Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run (3790 Views)

Omo I Dey Enjoy For Hear Oo... See Speed / I Only Hear Sound While Using Headphones On My Phone / You Will Be Happy To Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by talktalk4u: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tillatalk:
You again
you miss me ?
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Tillatalk: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
you miss me ?
e no dey taya you ni
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Pretiboi: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
alfredtemile:

I was comparing Infinix Hot 10 to Redmi 8... and i have been getting reviews like Infinix being better, how true?

It is very true bro.
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Toyboi123(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oga oooo... U see just like Dey say.... U only throw stones at trees that bears very good and sweet fruit u knw!..

Well I really don't know much about phones .. but the redmi note 9s 6: l28 I'm using right now ?

Sooooooooooooooo pleased ...

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Pretiboi: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
but you guys #XiaomiFans thinks you people are the best

Exactly bro, all they do (Xiaomi fans) is bad mouth other brands and they think their device is the ultimate but it's not.
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Pretiboi: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
An happy man ?

Don't mind that guy...An happy man grin
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by queenfav(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:
While you're correct about the scarcity of parts and I think that's because their presence here in Nigeria is not very strong yet,the majority are still using Tecno infinix Samsung or iPhone

However I doubt that the so called "marketers" bad mouth any phone
Each person speaks based on his experience using a phone just like you now, you think Xiaomi is bad because of their scarcity of parts but you didn't include the better performance for price that most of their phones offer which is more suitable for heavy gamers like myself,

You also didn't include the fact that unlike Tecno and infinix they pay attention to bugs on their OS and release updates to fix it and they push recent updates to much older devices which is pretty cool although the downside is that sometimes those updates themselves may come with bugs but you can trust them to fix it

Tecno and infinix only recently started making phones that have an impressive soc and honestly I hope they continue that way

Personally my experience with Tecno is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I had to restore factory settings every 2 - 3 months just so my phone wouldn't lag
I thought infinix would be better so I rushed to buy infinix hot S only for me to smash myself out of anger of constant charging issue less than 2 years after

So far my redmi hasn't given me any problems and provides a lot of cool features
Though I admit the scarcity of parts is somewhat troubling but this just means I have to treat my phone better than o would treat an egg
You have said it all!My shop neighbor got a new tecno spark something.Phone never reach 4 months, memory dey full by itself.He did factory reset, the phone memory was still nearly full whereas he has deleted all the files.I used a redmi note 5 for two years and i never did a factory reset.Not even after an update! Unavailable parts for xiaomi isn't an issue for me, because the phones are durable!
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Twizzy30(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
At this point i need to ask the op if he is okay upstairs. This tomfoolery has got to stop. You have more than a dozen thread badmouthing xiaomi brand.
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by saintwalga: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Are you for real?
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by saintwalga: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pretiboi:

It is very true bro.

Really, what about it?
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by MrBONE2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
Hi Nairaland

I'm still your loyal OP talktalk4u for you

The prodigal Xiaomi Son

1. Xiaomi is not registered in Nigeria grin grin They are illegally operating here

2 . They will convince you to buy their products by bad mouthing other brands mostly Transsion brands Infinix and Tecno . This brands are the market players in mobile phones Africa .

3. when you have issues with your devices sorry my brother na local computer village boy go repair �� from that process get ready for the listed below

A. After repair your device will start developing different faults

B. You might get robbed by pick pocket in computer village which is a greeting in that region

C. Getting your parts to fix your device ���� let's forget

Attached is a picture of how they sell their parts

grin

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by opera1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
For XIAOMI to be giving op & others headache & sleepless night, it must be a good product.

4 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by synticate: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
check his threads the guy used MI90T
bro just check this device specs on youtube,op is an enemy of progress...
oh and its mi9t...
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by synticate: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Infinix is better redmi 8 chipset is weak hot 10 is G70
ok,oya come explain the g70 and its purpose.
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by shorelink: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
synticate:
ok,oya come explain the g70 and its purpose.

Help me ask am?
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by shorelink: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
opera1:
For XIAOMI to be giving op & others headache & sleepless night, it must be a good product.

grin grin grin
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by shorelink: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
lol na computer village people suppose repair your phone ?

This one shock me oooo
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by shorelink: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
talktalk4u:
check xiaomi official page Nigeria is not listed as country they operate grin even a xiaomi chinese told me they are franchise in Nigeria not real OEM
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Olatara(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Randerl:
The final days of a dying brand called TecNo and InfiNix is upon Transsion.
At least they have Carlcare, Xiaomi should get theirs too.
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by opera1(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Olatara:
At least they have Carlcare, Xiaomi should get theirs too.

YES, THE CARLCARE DAT TOLD MY BRODA DAT HIS PHONE CANNOT BE FIXED BUT HE SHOULD BE MANAGIN IT LIKE DAT.

CC

2 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by chariisGRACE(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2020
opera1:

YES, THE CARLCARE DAT TOLD MY BRODA DAT HIS PHONE CANNOT BE FIXED BUT HE SHOULD BE MANAGIN IT LIKE DAT.

CC

grin

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by survillematrix: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2020
MrBONE2:
grin

You wan kill them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. / Can I Upgrade A Worldwide Unlock Iphone To Ios 13? / How Can I Use My Iphone 3gs For Internet Connection With A Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.