create an evil much worse than SARS....... as our celebrities them do reach, i no see anyone go front of any police station dey challenge the police to a fight...... A word is enough for the wise.... Fly wen no take advise..... Na dead body e dey follow enter grave.... Lemme drink my garri and paracetamol in peace

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by LLMG: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Does SARS harass them in the north. Just asking.
Welrez:

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by karnap(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
celebrities are protesting in their backyards leaving all this cows on the streets, if you don't know to kill snake ,it will kill you,all what I can see on these is just about Yahoo which is not it...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by iamdaquin01(f): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please say something else... congrats u got harassed and nothing happened..not everyone gets that lucky ...sars should come to an end!
If Nigeria was such a good country that cares about its citizens, there'd have been good education and lots of jobs available for the youths.
And this cyber criminals as u call them won't be in existence or at least will be in the barest minimum..
Say no to sars!
Say no to bad governance!
And most especially,
A bigger no to Buhari..
Enuf is enuf..
Our mumu yaf do!
4eyededoboy:
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Yes SARS should be reformed and not abolished totally.
Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Dadaboy: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
As expected, I'm from edo state and the rate at which cyber crime is been done in my state is alarmingly high. All the boys and girls have all gone into Yahoo businesses especially Upper and Ugbowo people in Benin, no one wants to learn a skill nor go to school gain. they've all resolved to joining the cyber crime business.

Should SARS go, the government is indirectly legalizing cyber crime and armed robbery in Nigeria. The intelligent ones know this

Anyone who supports the removal of this body is either a cyber criminal or indirectly benefitting from it.

I've been harrasedby SARS before but nothing happened afterwards. What should be done instead is to bring those who perpetrated incessant killings of the innocent ones to book. You dont throw the bath water and the baby together.

So before you support this endsars cause, think very well on the aftermath. We should call for reformation of SARS not ending it
Animal, with no brain is who you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
4eyededoboy:

If the Governors want the youths to stop cybercrimes, it is time they invest Massively in creating job opportunities than all the audio infrastructure projects they use in siphoning billions.

A wise man once said,

"When a disturbance is imposed on a balanced system, the system will react to cancel the disturbance."

For every stolen fund, criminals are raised. For every job opportunity created, a possible criminal is taking off the streets.

Las Las, #EndSARS.

Supporting SARS is also supporting criminals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by generalwo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stan2330:

The revolution has started....it is here..
..... And u think it will end well at the pace with which its going?? Attack them and they will fight back.... There will be very heavy losses and trust me.... Not a single security outfit will take sides with the so called protesters..... Let's be guided and let the protest remain peaceful and violence free

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Opus85(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
karnap:
so this is peaceful protests?
those useless guys if police starts killing them nothing will happen ,the government don't care about their fucking endSars,if you die,you die that's the end,they should wise up, Nigeria no be Europe

This reasoning is why they would keep oppressing us. Anyone who feels they have power will jeep oppressing us with this mind set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by moneyissweet(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yes, it is now personal. We need to settle scores with those modafokas once and for all

mayklef:
this doesn't seem like a "peaceful protest" again....please let's be guided so as to channel our plead via d right channel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by larryking540: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
yahoo boy
shut up ,

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by obstead200(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020

oga SARS was not formed to tackle cybercrime. Infact, they pray that yahoo boys increase in number and become more successful so that they can extort them better.

Talk to the experts. There are better ways of tackling cybercrime. To make matters worse, SARS hardly go after robbers these days, because yahoo boys pay more. Who is really fooling who? End SARS joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by moneyissweet(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
May SARS bullets fall on your dumb head...... covidiot

CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Oshokalo: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bini boys dey crase oh

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by usmanbaba(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
Northerners dont do Yahoo yahoo...only criminals want SARS to be abolished instead of reforms.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Queseda: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Welrez:
And where's the South-East in all of the these protests? I guess they're only good at making mouth on social media, and pushing other people to fight for them.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by stacyadams: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hammyaladin:
what do I have to say? please the protest should be peaceful...police and citizens should apply some decorum in handling protest n protesters.
grin grin

If president and guvnors lik make them continue keeping silent
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by lastempero: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020

They are better than your politicians,those are the people responsible for d yahoo menace.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by generalwo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2020

..... Bros if no be say I never chop, I for buy you one cold bottle of Heineken..... U have spoken like a true and well meaning Edo son......God bless you...... Those wen dey call for the total eradication of Sars don't know what they are trying to spring up........ And I pray say when the music start.... Na them and their families go use head carry am.....sars dey now, them still dey Rob dey kidnap at an alarming rate..... Without sars what is it gonna look like? Or they are thinking Nigerian youths will turn away from crime if sars is disbanded? I don't like the recent activities of sars and as a result a serious reform is needed to check the extra judicial killings.... Not total eradication

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Curdlebug(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
CuntMiner:
the caption should be yahoo boys attacked police station.... criminal yahoo boys, public nonentity
may the wrath of God visit you and ur entire generation.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by Obasogie00(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nothing concern SARZ and cyber crime brah leave that one to EFCC...you don ever see any politician may thief money may SARZ Dey go arrest ?? Nor b EFCC Dey arrest dem ? U come from Edo State and you dey talk like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by IJOBA2: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
mayklef:
this doesn't seem like a "peaceful protest" again....please let's be guided so as to channel our plead via d right channel
SHUT UP angry

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by n3xt(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
mayklef:

It wouldn’t have gotten to this stage if we gave a listening leader

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by generalwo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
mbahdi:
Very soon guys go go fortify themselves.na dat time e go be an eye for an eye
..... So na the police men no sabi the fortification jazz abi...... Una well done o..... Lemme be looking from afar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soma & Miyonse Pictured With Ebuka Obi After Eviction From Big Brother Naija / 31-Year-Old Toyin Lawani Steps Out With 22-Year-Old Fiance In A Revealing Outfit / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.