Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1380273 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by LUBU16: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
motorola77: Hello house,
My EDD is mid-Novembef
I will arrive phoenix on the 11th November
Intended to use a rented apartment (400$/month)
Is anyone interested in sharing the room and cost with me?

dear motoerola77,
guess you are still in phoenix now, how is it so far? i am planning on there in jan or early feb.
so how is the apartment like wish i had someone to share wit too.
pls share d apartment infor and your general experiences
thank you>
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ThaGuv: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
cos d: Good day everyone
Thank you all for all the info's u guys ve posted here.may GOD continue 2 bless u guys
Me and my wife did our interview today 12th december, it did go fine but d woman asked us to come back on Tuesday 17th december 1.30pm with a letter of correspondence from a hospital of our choice and our bank statement.
Pls can anyone help us with an email address from a good hospital (with fair charges) in Los Angeles Or texas we can contact for enquiries (all we see online is phone numbers)
My email add is samsoc4real@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain blessed

For El Paso, Texas, visit www.doctoresparati.com and enroll in their birthing program for $150. Once they get your payment, they will ask you for when you want an appointment scheduled and then send you a letter of medical responsibility with your desired appointment date, and cost of the "treatment" stated in the letter. That's what the embassy wants to see.
Good luck!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nenih: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2013
My People,

I got into the US on wednesday via houston. I must confess it wasn't a nice experience at immigration but am so grateful to God. At first inspection, i was asked my purpose for travel. Told the guy I had come to have my baby, he asked a few questions like Doctor's letter, how much I had etc. After this I was moved to a room for secondary inspection.

I waited a while before a lady attended to me. She first of all asked the usual questions like purpose, where do you work, doctor's letter and then surprisingly she asked me to hand over my handbag. Right before me, she poured out the contents of my bag and purse and started going through every sheet of paper in my bag and purse. I really don't know if to say fortunately or unfortunately for me, I find it difficult throwing receipts or small sheets of paper away and so i had in my purse all sorts of receipts especially hospital receipts (my antenatal registration, all the tests i did during antenatal) and also my hospital card and of course all these had dates and description on them. She set aside any sheet that had to do with medical information no matter how small and my ticket and told me to go back to the general room. At that point, I asked her if it was illegal to have a child in the US, she replied that it isnt illegal but it is illegal to lie.

My case was a bit dicey. I wasnt pregnant when i had my interview but i took in shortly after the interview and so it was difficult establishing i wasnt pregnant. I had also gone on the trip for which i got the visa. While i waited in the general room, I overheard her calling united airline asking for my luggages. My luggages were brought in and she asked that i open them, not touching anything in them. So she began searching my bags with her colleague thoroughly for any sheet of paper. Anything relating to medical was set aside including my Scan report, my medical report from my nigerian doctor and also his notes which he allowed me to have a photocopy. And then the calculation started, luckily the photocopied notes i took from my doctor, had my LMP (which was a few days after my interview) and also my EDD. The scan i did at 30wks also had my EDD . My antenatal registration receipt was also far from the date of the interview. All the bits of information she had all added up.

I had about 9000 USD which she saw while searching and asked how much it was. When she was done with her calculation, she asked for my money and counted it. At this point, she tried to explain to me that people come with documents or information which were contradictory. one says one thing and you look here you find another that says a different thing sometimes months apart. But in my case, all the information i had on me had nothing contradictory.

I spent 4 grueling hours at immigration, have promised myself this will be my last time passing through Houston. For people like me who find it difficult throwing sheets of paper away please be careful as you pack. I only realized whilst she searched my purse that i had all sorts of information regarding me in my purse, never in my wildest imagination did i think i would be searched. Most importantly, never underestimate the power of prayers. Will be heading to Elpaso soon, wish all intending travellers God's favour at POE.

@Salawu5: thanks a lot.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nenih: 2:35am On Dec 13, 2013
My People,

I got into the US on wednesday via houston. I must confess it wasn't a nice experience at immigration but am so grateful to God. At first inspection, i was asked my purpose for travel. Told the guy I had come to have my baby, he asked a few questions like Doctor's letter, how much I had etc. After this I was moved to a room for secondary inspection.

