Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) (48273 Views)

EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Davash222(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Millimann:
The other ones protesting, their mama asked them to go and protest abi?

For his mind he's an obedient son.
Don’t mind that mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by juniorstar(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mr no manners I didn't know u had manners ooh!!!
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Starzo: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
See this goat
Just talk truth jor...Dem don threaten u to submission
If u do anyhow them jail you for ur pending fraud cases
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Rollingstones86: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
12345 am not playing hes music anymore I thought he was rugged not knowing he's a coward, first of all let me go to my Google music play list app and delete this guy sharp sharp once and for all this nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Starzo: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
You're the one to shut up
Don't worry he'll go to his "imaginery" heaven while u'll end up in the "real" hell
kingxsamz:

Stfu... Not everything is about your stupid imaginary heaven.
What kind of jobless youth is this? undecided
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
The same mother that can not stop you from smoking your igbo abi?
How come u now listen to her dis time?

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by faithful2911(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Other Nigerians Have Fully taken over..

It's Good to Listen to your Parents..
It's also Good you Listen to us the Preachers Sounding the Alarm of what is Coming..

When you look at the Happenings all over the World! It's the Same Chaos , Protest, killings, Fightings, Lawlessness and all that..

The World is Unconciously Preparing the stage for the Coming in of the Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist.

All Events Worldwide are Pointing to the the same thing....

Brothers and Sisters! Prepare yourselves! In a time you think not, JESUS will Snatch his Bride away...

In all you Do! Ensure you Don't Lose Focus of what is Needful!
Your Place in Eternity is Needful
Your Soul is Needful!

Lol grin
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Starzo: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Una go just dey talk nonsense and lies all to demoralize the guy but una plan no go work
The gospel must continue to spread and the gates of hell can never subdue it
Lawsaite:

Preacher that does not have respect. Anytime I see your post, in as much I don't have much problem with it, I always see a clown behind the message.
You my friend is a bonafide clown and will remain so till you go and apologize to that mother that you had insulted here on this platform and I called your attention to, yet you called bluff.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by djflamini(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fool.Who you want to tell what to do?did you mama tell you to smoke weed?God punish you.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
your mum did not tell you jack its our politicians that shut you up. you are nothing but a traitor until you fall into the hands of sars operatives then you would regret not joining the protest. for now the government has you on a leash....sell out
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Cutemhyke(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Actually you owe no one an explanation, dear Mr Marley. That you're a celebrity doesn't mean you should be the one to lead the protest.

In other news, "always resist the urge to shalaye" because in doing so you might want to stoop to the level of understanding of some people; using low-grade explanations they can relate with. You end up sounding like a fool in your quest.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
We don’t need these nonsense celebs and their fake promises any longer. Nigerians have taken matters fully into their own hands. The movement can’t be stopped. For once in a long time I am proud to be Nigerian. #EndSars
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
I was Appalled

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Biggers82(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Just negodi this idot
Look at his black smelling mouth
So your mother no tell you to stop Smoking weed too nonsense and hopeless fool
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chai....if na to dey talk about pussy your mother won't advice you to stop .....yeye dey worry u ...fake Malian
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by GMBuhari: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
bloody coward is wat he is
Millimann:

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Decaf: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who else also thinks Naira maley is lying. Baba no won go jail.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Lawsaite: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Starzo:
Una go just dey talk nonsense and lies all to demoralize the guy but una plan no go work
The gospel must continue to spread and the gates of hell can never subdue it

Do you know what happened? Did you read what I wrote well? Did you read it at all?

Abi this is his alternate account. I won't be surprised a bit
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by stieyven(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
uniqueboi1:
See idiot. Anybody weh follow this one protest na cow.
DO NOT label God's creation ugly or cows. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omo mummy. You’re nothing but a carward
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by jacoik(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sunnyobums:
I wonder what his father told him too
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u no well ooooo. as him mama talk, na only God knows wetin him papa go talk

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by hstar: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lawsaite:

Preacher that does not have respect. Anytime I see your post, in as much I don't have much problem with it, I always see a clown behind the message.
You my friend is a bonafide clown and will remain so till you go and apologize to that mother that you had insulted here on this platform and I called your attention to, yet you called bluff.
I thought is about flogging issue o
I mean flogging of 26 yrs old guy
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by 12inchess: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
naira marley is a p.u.s.sy a.ss nigga. Everything abt him is just noise and no action. he should just shut up. runtown and falz and tacha no get mama abi? Na him be the first artiste wey wan kill the momentum of endsars initially wen he cancel protest. no one asked u to announce protest for clout and then not be able to back it up. talk the talk and walk the walk. me now I no protest and I dey my house but I no dey make noise abt protest like naira marley on twitter. FU.C.K SARS

Those that are always shouting they want revolution, this is how it is. It can never be peaceful. Your oppressors will never give you your freedom for free and freedom is not free. Now that revolution is coming, are we ready for it? That is the big question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by CashoutAvoki: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chicken

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Take a Yoruba man serious at your own peril... They are cowards
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Dayvidblue: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
This corn-tree na wa O!

This guy is a sell out, and he is some people's role model.

Judas! walk the plank.

wale377:
Naira Marley has revealed why he suspended his protest.

In the live video the musician made, he said he suspended his protest because his mother warned him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBNWv4P1qo
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
oga ade leave Tijapatiroko story,you don fall hand,koshidanu,all those Hausa-Fulanis are quiet too,hypocrites,na to Kill blasphemers and Christians dem know,they are waiting for their alfas instructions ,zombies
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
tonididdy:
Take a Yoruba man serious at your own peril... They are cowards
and falz is Hausa abi,just open mouth gbauuuu like Faragon boot

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by wildikeman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Millimann:

No mind am... He ran away.. Mama's boy that sings bum bum songs

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by wildikeman(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Other Nigerians Have Fully taken over..

It's Good to Listen to your Parents..
It's also Good you Listen to us the Preachers Sounding the Alarm of what is Coming..

When you look at the Happenings all over the World! It's the Same Chaos , Protest, killings, Fightings, Lawlessness and all that..

The World is Unconciously Preparing the stage for the Coming in of the Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist.

All Events Worldwide are Pointing to the the same thing....

Brothers and Sisters! Prepare yourselves! In a time you think not, JESUS will Snatch his Bride away...

In all you Do! Ensure you Don't Lose Focus of what is Needful!
Your Place in Eternity is Needful
Your Soul is Needful!

If Rapture comes and you don't go with them.. I will personally locate you and torture you myself
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Starzo: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
You think he's like u??
You guys create multiple accounts just to bash him and try to make him stop doing the good work. But there r those of us who know the value of what he is doing and appreciate it. We won't sit back and watch while u attack him Everytime.
Darkness must never prevail
Lawsaite:

Do you know what happened? Did you read what I wrote well? Did you read it at all?

Abi this is his alternate account. I won't be surprised a bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.