Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. (3922 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Gerrard59(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shukusheka:
Bolaino (OP) that went from being a christian, turned a freethinker, then Orunmila Worshipper, later transformed to a staunch atheist, before finally settling for Christianity again.

What does that tell you about him? This nigga is a confused fool.

No one should pay him any attention.

I can bet he's notoriously poor, living in a state of squalor and deprivation. Filled with envy and has a cruel mind like his cretin in cooperation called Dukeprince50.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
History555:

U are confused. First you said Hezbollah was sponsoring

the protest. Next you said its pdp and atiku. Later you

said it's kalu and ipob. Now its wizkid and burna boy. B4

night falls you will accuse God of sponsoring the protest
the reason I am calling all these names is because they are all working for a syndicate that is being handled by Hezbollah. They might claim ignorance but they are being used as pawns on the larger scale. Do your research.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

May you encounter SARS before the end of next week.

You are very mad
what do you have against mad people? I encounter SARS every single day
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
dyera:

My friend keep quiet. It not the jurisdiction of SARS to go after fraudsters. And shooting at someone because you suspect they are criminal is not something a policeman should do.
it is under the jurisdiction of SARS to go after armed robbers and that's what they are doing, they have not been perfect but they are doing a good job given the resources that they have.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shukusheka:
Bolaino (OP) that went from being a christian, turned a freethinker, then Orunmila Worshipper, later transformed to a staunch atheist, before finally settling for Christianity again.

What does that tell you about him? This nigga is a confused fool.

No one should pay him any attention.
thank you for your kind response, the fact is I am not confused I was evolving and now I am who I want to be and what God has created me to be and that is all of the things above you have mentioned about me which is that God is in everything and Everything is God.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by gtbng: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
Young Man, you have to understand that Fraud is indeed Armed Robbery, because these fraudsters use Computer weapons and tools like IP hider and other hacking tools to go into people's privacy to steal and besides that the ones who do "Come and Marry" steal private informations from their "clients" and sell on the dark web, and these people using these tools are dangerous as they damage the good work of people doing legitimate work on the internet. Fraud is the new updated version of Armed robbery given that we live in the computer age.
so what do u call the so called sarz.that also in turn defrauds da fraudstar.that simply implies dat both satz n fraudstars n armrobbers are same.so we need ppl who can carry out legitimate duty against crime

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Like these young people, right?

https://medium.com/@adeyimika/a-sad-story-a69d82d73e77

I'm sure Bolaino is staunch Buharist just like their disciples on TwitterNG who support SARS and their heinous atrocities. Dukeprince50, come and see your comrade in who you're well pleased with.

Buhari is doing a good job given the sad state Jonathan left Nigeria in.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Susily(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
it is under the jurisdiction of SARS to go after armed robbers and that's what they are doing, they have not been perfect but they are doing a good job given the resources that they have.

SARS kills unarmed civilians. If you suspect someone of fraud, you take him to court for trial and not kill him at the spot

There is no excuse for SARS killings. Even a SUSPECTED CRIMINAL has presumption of INNOCENCE Until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction

There is no excuse for SARS killings. Stop supporting their evil

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by ghettochild(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to appeal to the Federal Government and the Nigerian security agencies to please as a matter of urgency start the arrest and prosecution of all EndSars protesters as they are being used by criminals and cultists to cause civil riots in the country that will in turn lead to the total disintegration of this great country, that is why I am using this medium to appeal to the Nigerian Police and Army to begin massive mobilization of their units to go out into the society and clamp down on these guys as they are being sponsored by Jihadists, Burna Boy and Davido for example are members of cult groups and they are using this protest as a guise to sabotage the country and spoil the mind of the youth towards law enforcement and this is a terrorist plot. The government of This administration should not sit idle and allow this protest continue they should start the mass arrest of youths after they are arrested and quarantined they can be rehabilitated but I want to admonish the government not to use too much force the Security outfits should be mandated to use as much minimal force as much as possible but the protesters should be arrested asap. And the government should prosecute Burna Boy and Davido for being members of cult groups even wizkid and the rest of them, failure to do this will result in the total disintegration of Nigeria. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You are very stupid.. May Sars finish all ur family

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by DiegoMaria(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to appeal to the Federal Government and the Nigerian security agencies to please as a matter of urgency start the arrest and prosecution of all EndSars protesters as they are being used by criminals and cultists to cause civil riots in the country that will in turn lead to the total disintegration of this great country, that is why I am using this medium to appeal to the Nigerian Police and Army to begin massive mobilization of their units to go out into the society and clamp down on these guys as they are being sponsored by Jihadists, Burna Boy and Davido for example are members of cult groups and they are using this protest as a guise to sabotage the country and spoil the mind of the youth towards law enforcement and this is a terrorist plot. The government of This administration should not sit idle and allow this protest continue they should start the mass arrest of youths after they are arrested and quarantined they can be rehabilitated but I want to admonish the government not to use too much force the Security outfits should be mandated to use as much minimal force as much as possible but the protesters should be arrested asap. And the government should prosecute Burna Boy and Davido for being members of cult groups even wizkid and the rest of them, failure to do this will result in the total disintegration of Nigeria. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You are a first class fool
#wastedsperm,#wasteddestiny

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by meetme01: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6172391/hezbollah-sponsoring-endsars-campaign-through#6172391.18

You are all wasting your time. The guy is a fool, a troll and a mother fucker who god of iron will punish and the blood of the deceased will hunt him/her till eternity.