I waited a while before a lady attended to me. She first of all asked the usual questions like purpose, where do you work, doctor's letter and then surprisingly she asked me to hand over my handbag. Right before me, she poured out the contents of my bag and purse and started going through every sheet of paper in my bag and purse. I really don't know if to say fortunately or unfortunately for me, I find it difficult throwing receipts or small sheets of paper away and so i had in my purse all sorts of receipts especially hospital receipts (my antenatal registration, all the tests i did during antenatal) and also my hospital card and of course all these had dates and description on them. She set aside any sheet that had to do with medical information no matter how small and my ticket and told me to go back to the general room. At that point, I asked her if it was illegal to have a child in the US, she replied that it isnt illegal but it is illegal to lie.

My case was a bit dicey. I wasnt pregnant when i had my interview but i took in shortly after the interview and so it was difficult establishing i wasnt pregnant. I had also gone on the trip for which i got the visa. While i waited in the general room, I overheard her calling united airline asking for my luggages. My luggages were brought in and she asked that i open them, not touching anything in them. So she began searching my bags with her colleague thoroughly for any sheet of paper. Anything relating to medical was set aside including my Scan report, my medical report from my nigerian doctor and also his notes which he allowed me to have a photocopy. And then the calculation started, luckily the photocopied notes i took from my doctor, had my LMP (which was a few days after my interview) and also my EDD. The scan i did at 30wks also had my EDD . My antenatal registration receipt was also far from the date of the interview. All the bits of information she had all added up.

I had about 9000 USD which she saw while searching and asked how much it was. When she was done with her calculation, she asked for my money and counted it. At this point, she tried to explain to me that people come with documents or information which were contradictory. one says one thing and you look here you find another that says a different thing sometimes months apart. But in my case, all the information i had on me had nothing contradictory.

I spent 4 grueling hours at immigration, have promised myself this will be my last time passing through Houston. For people like me who find it difficult throwing sheets of paper away please be careful as you pack. I only realized whilst she searched my purse that i had all sorts of information regarding me in my purse, never in my wildest imagination did i think i would be searched. Most importantly, never underestimate the power of prayers. Will be heading to Elpaso soon, wish all intending travellers God's favour at POE.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by FCBee: 2:49am On Dec 13, 2013
COJ1484: Hello house,

I arrived the US via Lufthansa and my POE was Atlanta. I and my husband were kept in a room for secondary inspection for about 2 hours. Their point was that I didn't state during my interview that I was pregnant and that I only said I was coming for family vacation with my daddy,mum,hubby& myself. We explained to them that at the time of the interview we didn't know I was going to give birth in the US and my hubby even visited the American embassy in Abuja to explain our change of plans.A

And we sent emails to them informing them about the change of plans.we also explained that my folks r still coming over after the birth of the baby. Finally, after looking at the email correspondence and calling my host.they allowed us to go and stamped 6 months entry. They counted our money to ensure that we had enough. It was God that saw us through.though Its not my first time coming to the US but they said that there has been a rise in the number of pregnant women coming to the US for birthing purpose.
I registered yesterday at the southern regional medical center, riverdale. It's 4k for normal delivery and 6k for CS.and other extra bills may apply.

Goodluck to all intending travellers & safe delivery to all mothers.amen

Hi, i tried to send u a mail earlier. Sorry to bother you. Please what email address did you send d mail to, to inform d embassy of ur change in plans and did they respond? I've been thinking of doing same.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=COJ1484]

Hi,
pls we need know the email addy u sent the mail to and if they responded and what exactly they responded with..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nenih,
pls i will need to mail you personally im due im may and wld also be using elpaso so i need details of intown suite booking or rather best time to book the hotel im yet to be sure of my travel date but sure it wld be in march..i need to contact u in private as to have a full update and elpaso details i also plan flying in from newyork due to the POE complaints also doctor esparati adviced its kess stressful via JFK..
nenih: My People,

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello HOUSE,
Pls this is very urgent i need d total breakdown of baby's birthcert,circumcision,passport,nigeria visa nd further expenses ive checked thru d site cant find any direct one for elpaso..and d fastest and easiest process from elpaso..
PLS HELP RESPOND URGENTLY AND DONT REFER ME TO READ AGAIN OR COPY ME IN ANY QUOTE WE HAVE IT THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by solidhomes: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello, house, I am presently at West Houston Memorial Hospital to see a Dr. Wolfhart. He said hospital fees will increase from $2,500 to whatever by January 2014, and he is charging $3,500 for normal delivery which will include scans and all blood tests. He is giving a discount of 10 per cent on the doctor's fees if we pay cash before delivery.
Please I want to know if anyone got a cheaper doctor's fees at WHMC, and if possible, can someone please recommend a doctor to me?
I plan to check St. Catherine Hospital in Katy today too. I'll give a feedback on how that goes too.
Wish all of us a great weekend.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by zanyzara: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
@solidhomes

Try Dr La 281 589 0156 and Dr Gilbert G Sayegh 281 496 2496.

