Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) (37246 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2020
moneyissweet:
SARS were doing well until they tested Yahoo money

You can say that again bro! They even extended their services into kidnapping and extrajudiciary killings!

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by idahme(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020
RealAlubarika:

Why are other state Governors yet to speak on this End SARS campaign. The people been murdered and brutalized are they not their citizens National and State houses of Assembly are not left out

They are all cowards and self centered, this is a period to bring good change but they won't identify... Their loyalty is not with the people.

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by bigjackass: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Hotzone:

Because or few bad eggs are u r calling entire Unit kidnappers
the bad eggs are more than a few

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
uniqueboi1:
SARS go hear am this season..
It remains to lynch them and their children. Evil men.

The truth is Sars diverted from a security outfit/agency to criminality, extortion and lawlessness.

They are now worse than the yahoo boys they set out to arrest and call to order.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by zudozz: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Even Governors dont want this SARS. Only Buhari n his goon. Meanwhile there are no SARS or SARS killings in their part of the country. Someone will be traveling to d east..SARS will be searching his phones..What is this for Christ sake?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by FuckThaMod: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

Igbos have roots in rivers state and how does that change the geographical location of South to East?
Is Rivers state in Eastern or Southern Nigeria

VEXT:

You forget to write Muslim for d front of Yoruba..

Sonnobax15:
No be only root,na tap root

greall12:
Root ko. Monkey tail ni.

You yorubas should stop qouting me o... Mind your effing business and go cuddle with the north. Leave biafra family matter alone.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by eddyslim(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
We all know this.. Even the Awkuzu division of sars that is in anambra is busy killing Anambra people like rats and cockroach but they can't do anything about it.. Go to Anambra and see how they're been treated like animals and sheep without a shepherd.. Anambra has really suffered like animals in the hands of SARS
In a short while, freedom will be thiers..
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by sylve11: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Wike! cool
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:

East abi south, abi una dan claim river state too
He didn't say South East.
Rivers State is part of the defunct Eastern Region.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
RealAlubarika:

Why are other state Governors yet to speak on this End SARS campaign. The people been murdered and brutalized are they not their citizens National and State houses of Assembly are not left out

SARS in the north is well behaved. The ones down south are pure devils.

So not all Governors would speak out.

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Ebukax(f): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
He's so correct I stay in Rivers Sars is Evil
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Mr man this reform agenda you've been pushing is pure BS , who wants to reform them ?
Pope Francis ?
LAPD ?
NYPD ?
Interpol ?
What exactly is there to renovate in a completely dilapidated building with a faulty foundation ...if you have any friend who is in the SARS operations , or a member of your
family , start go fund me for him secretly cos he's about to lose his terrorist job !!!!!

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Frankice12: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Some people are making unreasonable comments here... Pls watch wike speak first in the video b4 u jump into conclusions
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed
the problem is who will reform them. Those that are supposed to reform them are not reformed themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by untk: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2020
For your nigeria news full coverage visit [url=httpls://www.nairagazer.com]www.nairagazer.com[/url] It's the front page of nigeria news. stay updated
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by nedley(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Let’s end it 1ce & 4all

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
politicians compensate their cultist henchmen with SARS, look at a typical SARS person, they wear black and red outfit laced with amulets and carry matches.

Bunch of frat boys.

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by gragraboy: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That is the truth

People way dey forcefully search your phone without your permission are capable of kidnapping..
Forcing you down to the atm machine to withdraw money for them or else they shoot you

We edolites suffer for sars hand sha
Sotey fear nor dey let boys drive their car again
Even when we still enter public transport...them go stop the motor say make boys come down..
But now we niggarrrs are free...for three days now. I can move about with my iPhone 11 and Samsung
s9plus with no fear ..endsars..or we killsars.
Bush man
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wike my man
The odogwu of the east

All the way from lag
I throw away weed for you oh

Oga stop deceiving yourself, we Niger Delta no join una for your Biafrauud yeye virtual republic
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Bluffly: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Go to SARS office in Abuja. Those at the gate are already drunk in the afternoon.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Oharina(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:

East abi south, abi una dan claim river state too
All of them were called eastern region befor they introduced the divide and rule system to divide brothers cos of their wealth. Go and research, there is nothing like south south anywhere in the world since the creation of mankind, but only in nigeria. Think independently.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Alimat40: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
The authority should do the needful by doing the necessary reform that is transparent, before the protests going on across the nation results to anarchy.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
obyrich:
I hear say the guy don Jakpa grin

Yes o
Na true
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by friday2011(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
uniqueboi1:
SARS go hear am this season..
It remains to lynch them and their children. Evil men.

Unfortunately, its even difficult to know if those rif raffs have a family

Wife and children I mean... Probably far away in there villages.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Angrykidd: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You yorubas should stop qouting me o... Mind your effing business and go cuddle with the north. Leave biafra family matter alone.
Shut the fvck up mate.
It ain't everybody who spots your stupidtyy that's Yoruba. I'm from Akwa Ibom and I'm most certain Rivers state is in the South and not in the East.
Accept you're wrong,move on and quit trying to form right on the complete horseshit you just spewed.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Omoslim26: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
greall12:
Root ko. Monkey tail ni.

Just imagine wat you and dat guy are doing on a sensitive thread as dis
oga seun why why did you allow dis forum to get dis bad
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by FuckThaMod: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Angrykidd:

Shut the fvck up mate.
It ain't everybody who spots your stupidtyy that's Yoruba. I'm from Akwa Ibom and I'm most certain Rivers state is in the South and not in the East.
Accept you're wrong,move on and quit trying to form right on the complete horseshit you just spewed.

[/s]
Afonja
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Angrykidd: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
Afonja
You're just a proud egoistic foool who has a problem accepting they made a mistake..
I'm sure so many people in your life do complain about this character.
Calling everyone Afonja or Yoruba Muslim doesn't change the ego propelled stupidity you're displaying on this post..
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by joyandfaith: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

end sars!!

The NPF needs a wholistic reconfiguration with the ban of SARS. SARS was formed to battle armed robbers and kidnappers in 1992 in lagos. in early 2000 , sars units were created nationwide due to increasing violent crimes. 10 years later, Internet fraud became popular and armed robberies becoming old fashioned . sars guys were becoming idle, no more action , no money. efcc guys are living like Saudi princes.sars were envying efcc guys and decided to have their share of proceeds of frauds.
the truth is that era of rampant armed robberies has gone. this is new era of Internet fraud.
they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and segalink in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth. sars personnels should be deployed to fight bandits as SWAT team while government devotes more resources to efcc and icpc to have presence in every lg to get at financial criminals.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by FuckThaMod: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Angrykidd:

You're just a proud egoistic foool who has a problem accepting they made a mistake..
I'm sure so many people in your life do complain about this character.
Calling everyone Afonja or Yoruba Muslim doesn't change the ego propelled stupidity you're displaying on this post..
[/s]
In this country, when people say east, you are supposed to know south is included. So no mistake whatsoever..
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by pillarmaria(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That is the truth

People way dey forcefully search your phone without your permission are capable of kidnapping..
Forcing you down to the atm machine to withdraw money for them or else they shoot you

We edolites suffer for sars hand sha
Sotey fear nor dey let boys drive their car again
Even when we still enter public transport...them go stop the motor say make boys come down..
But now we niggarrrs are free...for three days now. I can move about with my iPhone 11 and Samsung
s9plus with no fear ..endsars..or we killsars.

You have created some impression of been a fraudster, so how then do you want us not to believe that you are a criminal and Sars ought not to do their job on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) / Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.