Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) (64733 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Harrybliss(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Only criminals would want SARS to end.

If only all these sars had one day stopped you on your way in search of daily bread and get u sat on their vehicle for no reason by then u will understand that not all youth are into crime.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by LegendAnselm: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
dyera:
EndSARS, EndSARS Buhari will not hear now. By the time things get out of hand, it'll be like film for he eye.

What we want is not SARS reform. We want police reform starting with EndSARS.
yeen yeen gheen gheen geen geen.....
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:

As long as SARS operatives are not oppressing the Fulani herdsmen and cows, nothing go happen.
so you mean all these protests is just for nothing? shocked

Haba no Na.God is a God of equity, justice and fairness.how about innocent blood spilled on the ground?
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Masterkernel1: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Why is it that of all the problems ravaging this nation, ending Sars is the people's biggest priority.

Truly, there's a hidden agenda by the youths to sabotage government from Nigerian leaders.

I can't imagine any of this youth becoming my president anytime soon. I suggest it's high time we in the Northern hemisphere take a countermeasure. We need to protest against this protest.

In America, it was kiddos that were busy developing their country. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Paul Allen, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos all created a city called Silicon Valley while still in college. Today, the city host the biggest tech companies in the world. What have our youths here done to warrant them the privilege to protest? Tell them to venture into lucrative ventures like agriculture and they'll call you a cave man.

It is high time the military comes in.

You didn't strike me as a sound and sane individual.
First, how does businesses thrive in the face of insecurity and corrupt system? Oooh! I'm forgetting the fact that you've not lost a member of your family to Police brutality.

I won't blame you, reply me when you loss your son or daughter to rogue Police.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by zealblinks(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Both of you are mad
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by ekaette1621: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
a
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Masterkernel1: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:

I wish you lose your loved one to rogue SARS.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Tomtomy98: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
LekanAyo100:
Seriously guys!! i've just withdrawn again.
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Check my signature for more..
Scammer with many monikers
Lmaooo
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Englishisamust: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Why were there in all black?

Baby I love you will you marry me? I don't care what nairalanders on this thread thinks just say yes.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by poshestmina(f): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Why is it that of all the problems ravaging this nation, ending Sars is the people's biggest priority.

Truly, there's a hidden agenda by the youths to sabotage government from Nigerian leaders.

I can't imagine any of this youth becoming my president anytime soon. I suggest it's high time we in the Northern hemisphere take a countermeasure. We need to protest against this protest.

In America, it was kiddos that were busy developing their country. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Paul Allen, Larry Page and Jeff Bezos all created a city called Silicon Valley while still in college. Today, the city host the biggest tech companies in the world. What have our youths here done to warrant them the privilege to protest? Tell them to venture into lucrative ventures like agriculture and they'll call you a cave man.

They succeeded because there was/is no SARS in their countries to either cut their lives short or kill their dreams and ambitions.

The youths Sars has harassed,extorted , killed in NIGERIA are not all criminals.
We have successful young doctors,bankers,lawyers ,nurses, I T workers, students, musicians.

Not everyone doing well are criminals.
Pass this message across to the sensible person in your generation,!
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so you mean all these protests is just for nothing? shocked

Haba no Na.God is a God of equity, justice and fairness.how about innocent blood spilled on the ground?
Let's keep watching...........

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by HoluGraze: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
obinna58:

What exactly did you do
You don't have to do anything before these wicked SARS harass you.

Your offence will be that you're a young lad and you look good, drive car, own expensive phone, style ur hair cut or have a tatoo.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Everything you typed made sense until the military comment.

Protests are part of democracy.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Onlinesmart: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stevecreativex:
#EndSarz

#BuhariResign

#KillCorruptPoliticians

#RevolutionNow

#EndAsuu

#YouthForPresident

#WakeOurDeadUniversity..
#killyahooboys should be added too
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stevecreativex:
#EndSarz

#BuhariResign

#KillCorruptPoliticians

#RevolutionNow

#EndAsuu

#YouthForPresident

#WakeOurDeadUniversity..
If my fellow Abians could use same energy in ending Ikpeazu's stupid reign ,it would've bn better than this useless#endsars#
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
it is happening again oo #endsars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZSBb7_b0ac
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:

Let's keep watching...........
I hope people will still be able to Go to work on Monday to work for their daily bread without being victims of tear gas,stray bullet or any harassment/assault by these blood hungry SARS lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:

As na toto u dey use chop
U no get problem as e no affect u
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by ThetrueWord: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
It appears you don't live in this country or perhaps you have not tried any innovative thing or things as it were. For some of us who have failed many times with our innovative ideas, not because they are bad or we were not competent but because of policies that the Government that are not futuristic have in place for selfish reasons.

Never you compare America with Nigeria, because it will be unfair to compare two unequal things. They have basic amenities that will make them think and be innovative. We don't have basic things here, we even pay for them and don't get quality service.

If every young person have this your farming mentality we are in big trouble. Everybody must not be a farmer.

myBraine:

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by bereto(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
People are saying they smell a revolution and I laugh, it has the potential but will never get there
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Pharaohny: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
END SARS now before it changes to kill SARS
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by ovation88: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Anybody's action or statement is a reflection of their MINDSET, if you mindset is wicked and heartless you will literally act that way,
If you mindset is unproductive it will show in your decisions.
Any Nigerian not supporting this #EndSARZ and #policebrutality protest is reflecting the state of their mind. Their mindset is EVIL and HEARTLESS, how can you see something very evil, again and again and ignore. Still looking for ways to justify it.

NICE ONE DON JAZZY
THUMBS UP
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:

Are SARS officers law abiding citizens or are they criminals?
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Shattuck(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
ending sars does not mean ending the police force or ending the fight against crime.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
If dem catch all your boyfriend finish who go give you money shior angry
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Beatswim: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
How come don jazzy now leave himself to be this big...I think going 2 to 3 days without food would have helped him trim down alittle...he's just 37..he should watch it..
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Shutupthere: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
They didnt say put an end to security outfits. They said #EndSars
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
What is so hard in this. #Endsars Reform the Police and all Armed forces
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by pswglobal(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice one from don Jaz

I will be training only 10 interested persons on how to install car tracker & make cool money in a day comprehensive online training in this month of October to remember.

Date: Today
Time: 9pm
Venue: Whatsapp
Fee: #3,000

After successful registration you will receive the following immediately;

1. COMPLETE 30 MINUTES CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION VIDEO THAT I USUALLY SELL FOR 10K.

2. WELL EXPLAINED CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION TRAINING MANUAL.

PLUS

3. THE MAIN ONLINE COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING WHICH WILL EXPOSE YOU TO THE WORLD OF CAR GPS TRACKING TECHNOLOGY BY 9PM.

Enquiry: 08160410085
If you are interested in attending our training & will be available, check my signature.

.... let's double our hustle because price of everything is almost doubled.

Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Dagger111(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Ori e ti daaru, mumu Northerner, when SARs no dey disturb una, i won't blame you.
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

What makes d protest against SARS any less important than "all the problems ravaging this nation,"? Is SARS not one of d problems "ravaging this nation"? When Sowore called for protests against bad governance & against "all the problems ravaging this nation", Oga where were u? Did u join him to protest?

Pls how many farms do u have? Since u are comparing nigerian youths to bill gates, zukerberg, Jeff bezos and d likes, can u pls tell me how u have replicated d achievements of these guys here in Nigeria? Or aren't u a Nigerian youth? Abi na Zimbabwean youth you be?
Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by Decaf: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't really care about the #EndSars self.

There are many things we need to End in this Country. Sars is not even the major thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.