Zany.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by jyde2014: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Gd morn all;
My wife went for her visa interview on Friday 13th Dec and the following occurred
VO: GD MORN
WIFE: GD MORN
VO: SO U WANNA TRAVEL TO UNITED STATES
WIFE: YES
VO: WHAT'S THE PURPOSE:
WIFE:TO HAVE MY BABY
VO:WHY? YOUR PARENTS WERE BORN IN NIG, EVERYONE BEHIND YOU WERE BORN IN NIG
WIFE:COS OF MY MEDICAL CONDITION, HAVE CASES OF FREQUENT THIS AND THAT
VO: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH
WIFE:RECENTLY WENT TO AMERICAN HOSPITAL IN DUBAI FOR TREATMENT
VO: NOT ENOUGH
WIFE: MATERNAL MORTALITY IS HIGH IN NIG,DON'T WANNA TAKE CHANCES
VO: WHAT'S THE RATE
WIFE: CAN'T BE SPECIFIC
VO:WILL YOUR HUBBY BE GOING WITH YOU?
WIFE: COS OF WORK,HE MIGHT NOT,BUT HE WILL SURELY COME JOIN ME TO EXPERIENCE THE BIRTH OF OUR FIRST CHILD
VO: WHERE DOES HE WORK?
WIFE: AN ENGINEER WITH ..........
VO: DOES HE HAVE A VISA
WIFE: YES,HANDS OVER COPY OF MY VISA PAGE
VO: U WERE IN UK TO STUDY RECENTLY
WIFE: YES, WENT FOR MASTERS, GOT BACK LAST YEAR TO RESUME AT MY PLACE OF WORK
VO: WHERE DO YOU WORK?
WIFEY: TELLS HIM, BUT HUBBY IS SPONSORING
VO: HW MUCH WILL THE TRIP COST YOU:
WIFE: $6500 FOR VD AND $9,000 FOR CS
VO: ARE YOU IN CONTACT WITH ANY DOCTOR?
WIFE: YES,HANDS OVER ALL MY MAIL EXCHANGE WITH THE DOCTOR, THE APPOINTMENT LETTER STATING THAT WE HAVE PAID $2,000 DEPOSIT OUT OF THE $2,500 OB FEES
VO: THIS DOESN'T SHOW THE TOTAL BREAKDOWN,CAN I SEE YOUR HUBBY'S DOCUMENTS?
WIFE: HANDS OVER MY BANK STATEMENT AND PAYSLIP.
VO: HW CAN YOU HAVE AN OPENING BALANCE OF 253,000 AND BUILT IT UP TO ALMOST 4M IN FEW MONTHS
WIFE: MY HUBBY HAS A FIXED DEPOSIT SET ASIDE FOR THIS PURPOSE,HE LIQUIDATED IT COS I WAS COMING FOR INTERVIEW, HANDS HIM FIXED ACCOUNT CONTRACT WITH THE BANK.
VO: MADAM, NOT INTERESTED, WAVING AWAY MY WIFE'S SUGGESTION TO LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT
VO: YOU PEOPLE BORROWED MONEY COS YOU WERE COMING TO THE EMBASSY
WIFE: NOOO, WE DON'T DO SUCH, WE ARE VERY COMFORTABLE.
VO: LOOKS AT MY PAYSLIP AND SAYS, YOUR HUSBAND OWES HIS COMPANY ABOUT 400,000
WIFE: YES, HE TOOK A SOFT INTEREST FREE LOAN FROM OFFICE, AND IF YOU LOOK AT IT, IT'S REDUCING BY 50,000 MONTHLY. WHAT IS LEFT IS ABOUT 100,000.
VO: MADAM;DON'T TEACH ME MY JOB AND IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, I WILL CHARGE YOU WITH MISCONDUCT( AS IF WIFEY WAS LYING)
WIFE: SORRY ABT THAT,JUST TRYING TO SHOW YOU DOCUMENTS TO PROVE MY POINT.
VO: YOU VISA IS DENIED,
PLS WHAT CAN WE DO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by worry359(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
jyde2014

V.O. suspects your finances.
You (Wife) said you had money in one acc. but still took out loan.
Now he thinks there was loan to boost Acc.
Also youe wife angered him.

