Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US (64134 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Man Caught After Disguising As A Lady In Order To Deceive Male Clients. Photos / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Greater evil shall plague the earth far more than this . Prepare for rapture, don't be left behind
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by ModestGal(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmn
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by tsmith(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Polg30:
Impersonating black so we get the blame, this people are evil

No be today. That's white privilege there! Picking on the weaken ones, knowing they'd get the blame and unleash!!

4 Likes

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Thegoodone13(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Bad
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Serious matter
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Xisnin(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Tough Alpha male.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
MichaelDuf:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox4news.com/news/carrollton-pd-man-hunted-his-childs-mother-before-murdering-her.amp

The habitation of the earth is full with wickedness. Greater evil shall plague the earth far more than this . Prepare for rapture, don't be left behind
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Zege7716: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
This is how the Whites have long incriminated the blacks all this while.

4 Likes

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by realstars: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Many Things Are Happening Arownd The World.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
BLACK MAN don suffer

2 Likes

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by peppermint7(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

That is why i bomb them anyday anytime twice on Saturday
You be wise man. A de bomb dis bastards anyhow
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Cases like this always leave me wondering. The man might not be as bad as it seems but when this ladies deal with you, your psych tends to change. They always think winner takes it all not knowing some humans are so vengeful. Not supporting brutality in any way.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by DkJay: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2020
See the police unit in saner climes. Despite two eyewitnesses describing the perpetrator as a black man, they're still able to dig out the truth.

Our police unit is only expert at defrauding innocent citizens.

Kudos to the investigative team. And God help Nigeria

#EndSARS

9 Likes

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Wettoid123: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Because all evil are perpetrated by blacks?
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by loadedvibes: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Lol.. this white man don't rate blacks
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by twilliamx(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Black don suffer...no be small
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Meedon:
grin

VAGINA PEOPLE

VAGINA PEOPLE

PUSSY PEOPLE

grin
Does this even make sense to you? The one who committed a crime here has a dick and probably two scrotums hanging in between his legs. A vagina person is the victim here!!! Did you even have to leave this lame comment?!

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by naija4life247: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2020
This will continue in the white man's land forever.

A man finds a street prostitute and sleeps with her. She comes back after few months to say she is pregnant. Is pregnancy part of their agreement?

The court then rules that the woman should be getting a substantial part of the man's earning every month. While the woman is lazing about clubbing and doing drugs, the man is working his ass out in order to pay the woman monthly. Why won't the nan find a way out of the bondage? I will consider a similar solution if I am in the same situation, it's just that I will be scared of what our Father in Heaven will do to me after.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by VULCAN(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2020
I don't know if any country can boast of the type of detectives that US has?
The speed which they get their prey when they want to is amazing.

It took them less than 2 days to arrest that satanic PA that killed the Gokada boss
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Agbebakun22: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Please I want to know how many days it will take for money to arrived from Canada to local bank here, the person send the money yesterday.. And besides the person didn't see my bank swift and sort code on her banking list rather she used the available one ( the bank head office own) but others details like my bank account and number are used, I hope that alone wouldn't bounce the money back.. Thanks pls I need advice
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2020
VULCAN:
I don't know if any country can boast of the type of detectives that US has?
The speed which they get their prey when they want to is amazing.

It took them less than 2 days to arrest that satanic PA that killed the Gokada boss
It's a normal thing in developed countries. Nowadays, I'm starting to believe that we Nigerians are in hell already.

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2020
The babymama set
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Flickzvill(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

They are evil..... padlocking our forefathers mouth and subjecting them to torture always make me want to revenge the more and bomb them...
Although vengeance is of the lord says Romans 12:19
But i don't give a fuckkk
bro I just emailed you will like to discuss something with you thanks
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by KillerBeauty(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Cases like this always leave me wondering. The man might not be as bad as it seems but when this ladies deal with you, your psych tends to change. They always think winner takes it all not knowing some humans are so vengeful. Not supporting brutality in any way.

Someone committed murder and your first line is he might not be as bad as he seems. Just because the victim is a woman does not make a murderer less of a murderer.
Women are humans
We don't deserve this

3 Likes

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Kingrefreshed: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

They are evil..... padlocking our forefathers mouth and subjecting them to torture always make me want to revenge the more and bomb them...
But i don't give a fuckkk

I wish people know that a typical white don't give a flying fuuuuuck about a black person any day any time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Meedon: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Does this even make sense to you? The one who committed a crime here has a dick and probably two scrotums hanging in between his legs. A vagina person is the victim here!!! Did you even have to leave this lame comment?!

tongue
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2020
jericco1:
Look at the calm language they are using because he is Caucasian. Had it been a black man actually did it, so many unprintable words would have been used on not only him but the entire black race.

Since it is a murder case, he is likely to face a lot of years behind bars.
Stupid people
Don't mind those fvcking racist
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

But i don't give a fuckkk.
Light up my third tie of weed for the morning
you wea be athiest they quote bible
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by okpalaAnambra: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Why did he disguise to be black.. Can't he commit his crime boldly? Just like my Anambra people commit crime boldly as black people he should have been proud of crime in his white skin embarassed
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't mind those fvcking racist
gringringrin Hy... Make I no complete am.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Farki: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Meedon:
grin

VAGINA PEOPLE

VAGINA PEOPLE

PUSSY PEOPLE

grin

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.