Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] (10615 Views)

Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] / The Horrors Of Bullfighting [Extremely Graphic Photos 18+] / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Zimri(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Destruction

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by ridwanlawal: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Quite painful.

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Eife(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
War
There's no winner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by illicit(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice thread
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Snitch24(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Now I'm convinced there was more brutality then than it is now
These preachers are moura4ka
There's more peace now than it ever was
The Internet made it seems bitter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Asquare84(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Those ipob youth that have not experience war should take a look at this and have a deep thought

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Zimri(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
light099:
Looks like Thesorcerer Thesadist's second Nairaland account.
I can remember seeing some animal threads from this moniker, but beyond the zoophiliac facade demonstrated on the threads, I always saw a low-key freak.

Hey Palehair, check out this thread. Your usual. Magnificent and sumptuous in all goriness. The exact way you always want it served.
You could print out some of these gory scenes on extra large size and frame them. Would be source of good hormones and inspiration when you hang them around your walls and look at them every morning.
Lol.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by backtalkG(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gory indeed
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Work of ss headed by Heinrich himmler / Reinhard Heydrich
..when the u s troops captured dachau, they made some of the captured SS and Nazis officers to work through the dead bodies/atrocities they carried out during the war, they made the captured officers walk into the gas Chambers and concentration camps. It was a horrible experience for the Nazis themselves,Talk more of the Jews and poles that suffered those atrocities. The German citizens of the town of Dachau were later forced to bury the 9,000 dead inmates found at the camp. WW2 is the worst period on Earth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by AquaSpunky(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
If we don’t end war, war will end us cry

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Vianna(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Great write-up.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by longetivity(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is Terrible
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by WoeBetide666: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
And we are the ones that are barbaric

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by MJluv(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Asquare84:
Those ipob youth that have not experience war should take a look at this and have a deep thought
The IPOB are not preaching war, they are crying for emancipation, for liberation from oppression.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Poland bin suffer for russia and german hand sha them really decimate that country women men children...as i check stats i come see say na russia collect casualty pass oo

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Swipa: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
May GOD save us all. This is what happens when you let stupid demonic leaders into power. The same hitler that hated GOD. Cursed be hitler and stalin forever. Cursed be the deep state. This is the word of the LORD.

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Harry00(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Father Lord
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by fk001(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who are the photographers!!!!

I bet all those that are killing people in the pictures none of the is alive now. they are mortal after all.

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by nnamdi640: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Asquare84:
Nobody is asking for war. You should know that war only occur when those in power failed to do the right thing....
I will advice you to study what resulted to most of the war you heard about....
Saying that Ipob are asking for war simply means that you know nothing about what is really going on in this country you called your country.....
Hope you will say that those protesters shouting #endsars are also asking for war.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by BanevsJoker(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Asquare84:
You could have just resisted the urge to make a fool of yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by aycorporat(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is really pathetic.
War is not a good experience as even the rich will not be saved by their money.
Rwanda come to mind easily.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Cherez: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Asquare84:

Talking to people whom ancestors have seen war, survived it and can compare to you all whom never saw one?
Fear of is the beginning of cowardice
Rather than die unjustly I'd rather die fighting a war
And who told you Biafra means war?
Your fake leaders are the ones needing war not IPOB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by DiegoMaria(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
War is never an option, Never should it be considered, Except there is no other option . All those clamouring for war May they be the first to die
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Zyxzzzz: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
damn
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by ArticleBeast: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
But wetin man really do man sef

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by pozehnani(f): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
I see you're no longer into animals but war posts.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by DiegoMaria(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:

grin
pozehnani:

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by LordIsaac(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Civilized people?
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
War is not good
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by UdyOgwoUde(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Asquare84:

If IPOB is you people's problem, why not let them go?

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Judybash93(m): 3:06am On Oct 11, 2020
My man Zimri, where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike / Best Law Books For Law Students: A Must Read For Aspiring Lawyers / Ijmb Direct Entry Into Uniabuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.