Short term it might be difficult now!
Try re-applying at different visa issue office.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babababy(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2013
jyde2014: Gd morn all;
My wife went for her visa interview on Friday 13th Dec and the following occurred
VO: GD MORN
WIFE: GD MORN
VO: SO U WANNA TRAVEL TO UNITED STATES
WIFE: YES
VO: WHAT'S THE PURPOSE:
WIFE:TO HAVE MY BABY
VO:WHY? YOUR PARENTS WERE BORN IN NIG, EVERYONE BEHIND YOU WERE BORN IN NIG
WIFE:COS OF MY MEDICAL CONDITION, HAVE CASES OF FREQUENT THIS AND THAT
VO: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH
WIFE:RECENTLY WENT TO AMERICAN HOSPITAL IN DUBAI FOR TREATMENT
VO: NOT ENOUGH
WIFE: MATERNAL MORTALITY IS HIGH IN NIG,DON'T WANNA TAKE CHANCES
VO: WHAT'S THE RATE
WIFE: CAN'T BE SPECIFIC
VO:WILL YOUR HUBBY BE GOING WITH YOU?
WIFE: COS OF WORK,HE MIGHT NOT,BUT HE WILL SURELY COME JOIN ME TO EXPERIENCE THE BIRTH OF OUR FIRST CHILD
VO: WHERE DOES HE WORK?
WIFE: AN ENGINEER WITH ..........
VO: DOES HE HAVE A VISA
WIFE: YES,HANDS OVER COPY OF MY VISA PAGE
VO: U WERE IN UK TO STUDY RECENTLY
WIFE: YES, WENT FOR MASTERS, GOT BACK LAST YEAR TO RESUME AT MY PLACE OF WORK
VO: WHERE DO YOU WORK?
WIFEY: TELLS HIM, BUT HUBBY IS SPONSORING
VO: HW MUCH WILL THE TRIP COST YOU:
WIFE: $6500 FOR VD AND $9,000 FOR CS
VO: ARE YOU IN CONTACT WITH ANY DOCTOR?
WIFE: YES,HANDS OVER ALL MY MAIL EXCHANGE WITH THE DOCTOR, THE APPOINTMENT LETTER STATING THAT WE HAVE PAID $2,000 DEPOSIT OUT OF THE $2,500 OB FEES
VO: THIS DOESN'T SHOW THE TOTAL BREAKDOWN,CAN I SEE YOUR HUBBY'S DOCUMENTS?
WIFE: HANDS OVER MY BANK STATEMENT AND PAYSLIP.
VO: HW CAN YOU HAVE AN OPENING BALANCE OF 253,000 AND BUILT IT UP TO ALMOST 4M IN FEW MONTHS
WIFE: MY HUBBY HAS A FIXED DEPOSIT SET ASIDE FOR THIS PURPOSE,HE LIQUIDATED IT COS I WAS COMING FOR INTERVIEW, HANDS HIM FIXED ACCOUNT CONTRACT WITH THE BANK.
VO: MADAM, NOT INTERESTED, WAVING AWAY MY WIFE'S SUGGESTION TO LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT
VO: YOU PEOPLE BORROWED MONEY COS YOU WERE COMING TO THE EMBASSY
WIFE: NOOO, WE DON'T DO SUCH, WE ARE VERY COMFORTABLE.
VO: LOOKS AT MY PAYSLIP AND SAYS, YOUR HUSBAND OWES HIS COMPANY ABOUT 400,000
WIFE: YES, HE TOOK A SOFT INTEREST FREE LOAN FROM OFFICE, AND IF YOU LOOK AT IT, IT'S REDUCING BY 50,000 MONTHLY. WHAT IS LEFT IS ABOUT 100,000.
VO: MADAM;DON'T TEACH ME MY JOB AND IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, I WILL CHARGE YOU WITH MISCONDUCT( AS IF WIFEY WAS LYING)
WIFE: SORRY ABT THAT,JUST TRYING TO SHOW YOU DOCUMENTS TO PROVE MY POINT.
VO: YOU VISA IS DENIED,
PLS WHAT CAN WE DO

