Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,049 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] (11121 Views)

Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+] / The Horrors Of Bullfighting [Extremely Graphic Photos 18+] / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 11, 2020
MJluv:
The IPOB are not preaching war, they are crying for emancipation, for liberation from oppression.
All secession always end in war, you people should read before thinking about secession.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Cherez:

Talking to people whom ancestors have seen war, survived it and can compare to you all whom never saw one?
Fear of is the beginning of cowardice
Rather than die unjustly I'd rather die fighting a war
And who told you Biafra means war?
Your fake leaders are the ones needing war not IPOB
Since you rather die fighting a war (as secession always leads to war when you look at all the secessions that have happened in history) I advise you to go and get a gun and go to Abuja. All these hotheaded keyboard warriors that know nothing about war self. Go to Syria and cure yourself of such irrationality.

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by FlordFlorez(m): 5:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Gory indeed. If such happened far back then, what will it be like now that there are more sophisticated weapons?!

Let there be no war!!!
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Hydronium(m): 5:43am On Oct 11, 2020
War does not determine who is right, only who is left

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by MJluv(f): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

All secession always end in war, you people should read before thinking about secession.
If a people's aspirations for equality, for freedom from oppression is met, why will there be war? If there is war, it will be because the oppressor refused to heed the voice of reason and good conscience to indulge the oppressed their demand.

Even the UN charter on human rights recognises the right for self determination. That is what the IPOB is invoking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by ElValiente(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Poland bin suffer for russia and german hand sha them really decimate that country women men children...as i check stats i come see say na russia collect casualty pass oo
but how is that kinda easy for Germans to hit Russian that bad?
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Cherez: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

Since you rather die fighting a war (as secession always leads to war when you look at all the secessions that have happened in history) I advise you to go and get a gun and go to Abuja. All these hotheaded keyboard warriors that know nothing about war self. Go to Syria and cure yourself of such irrationality.

Heard the police killed another innocent boy, right?
Keep saving your head, those who save it will loose it
Btw, I'm not a criminal to lift a gun without a war being declared
My father fought the last war and his son will if it rises again
Go to Sambisa and cure yourself
What is wrong with you guys?
If your brother says he doesn't wanna be a part of your family, how's that war?
Are you guys civil enough?
That's how you guys supported Police & Army brutality on IPOB guys, told y'all it will come back to y'all
Look what's happening today
The injustice you support will drown y'all someday
Naso dem English & French watched the Polish die & never wanted anything to do with war yet Hitler came upon them later
Damn peace if war is the solution: it has happened before and will happen again. Then why fear it?
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Cherez: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2020
MJluv:
If a people's aspirations for equality, for freedom from oppression is met, why will there be war? If there is war, it will be because the oppressor refused to heed the voice of reason and good conscience to indulge the oppressed their demand.

Even the UN charter on human rights recognises the right for self determination. That is what the IPOB is invoking.

My dear leave all these went-to-school illiterates
Was there a single conflict on Brexit?
Most of these guys are Christians & have so much read the Bible on how the Israelites demanded to go but Pharaoh refused. Was this not self-determination too?
Did GOD not support it?
Someone's right has not turned into asking for war
They're same with those SARS guys, same mentality:
Ask for your rights and get molested by the police
As those police guys need mental evaluation so they need it too here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Henrodah(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Work of ss headed by Hans himmler..when the u s troops captured dachau, they made some of the captured SS and Nazis officers to work through the dead bodies/atrocities they carried out during the war, they made the captured officers walk into the gas Chambers and concentration camps. It was a horrible experience for the Nazis themselves,Talk more of the Jews and poles that suffered those atrocities. The German citizens of the town of Dachau were later forced to bury the 9,000 dead inmates found at the camp. WW2 is the worst period on Earth.

I always say it in my heart that , it was as if God turned his face from the earth. No war can live up to ww2 . think about the lives that died in battle of Stalingrad, Minsk, Kursk, bastogne, iwo jima, alamein, d day landings, and to culminate the end of the war, the rape of Germany by russian forces( from 3yrs old galaxy to the oldest grandmother was gang raped) sighs
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by crackhouse(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2020
I am sure both the killed and the killers are not alive now so what's the point of killing when u the killer will still die and join the person u killed.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Henrodah:

I always say it in my heart that , it was as if God turned his face from the earth. No war can live up to ww2 . think about the lives that died in battle of Stalingrad, Minsk, Kursk, bastogne, iwo jima, alamein, d day landings, and to culminate the end of the war, the rape of Germany by russian forces( from 3yrs old galaxy to the oldest grandmother was gang raped) sighs
five months of intense fighting over stalingrad would be some of the bloodiest in history, with roughly two million casualties. The defeat of the Nazis at Stalingrad was the turning point in World War II.

2 Likes

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by jojofola: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Guyyyyyy !!
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Openbusiness: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
cry
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by dingbang(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Damn
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Kemimarch16(f): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
So pathetic
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
P!ss be upon NAZIsm
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Mugiwaraluffy: 2:41am On Oct 12, 2020
@Zimri can you please post more often. I miss your posts and I always enjoy them
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Henrodah(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
ruggedtimi:
five months of intense fighting over stalingrad would be some of the bloodiest in history, with roughly two million casualties. The defeat of the Nazis at Stalingrad was the turning point in World War II.

Yes oh! What an intense battle! Sniper to sniper , house to house , tunnel to tunnel, it was a war of attrition. My best battle ever then maybe battle of somme ww1.
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Raydos: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2020
I'm just curious, What was happening in Africa as at this time of war??

Did you mean to tell me Africa didn't fight any war?? Wow!!

And to imagine that all these countries that faught wars and get their Countries destroyed as a result of great explosions are now civilized and the best countries in the world now!!

While Africa that didn't fight any war, No Explosions, Nothing, Is still backward than the countries that faught wars!!

Goddamnit!!!
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by tylann: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ww2 was terrible
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by Palehair: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
light099:
Looks like TheSourcerer Thesadist's alternate Nairaland account.
I can remember seeing some animal threads from this moniker, but beyond the animal love or zoophiliac facade demonstrated on the threads, I always saw a low-key freak behind the moniker.

Hey Palehair, check this thread out. Your usual; magnificent and sumptuous in all goriness. The exact way you always want it served.
You could print some of these gory scenes on extra large canvas and frame them. Would be source of good hormones and inspiration when you hang them on your walls and look at them every morning.
Dinner is served. Thanks man
Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by engrchykae(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Eife:
War
There's no winner
the vanquished loses to their lives,the Victor loses his humanity, everyone loses

1 Like

Re: THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] by engrchykae(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Poland bin suffer for russia and german hand sha them really decimate that country women men children...as i check stats i come see say na russia collect casualty pass oo
what about Jews?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YABATECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks 2017/2018 / How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.