Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1382985 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hopefulme: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2015
@prince. wishing you success in your interview
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mabels: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Soutien:
Good morning all. Any May /June mums? Please, let's plan together.

hi . here I am.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2015
@princeadeade, wish you the very best today
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2015
@godblessamerica, I think you should ask for the discount first before you start the asking before . The final amount might just be what u expect
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2015
godblessamerica:
ATL folks please share your views on my case! Please all at Gwinnett please do share your thoughts as to how did u guys went ahead with it.
As I said before call the billing guys, if they prove difficult write to the management, you will see the mailing address on their website, that is what I did. Because the billing staff were threatening me, I had to write to the mgt of the hosp ie vice president and they arranged a meeting after which they deducted abt $1,400 from my bill. So if the billing staff prove difficult, do a strong worded letter and send it through dhl or fedex. It will get their attention and they will start calling you. Nobody can take the discount away o! It's their policy for self pay

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by eazydune: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2015
@princesdeade,congrats in advance. God will favour u.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favouredB(f): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2015
favouredB:

Hi
Are you still using Hackensack? I have settled for them and I have booked an appointment with a doctor for Friday.

Please any mum in NJ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favouredB(f): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Pamperme:

Pele, so why are you not in elpaso?

Nne am 38 wks gone. I have taken enough risk jare. If I add cost of accommodation and transport in elpaso plus cost of flying to elpaso and back to new york to the hosp bill here, the difference in my total cost between elpaso and NJ will not be much.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favouredB(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
SisiOlu:
@ PrinceAdeAde,

Countdown to PrinceAdeAde's interview tomorrow. You shall testify IJN. The God that did it for BJ2012golf and other nairalanders will do it for your family IJN. Amen.

Regards,

Amen. @ PrinceAdeAde.May God favour you beyond your expectation IJN. Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favouredB(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2015
favouredB:

...In my excitement I didn't even realise he stamped me in, on my old passport. My expired passport still has my valid UK visa and all my travel history. My US visa is in my new passport. I tied them together. Pls house, is anything wrong with where he stamped? .

Abeg make the gurus in the house answer me ooo ejoor. @ Just wise, @Tvegas etc.... My old passport has been stamped "cancelled without prejudice" and yet the CBP officer mistakenly stamped on it. What do I do?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by justwise(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
favouredB:

Abeg make the gurus in the house answer me ooo ejoor. @ Just wise, @Tvegas etc.... My old passport has been stamped "cancelled without prejudice" and yet the CBP officer mistakenly stamped on it. What do I do?

Nothing. It's not your fault that he stamped on it, carry both passport when traveling.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by PrinceAdeAde: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello House,

Just a quick update. Wifey was given VISA to pick up on friday in Abj
Wld give you detailed feedback later. She is trying to catch her flight back to LAG. thanks all

25 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
PrinceAdeAde:
Hello House,

Wld give you detailed feedback later. She is trying to catch her flight back to LAG. thanks all

Congrats princeAdeAde!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bj2012golf(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=PrinceAdeAde post=29571129]

Congratulations! To God be the glory, real good news
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
PrinceAdeAde:
Hello House,

thank you Jesus, just what I wanted to hear from you, God is good.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Soutien: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
mabels:

hi . here I am.

Which clinic and doctor are you using?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Binthere: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
PrinceAdeAde:
Hello House,

Congrats PrinceAdeAde....God is indeed faithful!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Gracydee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
PrinceAdeAde:
Hello House,

Congratulations
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Hawttattoo: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello house, Una no want make I follow testify?

Please House I need help urgently. I will be traveling June to have my baby by God's grace. I got my visa alone last year.(purpose was business) now my family(husband and 2 Kidz) wants to apply this month for visa. Pls I need tips on on questions or how to go about it. Should he say holidays or to support me during childbirth.i will welcome all ideas. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by godblessamerica: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
DHL FEDEX? you mean to say I should write letter instead email? Why FedEx?

mimibe:

As I said before call the billing guys, if they prove difficult write to the management, you will see the mailing address on their website, that is what I did. Because the billing staff were threatening me, I had to write to the mgt of the hosp ie vice president and they arranged a meeting after which they deducted abt $1,400 from my bill. So if the billing staff prove difficult, do a strong worded letter and send it through dhl or fedex. It will get their attention and they will start calling you. Nobody can take the discount away o! It's their policy for self pay
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bbaby84(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
favouredB:

Nne am 38 wks gone. I have taken enough risk jare. If I add cost of accommodation and transport in elpaso plus cost of flying to elpaso and back to new york to the hosp bill here, the difference in my total cost between elpaso and NJ will not be much.

Madam you get liver o.... 38 weeks is too far to be parading truly. I'm currently in Nj for now but won't be having the baby here anymore.
Wish you a safe delivery.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bbaby84(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
9jabiggurl:

Have some info on Chicago's doctors total package...but let me seek permission before i shoot

@justwise, permission to go ahead and share info regarding Chicago?

Please post o. Everyone is sharing info about hospital and doctor... I don't think you'll be termed a marketer for that. Better still you can kindly send me a pm.
Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bloggerina: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Congrats PrinceAdeAde. So happy for you!!! I've been waiting for your testimony. Thumbs up for your tenacity. Best wishes to your family as you conclude your plans and safe delivery for madam smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shagaman: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
PrinceAdeAde:
Hello House,

Prince congrats man....so happy for you America here you come oooooooo.

Please my people put us in prayers oooooo, madam just left Naija now, we pray for smooth POE for her oooo, thanks to this forum oooo, Emirate fit to fly
The lady at the counter was just being funny and rude, but we thank God first stage......would update as it goes.......wish everyone good news all the way

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bj2012golf(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=fadekx post=29370078]

Hi I sent you are PM, pls check just a quick inquiry

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bj2012golf(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=shagaman post=29576181]

Congrats, God shall grant madam journey mercy, smooth POE and safe delivery in Jesus name amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mabels: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Soutien:

Which clinic and doctor are you using?

I have not decided. still thinking.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shagaman: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=bj2012golf post=29576545][/quote]

Thanks oooooo and a big Ameeen to that....we would all have cause to praise God at the end.....strolling lazyly to go and cook indomie yeeeeeparipa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
godblessamerica:
DHL FEDEX? you mean to say I should write letter instead email? Why FedEx?

Do you have their email add? Cos I didn't, I had to mail the letter, with the address I saw on their website
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oas99(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Can't stop laffing, so uv started eating indomie this early [size=8pt][/size] grin
shagaman:

Thanks oooooo and a big Ameeen to that....we would all have cause to praise God at the end.....strolling lazyly to go and cook indomie yeeeeeparipa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Congrats, God bless and keep you and baby Check pages 178,179 and 182, you will get loads of info.

bosebabs:

Hello all,i delivered a baby girl on the 1st of jan,thanks to baba God for safe delivery.pls I need details and steps on how to get baby's docs as I intend to go back home end of the month.thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yaaaaaayyyyy finally, thank God...

PrinceAdeAde:
Hello House,

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (402)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.