Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1380892 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by horla: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2013
hi @estrellaycocina,
pls. I will like to contact you asap. I am concluding plans for El Paso ahead of March 2014. my email is horlamide@yahoo.com

estrellaycocina:

Thats is the one of the reasons I went with El Paso, service. I thought that if that was the way MIHS was before they received me thats the way it would be when i got there. Then I had also seen the reviews of the hospitals that someone posted here, so I obviously went with El Paso (doctoresparati.com). You will not regret it, they will treat you very well and as the website says, it is a service specialized for international patients, which I dont think anyone else offers.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by baby2014: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2013
omohwunmmy: Hello All,

I got to US on saturday morning via JFK. To d glory of God I didnt have much trouble @ POE but I was delayed for about an hr becos the first officer that attended to me said he cant stamp my passport since I told him I was pregnant and intend to have my baby there. He took d passprt to an inner room where I was asked a couple of questions and stamped 6 months.

Am currently in El paso and had my first appointment with doctoresparati today and am looking forward to meeting others who are coming in.
Plenty thanks to everyone who provided informations.

hello,congratulation on your safe arrive to the usa and l pray for a success delivery ahead and please can you tell us more on what question they were asking you in the inner room at poe??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by omofred: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to elpaso hope you are enjoying ur stay make sure you go on the tour around the delso hospital enjoy ur stay elpaso is lovely have a nice day
omohwunmmy: Hello All,

I got to US on saturday morning via JFK. To d glory of God I didnt have much trouble @ POE but I was delayed for about an hr becos the first officer that attended to me said he cant stamp my passport since I told him I was pregnant and intend to have my baby there. He took d passprt to an inner room where I was asked a couple of questions and stamped 6 months.

Am currently in El paso and had my first appointment with doctoresparati today and am looking forward to meeting others who are coming in.
Plenty thanks to everyone who provided informations.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by njidechim: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks all.
please, at what point ( level of pregnancy) can one start the processing of Visa for Child birth in USA and is it after establishing relationship with a hospital?

best regards
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by wunmi38: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Goods day all,
We were refused Visa on the 9th but am looking at re-appying in about two weeks but I want to why but I find it difficult to pick the reason for refusal because the man that actually interviewed Us did not do anything that very day than to refuse every applicant that went to him, before we got to him he refused every Nija that went to him but others were issuing Visa out.
I need to know what I need to do next I have actually contacted elpaso and they said I should try part payment if that will actually work but if u are experienced with dis embassy guys this was his questions
Why Us ans Child birth
how long are u married ans 5 yrs
Where do you work ans Bank
Where in US ans Elpaso, Texas
Any correspondent ans I showed him te letter of responsibility and other correcspondence with them
Where will be staying ans Intown suites
Any correpondece ans I showed Hm booking
How long ans three weeks
How much I said accomodation 600 dollars
He looked surprised and said for three weeks ans I showed the booking document he has seen before that means he did not look at anything
He asked again for correspondence from the hospital and also asked how will that cost I told him
He did not even ask me how will I found the trip or how I intend to handle the cost
That is why am looking at reapplying between the 23rd to 30th of december, 2013, I ve gotten: a brother to send Us an invitation letter to serve as a place for uus to get to before going to texas and am planing on making a deposit before my next interview
If anyone in d house have anything to add to assist our applicaton I want this for our 1st child plz I need assistance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favoredgal: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
@wunmi i actually thought about you today and how your interview went.

Did you say three weeks?

you need at least 2-3 months accomodation if you are planning to give birth

that is the only hole i can pick out in everything you have said. i am sure the 3 weeks you said sent signal to him that you aint pon top of the matter

eitherways better luck next time

Houston people @emispackage @ hardeymijuh how una dey?

@omohwummy...thank God for journey mercies. I wish you a hebrew woman delivery

@babadebaby...God knows best...congrats
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by LUBU16: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
peacenigeria:

Ive been to El Paso, cant say enough good things, its all the extras they do to international patients. There are always many patients from Naija in El Paso, Doctoresparati will put you in contact once you are there. You will typically see them on your own since it seems everybody stays at intown suites.

@ peacenigeria - thank u very much for that piece of information.

@ house please who knows an affordable hospital in colorado? just checking as my cousine has said i can come stay with them.
please i will appreciate your contribution as you always do.
thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by LUBU16: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
hardeymijuh:

@lollarojo,

I will advise you to read through the previous posts...am sure you will get all required info you need to guide your decisions.

MIHS is Maricopa Integrated Health System, also check my previous posts. i went to MIHS personnaly to make some enquiries so i can help you with any info you need.

