Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest (706 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government / Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
So the debate had been on here if there been protest in the South East, well I live in Enugu, I do get these pictures on whatsapp status talking about a meeting point at Okpara Sqaure but I had not seen any protest really.

Honestly I'm not protesting, things are a little different in the East, we are a little apathetic, majority here does not trust any federal body, especially the armed forces, the South east is not among the top 5 people in the Nigerian government nor the Nigeria security, apparently we don't have fathers in Abraham in the country currently.

I get the South East being a PDP region also but while the rest face police brutality, we are already facing federal brutality, we got bigger problem on the ground here.

We are like orphaned child we have to advice ourselves, when it happens, Buhari will be there for the North, Osinbajo will be there for the West, who would be there for the east, we are not protesting, e get why...

Still yet, any protest in the east, let me see the picture evidence, I'm in Enugu currently it is calm as usual. cool
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stupid Awka has join oooo

Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
Leave Awka matter, na spoilt children be those ones, Awka is insignificant even in Anambra but once Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, etc join na them we go carry test, if we hear one gunshot, we disembark, no body wan risk for Naija, not us in the East

Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Finnese001: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:
So the debate had been on here if there been protest in the South East, well I live in Enugu, I do get these pictures on whatsapp status talking about a meeting point at Okpara Sqaure but I had not seen any protest really.

Honestly I'm not protesting, things are a little different in the East, we are a little apathetic, majority here does not trust any federal body, especially the armed forces, the South east is not among the top 5 people in the Nigerian government nor the Nigeria security, apparently we don't have fathers in Abraham in the country currently.

I get the South East being a PDP region also but while the rest face police brutality, we are already facing federal brutality, we got bigger problem on the ground here.

We are like orphaned child we have to advice ourselves, when it happens, Buhari will be there for the North, Osinbajo will be there for the West, who would be there for the east, we are not protesting, e get why...

Still yet, any protest in the east, let me see the picture evidence, I'm in Enugu currently it is calm as usual. cool

They will soon come for you head op
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnese001:

They will soon come for you head op

At least they have to come for it in the East, Not by nairaland coming for head oo, I dey my house. But truth be told that's the very reason we can't Protest in the east, nobody will speak up for us, even Abaribe which is almost the highest office holder currently would be seen as a regional politician, so in the spirit of federal character, the east stands down

Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Bkayyy: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
Not Awka just some misguided kids falling to media trends. They are looking for pictures for Twitter and Instagram

Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

Not Awka just some misguided kids falling to media trends. They are looking for pictures for Twitter and Instagram
Yes I could remember seeing them taking selfie
What a shame.
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by loveth360(f): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
If am to protest,it will be For Endnigeria.

Sars is not the main problem but the system.
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
If am to protest,it will be For Endnigeria.

Sars is not the main problem but the system.
Don't even stress yourself trying to protest, work hard to be the one they protest so you can hear, all the protest is to get Buhari's attention, work hard to be the important guy or girl they want to pass the message to, the end of Nigeria is a sensitive topic, don't be bothered by it, it is like pregnancy, what wi be will be, what won't be wont be but on your own stay focused,
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by sapientia(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
sapientia:
https://www.nairaland.com/6172156/end-sars-protest-hits-aba
Those are definitely, people from the other side who came to buy things in Aba, check their heads, definitely not most not flat, between no true nwaafo will Protest, If they want to fix Nigeria, they know where the spoil started, see those few boys forming fresh, Alaye you know Aba boys so...Aba no dey smile oo talk more of forming fresh with airpods, Aba ma ndiaba na
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by sapientia(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Those are definitely, people from the other side who came to buy things in Aba, check their heads, definitely not most not flat, between no true nwaafo will Protest, If they want to fix Nigeria, they know where the spoil started

I thought it was a sensible thread.

Shift away from me please

Bigotry is transferable.
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
sapientia:

I thought it was a sensible thread.

Shift away from me please

Bigotry is transferable.
It is not bigotry here, have you been to Aba before, where do you find those type of boys in Aba, Aba is a serious place if few boys gather you will say Aba is protesting, are those up to 150 in number
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Odingo1: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Awka, massive turnout

Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Odingo1:
Awka, massive turnout
Somebody have told you guys to live Awka boys alone, let them have fun, when the east is ready for protest nobody will tell you to say massive turnout, what you will be seeing is mammoth croud
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Odingo1:
Awka, massive turnout
Between why are theyvsitting down sef and coming to protest with Unbrella, mummy's boy them lol, if anything happens to any of those boys and girls, na their mothers go finish you, you go bring indomie and snapchat, Instagram, Facebook boys and girls and call it protest I laugh in Igbo
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Realtalk20: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:

Moderators

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 OAM4J dominique
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by SLAP44: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Northerner, your divide and rule tactics has failed. Awka, Aba and Onitsha are protesting now.
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by helinues: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
To be honest, I don't want SE to join the protest cos Ipob members may hijack it and I do not trust our security officers..

They could support the protest via online sha
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by SLAP44: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Between why are theyvsitting down sef and coming to protest with Unbrella, mummy's boy them lol, if anything happens to any of those boys and girls, na their mothers go finish you, you go bring indomie and snapchat, Instagram, Facebook boys and girls and call it protest I laugh in Igbo

Is it your umbrella?

#endsars
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Is it your umbrella?

#endsars
It is PDP's umbrella grin
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by SLAP44: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

It is PDP's umbrella grin

#Endsars
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by AlexBells(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
To be honest, I don't want SE to join the protest cos Ipob members may hijack it and I do not trust our security officers..

They could support the protest via online sha
My friend, my friend, you can not say anything without IPOB IPOB somehow coming into it, I'm beginning to suspect that you an IPOB secret agent
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by helinues: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

My friend, my friend, you can not say anything without IPOB IPOB somehow coming into it, I'm beginning to suspect that you an IPOB secret agent

My honest observation....

People are tired of typing RIP ... You yourself know that's the truth
Re: The East Stand Down No #EndSars Protest by Charmingrascal(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
AlexBells:

Even though I am not Igbo I can't agree less with some of your points.
Sincerely it is somewhat true that any violent protest in the East would be met with utmost aggression by those blood sucking demons in Uniform and that might not actually happen in other places.
And it is most likely to turn violent when IPOB members join which they will surely do and considering their hatred for uniform personnel and vis-a-vis it.

However I see some characters bashing Awka youths for coming out.
I have to tell those people that they are not sane because SARS don't exclude the East in carrying out their blood sucking missions.

Lekki: No Stake In LCC, Says Tinubu, Calls For Shutdown Of Toll Gate / Lasg To Begin Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates / Why Anything Igbos Support Never Succeed, See As Them They Recognize Trump Now

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50