Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde (66092 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Diamondniyi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
RIP jimoh Isiaq cry

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by samwheel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
angry
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by kennosklint(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Do we still have president in this country
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by bolaayenimo: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omg...this is Uncalled for
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Inventionalgeek: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
no one is talking about this story
buygala:
Did you truly expect the Nigerian Army to agree that the soldier who killed that Imo boy was active and on duty...They did rudimentary damage control by disowning him grin

Or where did the soldier get the Army Hilux with which the boy was kidnapped?

Last i checked, dem no dey sell Soldier Hilux for Elizade
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Foolishbuhari: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

At least, the so called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

Are you intentionally this irritating? What do you mean by the bolded? Are you stupid or something ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Karleb(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndSARS
#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by JuneOctober(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

This your stupidity made me log in to tell you that you're stupid. You deserve to know that

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Incandescent(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Why do I feel you work for the police?

Such cold and evil minded being. I pity your generation � � u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Muftimenk: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
#Endsars

Anybody that said is only criminals that re protesting that pesin really need brain retouch.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1314994613304909825?s=20

Give 'em gun and give the youths gun and we will kill them all.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by aminusodiq(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

oponu

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by kleverley(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Another innocent soul has gone down while advocating for good governance and fighting for a good course.

EndSars, they're not helping anymore. The Nigerian police are trigger-happy like they're not trained at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Las las Buhari sef go join this protest to EndSars
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Bodlyspeaking(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na the guy b that

He no even protest at all o

#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is very bad
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by chatinent: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reform the end of Sarz.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by joyandfaith: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

RIP to him...He died for a very questionable cause sad

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

The NPF needs a wholistic reconfiguration with the ban of SARS. SARS was formed to battle armed robbers and kidnappers in 1992 in lagos. in early 2000 , sars units were created nationwide due to increasing violent crimes. 10 years later, Internet fraud became popular and armed robberies becoming old fashioned . sars guys were becoming idle, no more action , no money. efcc guys are living like Saudi princes.sars were envying efcc guys and decided to have their share of proceeds of frauds.
the truth is that era of rampant armed robberies has gone. this is new era of Internet fraud. they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and segalink in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth. sars and personnels of other tactical units should be deployed to fight bandits as SWAT team while government devotes more resources to efcc and icpc to have presence in every lg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by merrymike47(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
It's so painful

Endsars protest should stop
Let's killSARS
like u are seeing from my view. Like hw can we be doing something peaceful and they continued killing us. Let us wake to reality, let us forget about the ‘it is not right’ of a tin, let us give them what they deserve ( death), let us not keeping running from what will happen eventually. Animals should be treated as one.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by TheSparrow: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
So sad.

RIP brother.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Judolisco(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:
Another man down

Don't reform it, End Sars
reforming will be better
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by codeigniter(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rip lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Adeyemo466(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
You nailed it

This was exactly what i was telling someone this afternoon but she didnt take time to listen she just wanted to join the noving train

God bless you bruh
buygala:

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by peppermint7(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

you just go around on every thread spreading this ur foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by ekaette1621: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

maybe you are a police officer,

but the truth is that you are an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by hotspec(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
it took d death of just one man to triggered Arab spring that most ME countries will never forget. May this not be d beginning of revolution

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by RuddyFusion(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

#endsars

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by codeigniter(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
grincheesy
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
JAMO84:
May the Almighty Allah punish SARS
amin and all our so called leaders
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by osejie17(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by merrymike47(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Are you intentionally this irritating? What do you mean by the bolded? Are you stupid or something ?
only his body develops, his brain doesn’t

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
susy6999:

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1314994613304909825?s=20

FG Y'ALL THINK HIS BLOOD AND ALL WHO HAVE GONE WILL BE IN VAIN?

NO IT WON'T 'CAUSE THERE IS A LIVING GOD WHO IS GIVING Y'ALL TIME TO MEND YOUR WAYS.

VERY SOON HIS FULL WRATH WILL FALL ON ALL BAD POLITICIANS IN NAIJA.

THE GOOD POLITICIANS SHALL INHERIT THE LAND.

PEACE!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.