Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise (739 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
My husband and I are members of Lively Stones. Thank you for this great platform, where we learn everyday. But right now, I need my platform to advise us ...because I am so angry ...before I say something or do something I might regret.

So we have been married for 3 years now. We have a beautiful daughter. My husband is a very nice man. We are doing fine, building a future together. We both work and maintain a joint account  as well as personal accounts.

Being married to an Idoma man is not easy. Being a Delta person, his family did not really take to me for a while. Especially his mother. They wanted him to marry from his place. But gradually, things went well. At least, we maintain a fairly cordial relationship.

My mother in law came to visit us for the first time since we got married last month. Through out her stay,she gave attitude and tried many times to annoy me. But I knew I had to act mature and endure everything just to make sure that we do not fall out.

When it was time for her to leave, she said she wanted to buy things at Shoprite. My husband asked me to take her shopping.  I wondered why at shoprite cos things are not as cheap as other places. My husband said he will give her some money, I wanted to....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/10/my-mother-in-law-is-psycho-my-husband-is-on-her-side-please-advise/

Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Bigbishung(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
g
Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Aboks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Op dis ur story get k-leg
Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok
Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by BigJoe19: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
You are only reaping what you did to people sons in the past, take heart cheesy
Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Juliusmomoh: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
La click la bend..
Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Uzomacharles: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
I Ain't Clicking Shit

Re: My Mother In-law Is Psycho & My Husband Is On Her Side-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Uzomacharles:
I Ain't Clicking Shit

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help a brother / Eskimi Finally Shutdown In 2020 / Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.