Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) (48263 Views)

EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coward that’s what u are.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Starzo: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Be more worried about the torment you'll have to endure if the rapture occurs and you're found wanting undecided
wildikeman:

If Rapture comes and you don't go with them.. I will personally locate you and torture you myself
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by wildikeman(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Starzo:
Be more worried about the torment you'll have to endure if the rapture occurs and you're found wanting undecided

Mtcheww... I will find you too and torture You as well
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by mimimiles93: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Other Nigerians Have Fully taken over..

It's Good to Listen to your Parents..
It's also Good you Listen to us the Preachers Sounding the Alarm of what is Coming..

When you look at the Happenings all over the World! It's the Same Chaos , Protest, killings, Fightings, Lawlessness and all that..

The World is Unconciously Preparing the stage for the Coming in of the Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist.

All Events Worldwide are Pointing to the the same thing....

Brothers and Sisters! Prepare yourselves! In a time you think not, JESUS will Snatch his Bride away...

In all you Do! Ensure you Don't Lose Focus of what is Needful!
Your Place in Eternity is Needful
Your Soul is Needful!

[s]
Righteousness89:

It's also Good you Listen to us the Preachers Sounding the Alarm of what is Coming..

When you look at the Happenings all over the World! It's the Same Chaos , Protest, killings, Fightings, Lawlessness and all that..

The World is Unconciously Preparing the stage for the Coming in of the Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist.

Brothers and Sisters! Prepare yourselves! In a time you think not, JESUS will Snatch his Bride away...

Your Soul is Needful!

[/s]
Righteousness89:

Your Soul is Needful!

[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Image123(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

Stfu... Not everything is about your stupid imaginary heaven.
What kind of jobless youth is this? undecided

Everything in life and existence is all about Jesus. Even you subconsciously seek relevance by always talking about Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Awoo88: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2020
This guy will be rueful for his action now. He will be telling himself, I should have gone ahead

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Prosperlord(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2020
na ur mama also tell u to release song like soapy..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by hbfix: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Ori iya o fi mi le...if Isiaka had known,he wud have listen to his mum.God bless out mothers!!
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2020
gideonite98:
If you actually had gone for the protest I for call you mumu
You're the only celeb the police did live video with, not to do the protest and that showed a high level of respect so why should you then go and lead when the police says they will work on the issue.
Also you remember you're a fraud suspect, right?
You still get case
Thread carefully ooo
If them arrest you na this people wey dey call you mumu go change tune to dey blame you when you lead protest.
In anything use your head and sense.
Funny shiit u wrote up there, u don 4get say na those same Youth go protest wen dem EFCC catch this idiot Don’t support rubbish this nigga is notin but a coward trust me
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by naturefellow(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by bitingcool: 1:14am On Oct 11, 2020
C.O.W.A.R.D!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Ganjafama(m): 1:15am On Oct 11, 2020
sgogungbe:
Real yoruba mother, always remember the son of who u are.
I believe his mother must have warned him against smoking weed (Indian hemp). See as Igbo oil don blacken him lips.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Starzo: 1:16am On Oct 11, 2020
I get level pass ur oga sef so no reason am
wildikeman:

Mtcheww... I will find you too and torture You as well
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Adeboyeobj: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Your celebs can't lead protest against increase in tariff and other government selfish policies but they can lead you people to protest against police and Sars, let me tell you the truth, they're just using common civilians to protect their Fraudulent sponsors/clients, nah common civilians go eventually suffer the consequences
"Don't be a coward" Naso this sentence go push some of you guys to death
Make una wake up guys!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by harmony75: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2020
I support him and his mom she does not want her son to go to jail again..they should leave him out of this, for now #EndSARS
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Adrian9(m): 2:12am On Oct 11, 2020
You mean Mother tramadol extra ?
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by goodheart02(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Soul is Needful!

Oga one way u can help this country now is by using the energy u use in typing incessantly here to protest too. God's work isn't all about repent and be saved. It's also about freedom and liberation for the oppressed, and that's why God appointed Moses. Enough of this religious gibberish mantra when u have nothing to offer the dying masses with the same voice with which u preach.
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Alwaysachick: 2:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Millimann:
The other ones protesting, their mama asked them to go and protest abi?

For his mind he's an obedient son.

I agree with her. Naira Marley is always a scape goat . He might seem a threat to the police
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by chukwudiology(m): 3:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Political abracadabra
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 3:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Soul is Needful!

Hey bro, keep up your good work of preaching. It's good when you comment on the issue at hand before finding a way of putting the scriptures into it, just like Jesus first talked with the Samaritan woman before beautifully weaving the discussion into spiritual things. That makes it intelligent and easy to attract others to read it.

So, I'd like to known what you believe. Do you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture or post-tribulation rapture? I believe in the former, that is that Christ will come before the tribulation.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 4:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Your Mama will still tell you when and not when to phuck your wife/girlfriend abi? You are nothing but a coward. Iberiberism

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by unclemaths(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Millimann:

Since when did he stop listening to his mama? But she told you to keep smoking Igbo, abi?
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Martinola(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2020
COW-ARD
I've always known him to be a sponsored agent of distraction sent by the devil to derail d future of his gullible followers who blindly follow whatever rubbish he preaches in his songs.
He claimed to be fearless and lack "manners" but he can even lead a protest in defense of his so called believes, but rather bringing up shitty excuses.
COWARD.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2020
This guy na pussy joor.
Stop giving him attention

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Lawsaite: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2020
hstar:

I thought is about flogging issue o
I mean flogging of 26 yrs old guy
Yea, it is, and in that particular thread he was so rude to a woman who from her comment is a mother to someone 18yrs old.
I told him that his actions were disrespectful, yet he repeated himself again.
He's an adamant brat.
I never attacked his message or whatever he thinks he's trying to pass across, but I'm very sure that the bearer of the message is not who he appears to be in the real life

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Lawsaite: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Starzo:
You think he's like u??
You guys create multiple accounts just to bash him and try to make him stop doing the good work. But there r those of us who know the value of what he is doing and appreciate it. We won't sit back and watch while u attack him Everytime.
Darkness must never prevail

You still have refused to open your eyes to reason. Do I look like an atheist to you?
Don't mention me again

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by humilitypays(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Trusting a Yoruba man to lead a war is like trusting an armed robber not to rob people undecided

#CowardTribe #EndCowards
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Cherez: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Millimann:

No mind am
When he was running ATM scam na him mama tell am to do so
People obeying their parents at convenience
He's ways ain't pure. He's scared of the police waking up his cases
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Lame excuse!
Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Cherez: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Soul is Needful!

Thanks too bro
You remind me of the ancient pathway I need to return to
On my way, so help me GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) by Cherez: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2020
goodheart02:

Oga one way u can help this country now is by using the energy u use in typing incessantly here to protest too. God's work isn't all about repent and be saved. It's also about freedom and liberation for the oppressed, and that's why God appointed Moses. Enough of this religious gibberish mantra when u have nothing to offer the dying masses with the same voice with which u preach.
Him preaching doesn't mean he ain't protesting naaaaa
Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.