If you loose your only son to a happy trigger policeman, you will understand the pain of Kolade's mum and wife.

If you loose your only child a happy trigger policeman just because the way he dress or look. You will understand the cry of Kazeem's mother.

This is not the ime to joke or troll with people's life. If you don't have any iota respect and conscience for the dead and breaved, don't add or spring up their pains.

You can only understand what is going on if you have lost a close relative, friend or folk to these happy trigger policeman called SARS.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
thank you, and I know you must be a cultist.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Williemyself: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=bolaino post=94802326]I want to use this medium to appeal to the Federal Government and the Nigerian security agencies to please as a matter of urgency start the arrest and prosecution of all EndSars protesters as they are being used by criminals and cultists to cause civil riots in the country that will in turn lead to the total disintegration of this great country, that is why I am using this medium to appeal to the Nigerian Police and Army to begin massive mobilization of their units to go out into the society and clamp down on these guys as they are being sponsored by Jihadists, Burna Boy and Davido for example are members of cult groups and they are using this protest as a guise to sabotage the country and spoil the mind of the youth towards law enforcement and this is a terrorist plot. The government of This administration should not sit idle and allow this protest continue they should start the mass arrest of youths after they are arrested and quarantined they can be rehabilitated but I want to admonish the government not to use too much force the Security outfits should be mandated to use as much minimal force as much as possible but the protesters should be arrested asap. And the government should prosecute Burna Boy and Davido for being members of cult groups even wizkid and the rest of them, failure to do this will result in the total disintegration of Nigeria. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/quote

Mr Op, I can see that you came from hell. People like you shouldn't exit amongst humans, as a matter of fact, you deserve to be buried alive for writing this trash

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by haider55338: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
: thank you, and I know you must be a satanist...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by ovation88: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
@Bolaino
Anybody's action or statement is a reflection of their MINDSET, if you mindset is wicked and heartless you will literally act that way,
If you mindset is unproductive it will show in your decisions.
Any Nigerian not supporting this #EndSARZ and #policebrutality protest is reflecting the state of their mind. Their mindset is EVIL and HEARTLESS, how can you see something very evil, again and again and ignore. Still looking for ways to justify it.
I'm sure that this MINDSET will continue to program woes in your life if you don't change it.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Shawl001(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Truth will always prevail, no matter what.
I know God will grant the FG wisdom to make the right decision, concerning this whole mess.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by dukeprince50: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

I can bet he's notoriously poor, living in a state of squalor and deprivation. Filled with envy and has a cruel mind like his cretin in cooperation called Dukeprince50.
grin oga its OK, na me make mistake start to argue with u, u have won
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Nathphil(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
You are entitled to you opinion. Atleast yahoo boys get mind to protest. Coward everywhere. We have judges to try them and not kill them. How sure they kill only yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:

Write a physical petition to police to arrest Burna, Davido and Wizkid. This will show how serious you are.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Faithful007: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
the reason I am calling all these names is because they are all working for a syndicate that is being handled by Hezbollah. They might claim ignorance but they are being used as pawns on the larger scale. Do your research.
from this post, I now know that you're a 16 (or there about) year old boy who has not seen the reality of life in Nigeria. You're definitely under your parents roof and fantasizing about the police and guns and army. My friend lemme advise you, keep quiet on what you don't know. Hezbollah has absolutely nothing in common with #endsars movement. In four years time, you'll definitely regret you wrote this.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I am sorry to hear this and this is why we should be clamoring for a total rehabilitation of the SARS officers nationwide instead of outright ban.

They should all go to hell. Totally banned never to be revived.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Amos1423(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
How old are you op

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Ayo2004: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Op na first class mumu....na because Dem never beat your family member

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Lovelive: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Really you are a big fool.
Indeed you are insane up there.

How many they will arrest?

Thank God your heart is not yet insane to ask them to kill us. If nah only arrest, come to Unilag.I am sitting down in front of the gate. Please tell them to come quick.

Oloshi !
Omoburuku !
Omoaja !

Rubbish post from a foolish one !
bolaino:
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Lovelive: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mikecold:
wait o, even if his friend was a fraudster, does cybercrime deserve death sentence let alone delivered by Sars not by a judge.

Some of you are cursed with maggot invested brain
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Hardheolar(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
May the goodness of SARS happen to you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by jimmychang: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:

Another stupid human being spotted

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by seanwilliam(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, but how well did you know your friend? How sure are you he was not involved in Fraud or other criminal activities offline and online? Never say never and don't vouch for anybody.
you're a very foolishh human being.. undecided

Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by bolaino(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're a very foolishh human being.. undecided
thank you
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by chubinwa(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
You are a worthless bum alone in a pile of bricks .
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by AroleOduduwa2: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who paid this oppressed soul to write this rubbish.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. by Dimmatic(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
bolaino:

Nwok inua
Empty talk and baseless boast.
Better come and get a driving skill from us and add value to your life and career.see contacts below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Obasanjo’s Doctor To Face Manslaughter Charge / BREAKING. Scores Dead In Twin Explosion In Maiduguri Market / (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.