@hardemijuh, thank you for ur contributions.
i will like some personal discussion with u as regards mihs. avail me ur email let me ask some questions pls. mine is lubuintegrated@gmail.com
thanks a bunch
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
nikkygal: I don't know why the mods put this thread on front page.... angry It has gone to the dogs...geez! Hopefully, it will move into the next page quickly and we can have some sanity here and resume mature discussions.

Uchetobi, I've gotten a small lead for you...I spoke to her and she said she used the Methodist Hospital in Sugarland..I dont know if that would work for you since i think it's the one at Richmond you wanted. Anyway, the doctor she used was Nguyen Coung...His phone nos is 281-313-1193 and his e-mail is dr.nguyen@slwhc.com if you want to contact him.\

Either ways, you'll get a good doctor/hospital not too far from you that will suit your needs. Keep me posted on your plans sha.

Nikky, I have emailed the dr. below is his pricing:

Our fee is $2500 for a vaginal delivery, $3000 for a C Section. There is an additional $500 fee for those with high risk pregnancies.

The hospital fee is $3500 - $5000 depending on what you required and how early you register.

The anesthesia fee if needed is about $1500.

in comparism with dr la/ WHMC

Physician cost is cheaper @WHMC as it is $2,500 constant, regardless of cs or high risk
WHMC is cheaper as hospital is $2,500 - $4,000 for vag or cs
Anesthesia @WHMC is cheaper at $1,200 too

WHMC is winning for me jare
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by wunmi38: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
favored gal: @wunmi i actually thought about you today and how your interview went.

Did you say three weeks?

you need at least 2-3 months accomodation if you are planning to give birth

that is the only hole i can pick out in everything you have said. i am sure the 3 weeks you said sent signal to him that you aint pon top of the matter

eitherways better luck next time

Houston people @emispackage @ hardeymijuh how una dey?

@omohwummy...thank God for journey mercies. I wish you a hebrew woman delivery
Thanks for the information I just checked for next available interview it will 2 of january so we are hoping to return for the interview have filled another form and hoping to pay for Visa tomorrow and from there wait for next interview.
Thank you all

@babadebaby...God knows best...congrats
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by omohwunmmy: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2013
baby2014:

hello,congratulation on your safe arrive to the usa and l pray for a success delivery ahead and please can you tell us more on what question they were asking you in the inner room at poe??

Question: is dis ur first time in US
Answer: yes
Question: Why are you here?
Answer: to have my baby
Question: How do you intend to pay
Answer: Cash
Question: How much do you have
Answer: over 9k
Question: will dat be sufficient?
Answer: yes, cost is 5410, I have a letter stating the cost.
Question: is dis your fitst pregnancy.
Question: is it complicated
Answer: No
Question: are you travelling alone
Answer: yes but my husband will join me later.
Question: can I see your letter from the hospital
I gave him the letter from Doctoresparati, he stamped the passport and that was it.

Thanks Favored gal and Omofred. Had a nice tour of d hospital. Elpaso is quite cold so am staying indoor.v
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by omofred: 4:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Oh dats great presently there are some nigeria's @ intown suites so tell rodolfo to help you wit Dier emial adds or fone numbers incase you are bored have a nice time
omohwunmmy:

Question: is dis ur first time in US
Question: Why are you here?
Answer: to have my baby
Question: How do you intend to pay
Answer: Cash
Question: How much do you have
Answer: over 9k
Question: will dat be sufficient?
Answer: yes, cost is 5410, I have a letter stating the cost.
Question: is dis your fitst pregnancy.
Question: is it complicated
Answer: No
Question: are you travelling alone
Answer: yes but my husband will join me later.
Question: can I see your letter from the hospital
I gave him the letter from Doctoresparati, he stamped the passport and that was it.

Thanks Favored gal and Omofred. Had a nice tour of d hospital. Elpaso is quite cold so am staying indoor.v
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Legalaffairs(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Tha Guv:
@ dagov please guide me on this. my wife is 12 weeks already and I intend to tow ur path. how do I get this el paso contacts. how do I go about it all from the basis to interview pleas guide, bro. mail me please pals3p33@yahoo.com
Your chances are very high. I went with my wife last week and told the CO we want to have our baby in the US, that it's been our lifelong dream. She asked for a doctor's letter and we showed her the letter from El Paso. She asked how we were gonna pay for the trip, I showed her my bank letter and statement of account with a figure exceeding the amount stated in the El Paso letter. She gave her 2 years, B1/B2!
She leaves next week for El Paso via IAH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Legalaffairs(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2013
I need your guide please. can I mail you?

quote author=Tha Guv]

