Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (49663 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Tillatalk: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
End sars will soon turn bloody
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Ayomarcel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch and see how this will be rebranded to secessionists protest and also see how peaceful the soldiers in the checkpoints at every 10meters in Igboland will be with them.
This is a case of kids succumbing to peer pressure and media influence. They joined this poorly planned protest because of trends they saw on Twitter. I pity their parents, South East is not like other parts of Nigeria where few soldiers are seen on the street. Down here every 10 meters is barricaded with machine guns by soldiers as if their is civil war, and those soldiers won't think twice before testing those machine guns on these kids

Mod should ban people like you.

4 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
mastertek:
Only if we know that, of the government didn't heed to our cry, we can end the SARS ourselves.

Let's every youth in this country have an agreement, anywhere you see SARS harassing or torturing innocent guys on the road, instead of normal watching as they dehumanize innocent civilians, they should just gathered there and kill the SARS!, if you all speak with one voice and bold they will succumbed.

If they remain adamant, some should look for plank, iron metal around and hit them
FIXED!
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaron:
So far only Southern Nigerians are protesting against police brutality. Nothing is happening in the North. Why is that? Because Nigeria's entire security system is headed by fulanis. To them Southerners are second class citizens. Hence the constant massacre of Southerners by buhari's fulani security militia as against North, a haven for terrorism and cold blood murderers.
We need to send these savages back to futajalon.

#EndNigeria

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

Shut up your mouth man. The bulk of SARS/Police operatives perpetrating this harassment are the southerners, nothing concerns North here. The last time I was harassed by a SARS operative on my way to PH from Owerri was by an Edo man who happens to be the SARS official.

Spare us this your crap.. I wonder how end SARS protest relates to the rubbish you type above

4 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by ubyways(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

What's the agenda behind these protests?

Protesting against policing of the Nigerian people

I am in shock.
It amazes me how some of you up there do thinks like cow. The same way police are protecting ur brothers and sisters from Boko Haram and banditry

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Ericmusic(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
the protest is not against the police force... It's against a particular unit in the police force that has no respect for the lives of the people.... I hope you get the point now

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by promisedeco(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
No reasonable Igbo person will join the that protest,the people am seeing here are Yorubas in Aba protesting.

Why do you Biafra activists have this mentality. It saddens me
As an Igbo man, your type is why I honestly pray that Biafra doesn't come.

6 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by loveth360(f): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
promisedeco:

Why do you Biafra activists have this mentality. It's saddens me
As an Igbo man, your type is why I honestly pray that Biafra doesn't come.
Who care if you are yoruba man and what you pray for.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
you are living in fools paradise
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by BIGGESThead6: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Copy copy. After other States don protest finish, na em these Cowards dey do their own.

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by adioolayi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

Protesting against SARS highhandedness, illegality and all sorts. They need to be scrapped.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by mbahdi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
J
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by henryobinna(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
Are you blind, deaf or both?

Nobody is saying the Nigerian police should be disbanded, only a rogue unit should be.

They're more criminal than the actual criminals(robbers and kidnappers) they're supposed to fight.

SARS has outlived its usefulness.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by SmartPolician: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

SARS never handle this one before

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by femi4: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
May SARS police you and your family the way they did to those that lost their love ones

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by unrulykulture: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS INSPIRED ME TO BE A FRAUDSTER AFTER THEY CLEARLY SHOWED ME HOW EASILY I COULD BE HARASSED AS JUST A NORMAL NIGERIAN.

2016 I GOT SLAPPED AND WHIPPED LIKE AN ANIMAL AND 5K TAKEN OUT OF 7K I JUST RECEIVED FROM MY SISTER FOR UPKEEP

2017 I AND MY FRIEND WHO NOW WORKS FOR A I.T IN GERMANY COMPANY GOT KIDNAPPED AND HARASSED, HE WAS WHIPPED, I WAS MORE CONVERSANT WITH THEIR LANGUAGE SO I PLAYED ALONG. 11K GONE.

2018 I STARTED YAHOO AND HAVE NOT BEEN HARASSED SINCE

SARS IS NOT FIGHTING THE CRIMINALS. THEY ARE EXTORTING THE INNOCENT AND DRIVING THEM TO CRIME. THEY HAVE BEEN REFORMED AND EVEN "DISBANDED". #ENDSARS NOW!! NO REFORMS!!!

5 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Oracleforce: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
No reasonable Igbo person will join that protest, the people am seeing here are Yorubas in Aba protesting.

Why do. you put tribal. sentiment to.all your comments...Is.SARS personnel not. arresting people from the Yeast?
Your brain is half tribalism partition

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by guru90: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
I believe that this country is heading to division.

#TeamEndSars

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by jacoik(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

Quiet your mouth if you don’t have any reasonable thing to say !
he is just a fool
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaron:
So far only Southern Nigerians are protesting against police brutality. Nothing is happening in the North. Why is that? Because Nigeria's entire security system is headed by fulanis. To them Southerners are second class citizens. Hence the constant massacre of Southerners by buhari's fulani security militia as against North, a haven for terrorism and cold blood murderers.

#EndNigeria

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
U are absolutely RIGHT.
..... SARS never dares terrorises anyone in the NORTH

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Cutiekatty: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

E shock you?
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Correcto: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why not shock yourself further with electricity?
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
all I know is #EndNigeria !!!!

up #Biafra!!!
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Crystalehis(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.
God go punish u until dem kill one of ur brother or sister.idiot

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by NybenSBF101(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reform SARS and entire Nigerian forces but not end it
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Millimann: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Those guys should just be careful. Over there, the security agents are looking for opportunity to do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by goshen26: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
More yahoo boiz have taken over the protest than those with genuine reason
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by cyberghost23: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

I am in shock.

That shock will kill u
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by TheSociopath(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaron:

#EndNigeria

Dead that. Most policemen in Southern Nigeria are Southerners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2014 In Review: Top 10 Government Policies In Nigeria In 2014 / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.