Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Crazy Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Being (663 Views)

Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Humans.....

Oh what a flesh..

The flesh and blood can never please God Almighty you better realise that.

The flesh is dangerous to you.

You must fight off the instructions of the flesh to you. Resist and do not obey them.

Follow your Spirit. He that's joined to the LORD JESUS CHRIST is ONE SPIRIT.

Life is spiritual, words are spiritual. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God Almighty and the word was God Almighty

Your flesh can't walk by faith, and faith is of the Spirit. The Law of faith is spiritually discerned.

Therefore forsake your flesh and be married to your Spirit. For your Spirit is your life. But your flesh profit nothing.
Re: Crazy Being by psychalade: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Humans.....

Oh what a flesh..

The flesh and blood can never please God Almighty you better realise that.

The flesh is dangerous to you.

You must fight off the instructions of the flesh to you. Resist and do not obey them.

Life is spiritual, words are spiritual. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God Almighty and the word was God Almighty

Your flesh can't walk by faith, and faith is of the Spirit. The Law of faith is spiritually discerned.

Therefore forsake your flesh and be married to your Spirit. For your Spirit is your life. But your flesh profit nothing.
God admonished us to get knowledge, for without knowledge we perish. But I observe the church usually dwell on people needs to have faith. grin
Logically the church stand to gain much if people have "faith" only, as opposed to people acquiring knowledge. It seems knowledge is viewed by pastors as a forbidden fruit! tongue
Re: Crazy Being by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Humans.....Oh what a flesh..The flesh and blood can never please God Almighty you better realise that.The flesh is dangerous to you.
But what does the flesh refer to? God made us flesh and blood for His reasons, and He, God declared that which He made, good, from the beginning. So we know that 'flesh' does not refer to the literal body and blood in us.
lightblazingnow:
The flesh cannot walk by faith? Life is spiritual? Last I checked, God made us human by His design, to experience this life as human beings.
lightblazingnow:
What is faith? For you see, those of them who do not believe(in God) also live by faith, albeit faith in self and in the ideas and dreams of men.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Being by AntiChristian: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Seems there exists two different forms of holy spirit here!
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
psychalade:

God admonished us to get knowledge, for without knowledge we perish. But I observe the church usually dwell on people needs to have faith. grin
Logically the church stand to gain much if people have "faith" only, as opposed to people acquiring knowledge. It seems knowledge is viewed by pastors as a forbidden fruit! tongue

Faith is a law. Do you understand the law of faith?? Or you are just babbling??

1 Like

Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But what does the flesh refer to? God made us flesh and blood for His reasons, and He, God declared that which He made, good, from the beginning. So we know that 'flesh' does not refer to the literal body and blood in us.
The flesh cannot walk by faith? Life is spiritual? Last I checked, God made us human by His design, to experience this life as human beings.
What is faith? For you see, those of them who do not believe(in God) also live by faith, albeit faith in self and in the ideas and dreams of men.

You seemed to contradict yourself a lot. Please repent, you are too far from the truth. You are fallen

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2020
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Re: Crazy Being by Kobojunkie: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:
You seemed to contradict yourself a lot. Please repent, you are too far from the truth. You are fallen
Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Please list said contradictions !
Re: Crazy Being by psychalade: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

It is you that's babbling. My question was, which does God attach much importance on; FAITH or KNOWLEDGE? undecided
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2020
psychalade:

It is you that's babbling. My question was, which does God attach much importance on FAITH or KNOWLEDGE? undecided

To have faith is to have the knowledge of faith. Faith is a person. Faith is Christ Jesus, grace and truth is faith. But others says they operate faith,the doctrine is false. Faith is the substance of things not seen and the available evidence of things hope for. Do you know about this??
Re: Crazy Being by tobechi74: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Good
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: Crazy Being by Kobojunkiee: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:
To have faith is to have the knowledge of faith. Faith is a person.
To have faith is to have knowledge of faith? What in the world does that even mean? undecided
lightblazingnow:
Faith is Christ Jesus, grace and truth is faith.
What? undecided
lightblazingnow:
But others says they operate faith,the doctrine is false.
They operate faith? What ? undecided
lightblazingnow:
Faith is the substance of things not seen and the available evidence of things hope for. Do you know about this??
DO you? undecided
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

He is Kobojunkie.
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Faith is a SPIRIT not a LAW.
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

FAITH AND UNDERSTANDING ARE SEPARATE SPIRITS OF CHRIST AND OF GOD RESPECTIVELY. THEY'RE NOT LAWS. THEY'RE ALWAYS COVERED WITH THE GRACE OF CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Crazy Being by psychalade: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Mr, "Deleterer" well done o! grin
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
So
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Because
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Because

You knew he was mentally in balanced and yet you went ahead to elect him.
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
So

You get what you sowed
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Hallelujah

The Truth is out.
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Joyfully
Re: Crazy Being by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
lightblazingnow:
To have faith is to have the knowledge of faith. Faith is a person. Faith is Christ Jesus, grace and truth is faith. But others says they operate faith,the doctrine is false. Faith is the substance of things not seen and the available evidence of things hope for. Do you know about this??
Faith is not Jesus Christ. So, rather than muddle words up, why not start by putting forward an actual meaning of faith as presented in Scripture to start off.
Jesus Christ is not Grace... He is filled with the Grace of God but the Grace of God is not Him... Instead, the Grace of God is what Jesus Christ is filled with -- a part of Him. That is what you are told in the Gospels.
Re: Crazy Being by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
lightblazingnow:
What law of faith? Where is this law defined? By whom?
Re: Crazy Being by delkuf(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
lightblazingnow:
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
My brother, you have done well. Any good Christian should not give room to the flesh
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
orisa37:

FAITH AND UNDERSTANDING ARE SEPARATE SPIRITS OF CHRIST AND OF GOD RESPECTIVELY. THEY'RE NOT LAWS. THEY'RE ALWAYS COVERED WITH THE GRACE OF CHRIST JESUS.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

CHRIST THE FAITH!

UNDERSTANDING IS THE SPOUSE OF DISCERNMENT.

UNDERSTANDING AND DISCERNMENT ARE OF GOD WHILE FAITH IS OF CHRIST.

AND GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT BE WHOSOEVER HAVE FAITH IN HIM WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: Crazy Being by lightblazingnow(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
orisa37:

CHRIST THE FAITH!

UNDERSTANDING IS THE SPOUSE OF DISCERNMENT.

UNDERSTANDING AND DISCERNMENT ARE OF GOD WHILE FAITH IS OF CHRIST.

AND GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT BE WHOSOEVER HAVE FAITH IN HIM WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

Whosoever becomes law...to apply. A requirement. A Law of faith, if you believe
Re: Crazy Being by orisa37: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Whosoever becomes law...to apply. A requirement. A Law of faith, if you believe

Let us just say that FAITH was introduced as a CONVENTION NOT AS A CONSTITUTION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your 'church' Approved By The Lord? See The Signs / What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? / Who Is Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.