Hi, don't re apply without sorting out the finance issue. Earlier in his thread we stated the fact that a statement of account at the embassy is not used for the purpose of final balance, they basically asked for 6 months statement in order to view your cash flow ,salary payment monthly . These days taking all sorts of financial documents with huge cash payments might not help your situation. American visa' are being issued to people with less than 1 million Naira in the account but have good monthly inflow. And in most cases the VO would only ask to see the statement if he doesn't trust your story or their has been some inconsistencies in the way you filled out the online application. Take your time and get it right, don't rush back to the embassy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hallos my people, we got to EL Paso on thursday and our POE was Houston. We had a smooth entrying as we didnt spend 5minutes with the officer. He asked for our purpose in US and I told him for Xmas, New Year hols and for my Wife to have our baby in US, he asked how much cash, told him, stamped our passports full-stop., no other questions, he didnt even count the money. It was just God cos the guy just started his shift and we were 2nd on the queue. All thanks to God almighty. My wife had her 1st appointment on friday and guess who we saw? Omowunmi. We are staying at Intown suites waiting to host Omowunmi today and Nenih pls get in touch when u r in town. Pls pple, if u r coming to El Paso and you plan to stay at Intown Suites, they close 7pm, we had to stay a night at another hotel and same with Omowunmi so have that in mind cos you may not get here before 7pm. Wishing everyone the very best as we plan to give our children the best opportunity in life. God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babababy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
firsttimer: Hallos my people, we got to EL Paso on thursday and our POE was Houston. We had a smooth entrying as we didnt spend 5minutes with the officer. He asked for our purpose in US and I told him for Xmas, New Year hols and for my Wife to have our baby in US, he asked how much cash, told him, stamped our passports full-stop., no other questions, he didnt even count the money. It was just God cos the guy just started his shift and we were 2nd on the queue. All thanks to God almighty. My wife had her 1st appointment on friday and guess who we saw? Omowunmi. We are staying at Intown suites waiting to host Omowunmi today and Nenih pls get in touch when u r in town. Pls pple, if u r coming to El Paso and you plan to stay at Intown Suites, they close 7pm, we had to stay a night at another hotel and same with Omowunmi so have that in mind cos you may not get here before 7pm. Wishing everyone the very best as we plan to give our children the best opportunity in life. God bless everyone.

Great,good to know all went well.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favoredgal: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
@firsttimer niceeeeee....i pray for that sort of favor too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babysykes: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hi guys,am new to this.ps I nid urgent advice.I have a 2yr b1/b2 visa expiring on d 27th of this month. My due date is march 2014.d problem is that I'm thinking of applying 4 a fresh visa since d one I have expires soon but my husband says I should use the one I have now and get d 6months stamp wen I arrive us.my fears are: 1]won't this affect my chances next time I apply? 2]intend staying at intown suite all alone,won't I get really bored b4 march? 3]how do stay away from work this long? I have already registered wth doctores esparati and intend paying d bills in full by the end of this month.ps guys your suggestions will be appreciated.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by inokino: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello House,

Just had my baby in Chicago, Illinois. Paid 6500 in all. Got a doc receipt to cover all expenses.
Has anyone got only a doc receipt to cover all expenses ? Has anyone applied for visa renewal wit that ?
I that ok ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
@firsttimer
CONGRATS
I need you to help suggest when is best to book for intown suites if i plan travelling in march ending do i book now or mayb later next year i dont know how busy the place is and what airline did u use to get to elpaso and the cost..thanks
firsttimer: Hallos my people, we got to EL Paso on thursday and our POE was Houston. We had a smooth entrying as we didnt spend 5minutes with the officer. He asked for our purpose in US and I told him for Xmas, New Year hols and for my Wife to have our baby in US, he asked how much cash, told him, stamped our passports full-stop., no other questions, he didnt even count the money. It was just God cos the guy just started his shift and we were 2nd on the queue. All thanks to God almighty. My wife had her 1st appointment on friday and guess who we saw? Omowunmi. We are staying at Intown suites waiting to host Omowunmi today and Nenih pls get in touch when u r in town. Pls pple, if u r coming to El Paso and you plan to stay at Intown Suites, they close 7pm, we had to stay a night at another hotel and same with Omowunmi so have that in mind cos you may not get here before 7pm. Wishing everyone the very best as we plan to give our children the best opportunity in life. God bless everyone.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by inokino: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
lollarojo: Hello HOUSE,
Pls this is very urgent i need d total breakdown of baby's birthcert,circumcision,passport,nigeria visa nd further expenses ive checked thru d site cant find any direct one for elpaso..and d fastest and easiest process from elpaso..
PLS HELP RESPOND URGENTLY AND DONT REFER ME TO READ AGAIN OR COPY ME IN ANY QUOTE WE HAVE IT THANKS IN ADVANCE.

