Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) (64723 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by jantofubu(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Only criminals would want SARS to end.

This idiot again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Chiedu4Trump: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
W
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
The way naija people patronize Nike shoes eh, nike should open a manufacturing facility here abeg.
Cos their shoes are too damn expensive.
Imagine buying a pair of shoes for 120k
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by thatigboman: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
This one na big boys #EndSars
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
myBraine:
Why is it that of all the problems ravaging this nation, ending Sars is the people's biggest priority.

Truly, there's a hidden agenda by the youths to sabotage government from Nigerian leaders.

I can't imagine any of this youth becoming my president anytime soon. I suggest it's high time we in the Northern hemisphere take a countermeasure. We need to protest against this protest.

In America, it was kiddos that were busy developing their country. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Paul Allen, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos all created a city called Silicon Valley while still in college. Today, the city host the biggest tech companies in the world. What have our youths here done to warrant them the privilege to protest? Tell them to venture into lucrative ventures like agriculture and they'll call you a cave man.

It is high time the military comes in.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Tillatalk: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kudos to Falz and runtown that opened the floor alot of yeyebrities were scared

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Why were there in all black?
because the cause that precipitated their course of action was born out of sadness and rancour .SArz only leaves sorrows in their wake..
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by thatigboman: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
though I personally have not been harrased by SARS or any uniformed personnel for that matter, but are u saying that all those videos, pictures and stories are doctored or untrue?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Big boyz
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by obinna58(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
You are sick. I am not a yahoo boy but I have suffered untold terror by SARS officials, they Rob and extort me every now and then just because I drive a clean car and live well. I neither sag my trousers nor keep dread, no tattoo and no incriminating thing on my phone if that was the case, so why the brutality?
What exactly did you do
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Gentlesafe: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
This life No balanced atoo

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
can't we use this same energy to demand for Good governance abi una dey fear Buhari.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:

Only criminals WILL NOT suport #EndSars# movement and you are one of the criminal.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by sirlaw2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
IfeMiLove:
I wouldn't pray you or your family experience the brutality of these so called sars but I'd rather pray God open your eyes and give you enough enlightenment about Sars and their atrocities. You're a woman.

I love you. Talk your own kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by karkel(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stevecreativex:
#EndSarz

#BuhariResign

#KillCorruptPoliticians

#RevolutionNow

#EndAsuu

#YouthForPresident

#WakeOurDeadUniversity..
Total restructuring of the country is the where out
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
If after all these so called protest, nothing happens, then, then, then. I have nothing to say. (don't come out barking in vain, Buhari is busy with NDA pass out)
I'm not sure anything tangible will come out of it but then again miracles happen

God moves in mysterious ways
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by karkel(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Why were there in all black?
mourning for the country
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by shaw2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria may not be able to last up to 2023
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
It seems every celebrities have their own group they are leading all to trend

Now they can struck their little ego that they did something

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Why is it that of all the problems ravaging this nation, ending Sars is the people's biggest priority.

Truly, there's a hidden agenda by the youths to sabotage government from Nigerian leaders.

I can't imagine any of this youth becoming my president anytime soon. I suggest it's high time we in the Northern hemisphere take a countermeasure. We need to protest against this protest.

In America, it was kiddos that were busy developing their country. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Paul Allen, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos all created a city called Silicon Valley while still in college. Today, the city host the biggest tech companies in the world. What have our youths here done to warrant them the privilege to protest? Tell them to venture into lucrative ventures like agriculture and they'll call you a cave man.

Has anyone told you that you are the biggest fool to ever exist. I bet you are above 40. Your mates turned their countries to Singapore and South Korea of today. What did you do? Useless old poverty stricken fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by mastertek: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don't mind those people they are daughter, son & relative of the beneficiary of this rotten country,

They see anything bad in this country, because they the oppressor and hope to take over from their father

tensazangetsu20:

Has anyone told you that you are the biggest fool to ever exist. I bet you are above 40. Your mates turned their countries to Singapore and South Korea of today. What did you do? Useless old poverty stricken fool.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
mastertek:
Don't mind those people they are daughter, son & relative of the beneficiary of this rotten country,

They see anything bad in this country, because they the oppressor and hope to take over from their father

That guy is an idiot. I have seen most of his posts and I wish I could kill him from my phone. How can one person have all that stupidity? How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I'm not sure anything tangible will come out of it but then again miracles happen

God moves in mysterious ways
As long as SARS operatives are not oppressing the Fulani herdsmen and cows, nothing go happen.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good!...Power to the people!

Those who make peaceful changes impossible
Makes violent ones inevitable!

#EndSarsNow
#endbloatedspending
#endbadgovernance

Enough of nonsense!
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Donspicey: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truth be told,,,,Had it been our leaders are doing well Nigeria would have been one of the Greatest Country in the world despite our diverse culture....

They keep Dividing us and making us hate our selves thinking we are foolsssss

I see Catastrophy if They dont Amend their way....

#Bloody days Ahead.......

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by BafanaBafana: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Don't critisize what you don't know. People have been killed just for braiding their hair. Hardworking youths are robbed on daily basis by SARS. SARS don't arrest yahoo boys, they rob them, same way they do to any young man who is looking good. Because they don't do it in the north where we stay doesn't mean you should laugh at those who are suffering it. The number one problem of the country for youth in the south is SARS!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Guy, most people don't understand Sarcasm oooo ���
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:

It only takes a well calculative mind to see wats going on here

I joined the Owerri protest and I am just a Nigerian youth who sell waist trainers ,body shapers ,stock Jeans and fruits decoration I am not a criminal

wat we are seeing is aggravated minds dat have been left unattended to dis protest will gear us to d main thing

don't you think it's high time we come to terms dat enough is enough with the bloody FG playing around with us do we not deserve good amenities as citizens

we protested in Owerri they shot at us the next time boys go fall out armed and it will be bloody

d oda guy talked of military coming in dat will be the downfall of the FG dem no plenty reach us

let's pray dat dis issue is sorted out quickly so it doesn't fucking migrates from #endsars to #killsars

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Etinosa1234: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

U don’t have sense

If mark, Bill were Nigerian,sars would have extorted them well

I doubt u use ur brain
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by kynbasil01: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
are sars themselves not criminals, I pray you encounter them one despite your innocence you'll see what will... Sars means special anti- robery squad .. now, tell me if what they're doing now relates to anti- robery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.