Your chances are very high. I went with my wife last week and told the CO we want to have our baby in the US, that it's been our lifelong dream. She asked for a doctor's letter and we showed her the letter from El Paso. She asked how we were gonna pay for the trip, I showed her my bank letter and statement of account with a figure exceeding the amount stated in the El Paso letter. She gave her 2 years, B1/B2!
She leaves next week for El Paso via IAH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU![/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ThaGuv: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Legalaffairs][/quote]

Just like I and everybody else did, all the answers are on this thread; just take your time to go through from Page 1! I started on this thread and got El Paso info from here. If it means anything to you, it shouldn't be much of a job to read through. www.doctoresparati.com
Ciao!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2013
papadebaby: Not a very good news, apparently baby has decided to born in our country and not in the USA. Indeed, during our last visit to the doctor, he advised us to avoid all trip! embarassed Mother and baby’s health have to be preserved after all.

Thank you to all of you (hardeymijuh, Fabulousmom, vivian, Babababy, peacenigeria, etc.) for the support, exchanges etc. ..
I remain available to provide any useful information.

We are processing for the reimbursement of plane tickets. Finally, we were planning to go to El Paso (doctores parati). Melissa was very kind and proactive with all her answers.

It will be for the next baby Inch Allah! wink

@ All
Have a nice week

@papadebaby,

As heart-breaking as this may seem, let us look at the brighter side. Mom and baby are doing very well, all glory be to God. Please, don't worry much about it. I'm sure the next baby will choose to be American-born at all cost. Lol

By God's grace, you'll get a full refund of whatever you may have paid for flight tickets. My regards to your wife and the new baby. God bless you.

@All, I wish you all success in your plans and future projects.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
horla: @fabulousmom,
Having read through all the 46 pages of this topic, your breakdown has convinced me on the choice of the hospital you were delivered of your baby boy and would want to conclude arrangement for same ahead of my delivery in March 2014.I want to discuss further with you. My email address is: horlamide@yahoo.com

@horla,
I'll be delighted to help. I have sent you an email message.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by solidhomes: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Greetings to everyone! I've got some good news to share.

Hubby and I got into Houston on Tuesday morning. Our PoE was Atlanta and we were interviewed by a black officer. He only asked what we were in the US for and we answered holiday. He asked why Texas and we said it's because it's relatively not as cold as other US States. During the visa interview in Lagos, we said we would be going to Florida, Orlando. He asked us about this change too and hubby said it's because we got a cheaper ticket to Texas, but we would still be going to Florida after two weeks in Texas. He also asked us about places we intend to see in Texas and hubby said we have not made up our minds yet as we would be resting in the hotel for most part of the first week. He asked about our places of work too. Then he took our fingerprints and asked a lady to take us to a waiting room.

After few minutes, my hubby was called away. He was interviewed by another officer for almost 20mins and that got me very scared; especially because I thought I was going to be interviewed alone too. But to God be the glory, hubby came back with our bag and said we were free to go with 6months stay stamped on our passports. I am about 25 weeks pregnant and not showing at all so we were not even asked anything about it.

We are now at a friend's place in Texas and mehn, it is very very cold. Our friend will be taking us round later to check out hospitals and pick out the best option.

I wish everyone who is still planning to make this trip God's favour and grace. Big thanks to hardemijuh for his help and also to everyone here. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favoredgal: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats @ solid homes

What were they asking your husband for 20mins

I wish you safe delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hardeymijuh: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
papadebaby: Not a very good news, apparently baby has decided to born in our country and not in the USA. Indeed, during our last visit to the doctor, he advised us to avoid all trip! embarassed Mother and baby’s health have to be preserved after all.

Thank you to all of you (hardeymijuh, Fabulousmom, vivian, Babababy, peacenigeria, etc.) for the support, exchanges etc. ..
I remain available to provide any useful information.

We are processing for the reimbursement of plane tickets. Finally, we were planning to go to El Paso (doctores parati). Melissa was very kind and proactive with all her answers.

It will be for the next baby Inch Allah! wink

@ All
Have a nice week

@papadebaby,

Apologies for the long absence. i have been very busy lately.

Thank God for safe delivery though things didnt work out as you planned, but God knows best.

Regards to Madam and the Baby
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hardeymijuh: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
solidhomes: Greetings to everyone! I've got some good news to share.

Hubby and I got into Houston on Tuesday morning. Our PoE was Atlanta and we were interviewed by a black officer. He only asked what we were in the US for and we answered holiday. He asked why Texas and we said it's because it's relatively not as cold as other US States. During the visa interview in Lagos, we said we would be going to Florida, Orlando. He asked us about this change too and hubby said it's because we got a cheaper ticket to Texas, but we would still be going to Florida after two weeks in Texas. He also asked us about places we intend to see in Texas and hubby said we have not made up our minds yet as we would be resting in the hotel for most part of the first week. He asked about our places of work too. Then he took our fingerprints and asked a lady to take us to a waiting room.