baby's birthcert 19$ for 2 copies,
circumcision 500$,
passport 165$ expedited (2 days),
nigeria visa 350 expedited (5 days) 270$ (11days)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by jyde2014: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Babybaby and everyone;
I have a good inflow and outflow this year. But the issue arose with the way my bank printed the statement. they didn't print the six months at a stretch, the broke it down into two. For the past months, i've been adding money into the fixed deposit account. The loan i took was a soft non interest loan that was reducing every month. but the vo didn't look at it sequentially, and my wife was confused about the documents..Now i plan to make notes on all my payslips and my bank statements, so that she can make valid proof when she gets there...we plan to re-apply immediately cos she's getting heavy by the day.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by favoredgal: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
@babysykes, only you will know if you can get that much time off wok or if you will be bored or not.

However, you should qualify for dropbox...so u can renew with ease in jan and travel at the end of jan or beginning of feb if you decide to go that route

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by babysykes: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
nenih: My People,

Hi guys,am new to this.ps I nid urgent advice.I have a 2yr b1/b2 visa expiring on d 27th of this month. My due date is march 2014.d problem is that I'm thinking of applying 4 a fresh visa since d one I have expires soon but my husband says I should use the one I have now and get d 6months stamp wen I arrive us.my fears are: 1]won't this affect my chances next time I apply?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by solidhomes: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2013
zanyzara: @solidhomes

Try Dr La 281 589 0156 and Dr Gilbert G Sayegh 281 496 2496.

Zany.

Thanks, very plenty. I'll call the numbers on Monday. I got the number of a Yoruba doctor from the St. Catherine Hospital website. And fortunately, he took the delivery of my host's last two children. I called him but got a voicemail that his office opens only Monday - Friday. I'll also call him and give a feedback here.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2013
@lollarojo, the problem with intown suites is that we made a reservation before leaving Nigeria but that reservation didn't work as we had to get another room. My advice is that you should call them 2days before leaving Nigeria to reconfirm your reservation. We used Lufthansa from Abuja to Frankfurt and to Houston and United to El Paso. Lufthansa used the new A380 airbus and we enjoyed every moment in the air. Leaving from Abuja is more expensive compare to leaving from Lagos so everything will depend on your departure point. We were not more than 5blacks from Frankfurt to Houston. I came with wifey and Daughter so our cost may not be useful.
@babababy, thks a lot
@favoured gal, thks
@all, thks for all ur inputs.
@all, I pray everything goes on well with our families in Jesus name.

lollarojo: @firsttimer
CONGRATS
I need you to help suggest when is best to book for intown suites if i plan travelling in march ending do i book now or mayb later next year i dont know how busy the place is and what airline did u use to get to elpaso and the cost..thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ewomaoghene: 3:19am On Dec 15, 2013
quote author=COJ1484]

Hello everyone,
I got my bi/b2 visa in july and got pregnant in october,I'm thinking of informing the american embassy of my plans to travel for the purpose of giving birth instead of a holiday as I earlier stated.So I do not have issues at the POE.
Please I need the email addy I can send my requestbto and if they respond,what documents will I need.

Also Can anyone help with the information forn any Cheap and good hospital in Maryland or Omaha.

