Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (49657 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Don't mind him, I dont think he has experienced what youths go through daily in the hands of these demons . The part I detest is them stopping people randomly and searching through their phones. That is not done anywhere in the world.

Even authorities in sane countries will need a warrant to go through anybody's phone and the have to first establish probable cause to a judge first for that to be granted. These SARS folks just treat Nigerians like animals because their excesses aren't being watched at all.

True!
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Gbemini:
U be SARS ? We go end you �
Oya come now, na me their commander self.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by ALLFATHER14: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2020
mdchikezie:

LOL YOU TOO STOP PLAYING, HE ISNT NIGERIAN,
BUT COMES TO NAIRALAND TO ENGAGE AND COMMENT ON A NIGERIAN SENSITIVE TOPIC.
ARE YOU OKAY

When Cardi b commented on the same topic did you complain!!?? there was no need for insults.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2020
The government should pay lecturers salaries withheld for 4 to 8 months because they are asking government to own and be seen to own the universities. My brother told me ASUU is asking government to fund the schools so all Nigerians can benefit. It's pathetic that no one is talking about this.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
DMerciful:
You said Easterners are not protesting, they are now protesting but typical af*nja will find a way to hate the East
am not afonja, am just telling those easterners that where tagging this a one sided protest for Yahoo base which they claim is ss sw that it is beyond that
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by yungpowers(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
colestephan86:

Who else have noticed that the protest hasn't hit any northern state.
It shows there isn't police brutality in any state in the North
That is just it.
Everything in this nation is lopsided, police brutality is not left out.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by mdchikezie(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

When Cardi b commented on the same topic did you complain!!?? there was no need for insults.

CARDI B MADE A MEANINGFUL STATEMENT
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by elisho: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand

What's the agenda behind these protests?

Protesting against policing of the Nigerian people

I am in shock.
you are an idiot and useless before the end of this year you love one will be killed by the bullet from a police man then u will feel the pain stupid useless animal
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by jessedaflow: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Apple company for just follow lend their voices in this protest cos na this sarz men dey see iphone like weapon.
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by edudguy(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
I don't understand
What's the agenda behind these protests?
Protesting against policing of the Nigerian people
I am in shock.
Do you live in Nigeria?
If Yes, then you have a problem
if No, you can be forgiven
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Badlaugh: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Brandstudio01 post=94799510]Hnnm Finally
wait for it,its still coming
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by ThatReporterz: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch and see how this will be rebranded to secessionists protest and also see how peaceful the soldiers in the checkpoints at every 10meters in Igboland will be with them.
This is a case of kids succumbing to peer pressure and media influence. Sermons They joined this poorly planned protest because of trends they saw on Twitter. I pity their parents, South East is not like other parts of Nigeria where few soldiers are seen on the street. Down here every 10 meters is barricaded with machine guns by soldiers as if their is civil war, and those soldiers won't think twice before testing those machine guns on these kids
Re: End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) by Tovino: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigerian Bar Association has joined the ENDSARS movement. They want to prosecute SARS personnel that committed attrocities. This is the official Nigerian Bar Association provided by NBA for the public to write what they suffered in the hands of SARS.
publicinterest@ nigerianbar .org. ng

DO NOT DIE IN SILENCE, WRITE YOUR COMPLAINTS TO publicinterest@ nigerianbar .org. ng for possible court action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.