After few minutes, my hubby was called away. He was interviewed by another officer for almost 20mins and that got me very scared; especially because I thought I was going to be interviewed alone too. But to God be the glory, hubby came back with our bag and said we were free to go with 6months stay stamped on our passports. I am about 25 weeks pregnant and not showing at all so we were not even asked anything about it.

We are now at a friend's place in Texas and mehn, it is very very cold. Our friend will be taking us round later to check out hospitals and pick out the best option.

I wish everyone who is still planning to make this trip God's favour and grace. Big thanks to hardemijuh for his help and also to everyone here. God bless us all.

@Solidhomes,

Congrats on your safe entry in the States.

Am glad i was able to help ....

Have a lovely stay and safe delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hardeymijuh: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
LUBU16:

@hardemijuh, thank you for ur contributions.
i will like some personal discussion with u as regards mihs. avail me ur email let me ask some questions pls. mine is lubuintegrated@gmail.com
thanks a bunch

@LUBU16,

Apologies for the late response.

Just drop me a mail and i wil reply as soon as I can

Regds
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by solidhomes: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
favored gal: Congrats @ solid homes

What were they asking your husband for 20mins

I wish you safe delivery

Thanks. And a big Amen.

It was just a repeat of the questions the first officer asked us: Do we know anyone in Texas? Why did we change from Florida to Texas? Where do we plan to stay and for how long? Can he see our hotel booking? How much cash do we have? Where are we visiting in Texas?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by solidhomes: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
hardeymijuh:

@Solidhomes,

Congrats on your safe entry in the States.

Am glad i was able to help ....

Have a lovely stay and safe delivery

Thanks so so plenty. The tips you gave were helpful and added to our confidence. How is Madam doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Bizzles: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hello everyone
Thanks for all the information, am new here... I took my time to from the 1st page to the last. I am due in March and I already have a US visa, I got the visa last year. I am based in Abuja and I will love to know or have a personal chat with anyone going to El Paso that is also due in March. My email address is zebi4real@yahoo.com feel free to email me I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks again to all who contributed in helping me make this decision.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Bizzles: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
wunmi38: Goods day all,
We were refused Visa on the 9th but am looking at re-appying in about two weeks but I want to why but I find it difficult to pick the reason for refusal because the man that actually interviewed Us did not do anything that very day than to refuse every applicant that went to him, before we got to him he refused every Nija that went to him but others were issuing Visa out.
I need to know what I need to do next I have actually contacted elpaso and they said I should try part payment if that will actually work but if u are experienced with dis embassy guys this was his questions
Why Us ans Child birth
how long are u married ans 5 yrs
Where do you work ans Bank
Where in US ans Elpaso, Texas
Any correspondent ans I showed him te letter of responsibility and other correcspondence with them
Where will be staying ans Intown suites
Any correpondece ans I showed Hm booking
How long ans three weeks
How much I said accomodation 600 dollars
He looked surprised and said for three weeks ans I showed the booking document he has seen before that means he did not look at anything
He asked again for correspondence from the hospital and also asked how will that cost I told him
He did not even ask me how will I found the trip or how I intend to handle the cost
That is why am looking at reapplying between the 23rd to 30th of december, 2013, I ve gotten: a brother to send Us an invitation letter to serve as a place for uus to get to before going to texas and am planing on making a deposit before my next interview
If anyone in d house have anything to add to assist our applicaton I want this for our 1st child plz I need assistance
You should apply again as soon as you can, first of all make sure there's a change in your circumstances, if you have enough money change your hotel booking to 3months they can always refund, plus you don't need invitation letter that would just complicate the situation and make them ask u too much questions, the guy who interviewed you before will definitely not interview you and who ever interviews you will ask you this very question... You where refused recently and why are you applying again? so u have to be sharp in your response stating that you need a new hotel reservation for 3months and that this time you made the deposit of half of your hospital bill. They would ask for proof and when they see it they should definite give u d visa! Best of luck and I hope this helps
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nikkygal(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
uchetobi:

Nikky, I have emailed the dr. below is his pricing:

Our fee is $2500 for a vaginal delivery, $3000 for a C Section. There is an additional $500 fee for those with high risk pregnancies.

The hospital fee is $3500 - $5000 depending on what you required and how early you register.