Ewomaoghene

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by wunmi38: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2013
Wishing eveyone on board the very best this trend can offer we are billed for another interview in january. I am using opportunity to seek prayers that if whT are wishing for is goodfor Us we shd meet the favour God as we goods in january for another round of interview.
Thank you house as you pray along.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
@firstimer
thanks for the response i appreciate alot i stay in portharcourt also did u buy d (united)elpaso ticket @ d airport or from nigeria meanwhile wot if i paid for the intown suite booking will i still have a problem because i have a reason to believe the hotel behaves like dat because of pple that book and dont turn up,then u said u got another room like different from the one u booked or how..also pls i wld need to send you a mail we wld seriously appreciate more of elpaso information..
firsttimer: @lollarojo, the problem with intown suites is that we made a reservation before leaving Nigeria but that reservation didn't work as we had to get another room. My advice is that you should call them 2days before leaving Nigeria to reconfirm your reservation. We used Lufthansa from Abuja to Frankfurt and to Houston and United to El Paso. Lufthansa used the new A380 airbus and we enjoyed every moment in the air. Leaving from Abuja is more expensive compare to leaving from Lagos so everything will depend on your departure point. We were not more than 5blacks from Frankfurt to Houston. I came with wifey and Daughter so our cost may not be useful.
@babababy, thks a lot
@favoured gal, thks
@all, thks for all ur inputs.
@all, I pray everything goes on well with our families in Jesus name.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2013
[@inokino
thanks alot i appreciate, but isit like we wld have to go apply ourselves for the nigerian visa and us pp or we can post the application also wot abt social security number?also are this charges for elpaso or chicago?

quote author=inokino]

circumcision 500$,
nigeria visa 350 expedited (5 days) 270$ (11days) [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by firsttimer: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
@lollarojo, we bought our tickets all the way to El Paso from Nigeria and according to Omowunmi, she said buying the El Paso ticket in US is a lot expensive so I will advice you to buy all together from Nigeria. I think even if you pay Intown Suites and you are not here before 7pm, you wont be able to get access to your room. The office closes the systems so they wont be able to do anything for you. We had this experience so I know wht im saying but I can still do you that favor by asking on your behalf. Like everyone said in this forum, to me El Paso is alright, if you don't want to cook, then you have more than enough places to eat just by walking cos they r just beside intown suites. Chinese, sea food, Ba-b-q, and I met a naija man that told me there is a naija restaurant just across intown suites. I have discovered short cut to Walmart and other stores, walking distance, good to safe some dollars and good for the body as we all need to do exercise in this US ooooo. Food are cheap and you will eat and eat and eat and eat till you become Orobo. The weather is also cool. Looking forward to ur email.

lollarojo: @firstimer
thanks for the response i appreciate alot i stay in portharcourt also did u buy d (united)elpaso ticket @ d airport or from nigeria meanwhile wot if i paid for the intown suite booking will i still have a problem because i have a reason to believe the hotel behaves like dat because of pple that book and dont turn up,then u said u got another room like different from the one u booked or how..also pls i wld need to send you a mail we wld seriously appreciate more of elpaso information..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by inokino: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
lollarojo: [@inokino
thanks alot i appreciate, but isit like we wld have to go apply ourselves for the nigerian visa and us pp or we can post the application also wot abt social security number?also are this charges for elpaso or chicago?

quote author=inokino]

circumcision 500$,
nigeria visa 350 expedited (5 days) 270$ (11days)

baby's birthcert 19$ for 2 copies - applied at their office,
circumcision 500$,
passport 165$ expedited (2 days) - applied at their office. it is faster,
nigeria visa 350 expedited (5 days) 270$ (11days) - used a travelling agent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lollarojo: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
[@firstimer
thanks a lot your info went a long way
i have sent a mail
quote author=firsttimer]@lollarojo, we bought our tickets all the way to El Paso from Nigeria and according to Omowunmi, she said buying the El Paso ticket in US is a lot expensive so I will advice you to buy all together from Nigeria. I think even if you pay Intown Suites and you are not here before 7pm, you wont be able to get access to your room. The office closes the systems so they wont be able to do anything for you. We had this experience so I know wht im saying but I can still do you that favor by asking on your behalf. Like everyone said in this forum, to me El Paso is alright, if you don't want to cook, then you have more than enough places to eat just by walking cos they r just beside intown suites. Chinese, sea food, Ba-b-q, and I met a naija man that told me there is a naija restaurant just across intown suites. I have discovered short cut to Walmart and other stores, walking distance, good to safe some dollars and good for the body as we all need to do exercise in this US ooooo. Food are cheap and you will eat and eat and eat and eat till you become Orobo. The weather is also cool. Looking forward to ur email.

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.