Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Crazy Being - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Being (611 Views)

How My Crazy Love For A Girl Inspired The Extent Of My Love For God / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2020
orisa37:

Let us just say that FAITH was introduced as a CONVENTION NOT AS A CONSTITUTION.

It actually got constituted with the blood of Jesus Christ..

Faith by a new and a living way which is sealed in the precious blood of the Lamb of God Almighty.. Jesus Christ

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. That's the CONSTITUTION, COMMANDMENT AND COVENANT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Of If You Weren't Born A Christian Or Muslim / The Beatification Of Suleiman Johnson By Deji Yesufu / It Isnt Possible To Believe In Resurrection Of The Dead And Rapture At The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.