Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US (63800 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Man Caught After Disguising As A Lady In Order To Deceive Male Clients. Photos / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by hahn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
DevilBishops:

It's an unique way of saying it. grin I'm in America yet Black is fashionable everywhere with a flair.

Oh cool. How is Trump?
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by DevilBishops: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
hahn:

Oh cool. How is Trump?

Same as Obama the Ceasar of modern Rome. grin
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by hahn(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
DevilBishops:

Same as Obama the Ceasar of modern Rome. grin

Lol
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by PoliteActivist: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

That is why i bomb them anyday anytime twice on Saturday
They are evil..... padlocking our forefathers mouth and subjecting them to torture always make me want to revenge the more and bomb them...
Although vengeance is of the lord says Romans 12:19
But i don't give a fuckkk.
Light up my third tie of weed for the morning

So you should be bombed for the twins your forefathers killed? The poor shlob you are swindling, what has she/he to do with padlocking mouths??!
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by DevilBishops: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
hahn:

Lol

Blacks started slavery and taught it to the Whiteman in the war against other Blacks.

1 Share

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by hahn(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
DevilBishops:

Blacks started slavery and taught it to the Whiteman in the war against other Blacks.

Slavery was a thing for ancient men.

The narrative that whites alone were responsible for slavery is what ticks me off
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by DevilBishops: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
hahn:

Slavery was a thing for ancient men.

The narrative that whites alone were responsible for slavery is what ticks me off

It's a lie. White Women are the most enslaved people on Earth even up to this very minute. All the Blacks in Africa and in Diaspora that hold power and wealth descend from slave owners. That's their advantage it's not how sophisticated their culture was to our enslaved and kept uneducated ancestors.

https://www.nairaland.com/6170008/u.s-still-british-colony-presidents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by stanisbaratheon: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Classic of white racist. Commit a crime and put it on a black man.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by kareemkamil(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
May Almighty God purnish this guy for disguise like a black man
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by blueAgent(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
omoyankee3:
He knew that if witnesses saw a black man, the police wont bother to investigate because the black man is always assumed to be guilty, even for imaginary crimes.

Thousands of blacks are in prison for crimes they never committed. It's a good thing the detectives did their job this time, else a blackman with beards would be in prison now.

Keep reciting liberal lies.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by blueAgent(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
He disguised to elude the police and not to pin it on black man as that's not even possible with proper investigation. But the question is, why will someone kill the mother of his child? Uxoricide is becoming prevalent in the western world especially the US and I believe it has something to do with their legal system which put the men at a disadvantage. May be a child support gone wrong. Not supporting the crime thou.

You are the only one who have said something reasonable the rest are naive BLM supporters.

1 Like

Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is not gud
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by UniqueDennis(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Not new happens very often..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DApAb12xyQ
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Tonitoniton(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
My question is, what is really the essence of being a baby mama?

Why carry the child of a man u dont intend living with for the rest of ur life?

Why do people like gambling with their lives?

U ladies want to be free to do any how u like, right?

U just dont want any form of control, isn't?

Dont forget freedom is not free.

Freedom comes with an expensive price tag on it.

Ask those baby mamas secretly what they think,

All of them are not happy with their choice but would not tell u the truth but will pretend so as to lure more women into their kind of mess.

Make una bring una head down or life go bring am down for una, the choice is urs
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Flickzvill(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

If he replies u, I will deactivate my account on nairaland..

Seems u don't know abi grin grin grin
its something that will benefit him but oh well grin
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Sixfeetbelle: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2020
hresso:
The murderer is a sickly hermaphroditic ruffian and a horribly atrocious armpit licking amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness.

Evil angry

grin grin grin

Say what?!
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by coronavirus19: 1:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Werey dey disguise
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Adrian9(m): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2020
jesmond3945:
not at all bro. I have been married for 10 years. See beyond skin colour, unless you want to suffer
Ok sir.
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by DenreleDave(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Flickzvill:
its something that will benefit him but oh well grin

He will never reply u bro grin grin
Re: White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US by Flickzvill(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

He will never reply u bro grin grin
��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.