The anesthesia fee if needed is about $1500.

in comparism with dr la/ WHMC

Physician cost is cheaper @WHMC as it is $2,500 constant, regardless of cs or high risk
WHMC is cheaper as hospital is $2,500 - $4,000 for vag or cs
Anesthesia @WHMC is cheaper at $1,200 too

WHMC is winning for me jare

@Uchetobi I see your point oh.....I guess you might have no choice than to settle for WHMC since they are obviously cheaper. My wahala with quite a nos of our naija peeps is that they like to hoard information. Am sure there are people that have used Methodist recently like your 'friend' and have relevant info regarding discounts/doctors etc but they won't just share **SMH** Because I heard Methodist too is fairly cheap....anyway, I'll advise you stick to Dr La/Whmc for now...

@Papadebaby Wish you the very best! Thank God mother & child are fine...that's the most important thing...There's always a next time....smiley

@Solidhomes & omowhummy Congrats on your entry...wishing you a safe delivery! It was a good thing solidhomes didn't mention 'birthing' @ Poe since she didn't mention it initially when she got the visa...:hardemijuh..good job on that one...you 'coached' her well....lol!

Wishing everyone the very best.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
nikkygal:

@Uchetobi I see your point oh.....I guess you might have no choice than to settle for WHMC since they are obviously cheaper. My wahala with quite a nos of our naija peeps is that they like to hoard information. Am sure there are people that have used Methodist recently like your 'friend' and have relevant info regarding discounts/doctors etc but they won't just share **SMH** Because I heard Methodist too is fairly cheap....anyway, I'll advise you stick to Dr La/Whmc for now...

my sister inlaw has found a cheaper option closer to her house for me @ Christus St Catherine Katy Hospital

Doctor's Cost - $2000 for Vaginal delivery (includes all visits, delivery, one office based Ultra sound, and blood work).
C-Section - Additonal $500

Hospital Cost - $2600 for vaginal delivery (includes mum, and well baby for up to 48 hrs after delivery). Additional days will be charged at $1500 per day.
C-Section - $4150 (includes mum, and well baby for up to 72 hrs after delivery). Additional days will be charged at $1500 per day.

Epidural (optional ) - $1500

So total is $4,600 without epidural and $6,100 with epidural.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nikkygal(f): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2013
uchetobi:

my sister inlaw has found a cheaper option closer to her house for me @ Christus St Catherine Katy Hospital

Doctor's Cost - $2000 for Vaginal delivery (includes all visits, delivery, one office based Ultra sound, and blood work).
C-Section - Additonal $500

Hospital Cost - $2600 for vaginal delivery (includes mum, and well baby for up to 48 hrs after delivery). Additional days will be charged at $1500 per day.
C-Section - $4150 (includes mum, and well baby for up to 72 hrs after delivery). Additional days will be charged at $1500 per day.

Epidural (optional ) - $1500

So total is $4,600 without epidural and $6,100 with epidural.

Nice! This is a fantastic deal...That's why I keep telling people to seek out new information because there's always something better out there...you only need to 'unlock' it....smiley

This looks a lot better than WHMC cos it is cheaper and more importantly closer to the house....that convenience is a big plus in a city without a good transport system like Houston. I suspect it's a catholic hospital....I've noticed they're cheaper probably for humanitarian reasaons....

At least now you can relax and just look forward to your departure...All the best dear and do keep in touch...smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2013
nikkygal:

Nice! This is a fantastic deal...That's why I keep telling people to seek out new information because there's always something better out there...you only need to 'unlock' it....smiley

This looks a lot better than WHMC cos it is cheaper and more importantly closer to the house....that convenience is a big plus in a city without a good transport system like Houston. I suspect it's a catholic hospital....I've noticed they're cheaper probably for humanitarian reasaons....

At least now you can relax and just look forward to your departure...All the best dear and do keep in touch...smiley

thanks dearie. will be in touch. have a good Christmas holiday
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cosd(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Good day everyone
Thank you all for all the info's u guys ve posted here.may GOD continue 2 bless u guys
Me and my wife did our interview today 12th december, it did go fine but d woman asked us to come back on Tuesday 17th december 1.30pm with a letter of correspondence from a hospital of our choice and our bank statement.
Pls can anyone help us with an email address from a good hospital (with fair charges) in Los Angeles Or texas we can contact for enquiries (all we see online is phone numbers)
My email add is samsoc4real@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by LUBU16: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
motorola77: @debodudu and house
Im travelling on 4th Nov
My EDD is mid December
Putting up in an apartment
Same post/zip code with MIHS
I will like to share the appartment

hello debodudu,
tx 4 d infor so are u in mihs now and so far how is d experience like pls?
will be there in january

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.