Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

No Northern State Is Joining #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Northern State Is Joining #endsars (623 Views)

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Mrquote: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
I haven't seen SARS make an arrest in the north or kill a youth for his dressing. What is happening are the SARS ment for the southern people alone na question i dey ask. If not why are we the only ones crying about this?
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by jmoore(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS is a criminal business franchise.

Some businesses can't survive in all regions.

It is the same reason why southern Nigeria has the highest number of illegal police checkpoints.

Only SARS can tell us why they have chosen to unleash terror in southern Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by DECENCY3: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
That's to tell you that something is cooking at the background.

I strongly believe Yahoo Yahoo and Yahoo+ boys including touts a re behind this.

The brutality and killing is there but what happens to reforming them instead of totally scrapping of the department. Is there any provision for replacement for the duties they were performing

1 Like

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by jmoore(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
DECENCY3:

I strongly believe Yahoo Yahoo and Yahoo+ boys including touts a re behind this.

The brutality and killing is there but what happens to reforming them instead of totally scrapping of the department. Is there any provision for replacement for the duties they were performing

EFCC handles yahoo boys.

It is out of ignorance to say Yahoo boys are sponsoring #ENDSARS

I have never seen ENDEFCC because EFCC are focused on their domain.

SARS are not different from terrorists!!

Which duties are they performing? Killing Nigerians and raping the ladies?

9 Likes

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Mrquote: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
jmoore:
SARS is a criminal business franchise.

Some businesses can't survive in all regions.

It is the same reason why southern Nigeria has the highest number of illegal police checkpoints.

Only SARS can tell us why they have chosen to unleash terror in southern Nigeria.
Am really worried because it seems like we are running to state here
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Mrquote: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
DECENCY3:

I don't support you comment but still i think the rule of law should be able to justify if you are a yahoo boy or not, not the type of ohone you use or the car you drive.

1 Like

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Miracle2020: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Northerners are not mad people. Only criminals hate police.

1 Like

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Biodun556(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
No point in joining the protest when SARS is not disturbing them over there
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by jmoore(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:

Does SARS hate the police?
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by urbobo20(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
we dont need their protest. beside the activities of sars are minimal over there
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by ojun50(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Northerner state has less internet fraud stars, beside the way Sars or police behave in south or east dey can't do that in the north.......

Aboki no dey fear to die

5 Likes

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by sinkhole: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Biodun556(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
ojun50:
Northerner state has less internet fraud stars, beside the way Sars or police behave in south or east dey can't do that in the north.......

Aboki no dey fear to die

I heard the way those people confront soldiers there is terrible let alone SARS.

Many of them have family members who are military officers, they don't fear them.

2 Likes

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by ojun50(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Biodun556:

I heard the way those people confront soldiers there is terrible let alone SARS.

Many of them have family members who are military officers, they don't fear them.

Apart from that they fearless

3 Likes

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by Mrquote: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
Lol don't say that.
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by limeta(f): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
They with the fulani agenda keep the Southern youths down and subdue

3 Likes

Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by mogbolade43693: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Northerner federal has less online scam superstars, beside the thing Sars or officers behave in south or east jus can't do that in the south.......Aboki no jus worry to die
Re: No Northern State Is Joining #endsars by AMvanquish: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
In the North which hashTag should they deal with; Is it EndRobberry, EndKidnapping, EndBanditry, EndPoverty or EndBokoHaram. Issues much for that side.

(1) (Reply)

Senate In Emergency Closed Door Meeting Over Protests - The Street Journal / Now It's Clear Why SHOPRITE Left Nigeria / Jailbreak: 1,993 Inmates Escaped From Edo Correctional Facilities- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.