Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) (48261 Views)

EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by dododawa1: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Has your mother warned about SMOKING heavly too[b][/b]
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Is it about what we Believe or what the Bible says?

The Saints will be taken away Before the Tribulation..
The Saints are not appointed to Wrath!

There are 2 Seprate events that we Confuse or merge together.
The Rapture is an event
The 2nd Coming is another Event..

JESUS Christ does not Come on Earth at Rapture
The Rapture is gonna be Suddenly! In a Twinkling of an eye..
Like a thief in the Night!
Many will not Even know! They will be busy with their normal jobs ..

In the Second Coming, All Eyes will see JESUS.. HE is Coming right here on Earth..

We are not Waiting for the GT. We are waiting for the RAPTURE!

My question is valid. It was simple: what do you believe. It is easy to say "what the Bible says", but it is obvious that even simple things in the Bible are misunderstood by many true believers worldwide.

All you wrote up there is what I believe and this means that, that is the way I interprete the scriptures in Matthew 24 and I These 4:17 and other relevant scriptures. Some other might interprete it differently. The major thing is to be saved and rapture ready.

Have a good day.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Josywhyte: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Naira Marley you're the most stupid and fearful artiste I've ever known. You and 2baba. So others that are protesting don't have mothers abi? Unam ikot
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Shegunz: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
The only thing that can bring lasting solution for Peace is the emergence of Biafra and oduduwa. Biafrans has taught all what ceaseless protests against Injustices is all about. Nigeria has failed us the young people. Corruption and subterfuge on rampage in Nigeria. No freedom of speech or Tolerance. #Biadraoduduwa is d way now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.