Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,011 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde (66056 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari was only desperate to become civilian president of Nigeria so that he could use Nigeria resources to take care of his failing health and to prevent the collapse of fulani hegemonic agenda thereby protecting their interests and that of their cow.

Can anyone tell me what he has done differently from the above assertions ?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by luluman: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Prechgold1180:
check my location before you spit rubbish
Location doesn't matter, but what you are actually doing there.Ode
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Rugaria:

There is a very good chance the person you are calling a kid might be in your father's age group...

It's possible that he might be in your father's age group but still moving around with the brain of a five year's old kid.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Buhari was only desperate to become civilian president of Nigeria so that he could use Nigeria resources to take care of his failing health

If you are wise enough, you would have known that all ex presidents are entitled to state sponsored medical bills anywhere in the world! That's even if they can't pay it own their own.

and to prevent the collapse of fulani hegemonic agenda thereby protecting their interests and that of their cow.

Atiku is more Fulani than Buhari and has more cows than Buhari.

Can anyone tell me what he has done differently from the above assertions?

He has invested in military, infrastructures and people more than any administration since 1999.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Shawl001(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The celebrities are lending their voices to gather support.

When the young man meets his maker, he will tell his maker he died defending his rights and stood against oppression.

He died that others will get free.

Who are the "others" that needs freedom?
The G-Boys or the innocent people they stop and search?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Shawl001:

Who are the "others" that needs freedom?
The G-Boys or the innocent people they stop and search?

Keep talking G-Boys without focusing on the fact. Police Brutality and SARS must stop. The forces must act within the laws of the Land.

See the images below (Graphic pics).

Chima Ikwunado was an innocent man tortured to death by the Police force. The injuries on his friends will give you a mental picture of what he went through before giving up.

They were not criminals in any way.

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Shawl001(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Keep talking G-Boys without focusing on the fact. Police Brutality and SARS must stop. The forces must act within the laws of the Land.

See the images below (Graphic pics).

Chima Ikwunado was an innocent man tortured to death by the Police force. The injuries on his friends will give you a mental picture of what he went through before giving up.

They were not criminals in any way.

Ooh!
That's bad.
My Sincere condolence.

That's why I pray that God will grant the FG the wisdom to make the right decision on this matter.
We won't day because airplanes crash and kill people, then we won't take flight again.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

At least, the so called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

Very soon, the death will reach your house hold. I wish I can kill you just like that innocent guy. Idiot
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

If you are wise enough, you would have known that all ex presidents are entitled to state sponsored medical bills anywhere in the world! That's even if they can't pay it own their own.

Atiku is more Fulani than Buhari and has more cows than Buhari.

He has invested in military, infrastructures and people more than any administration since 1999.Please don't mind me,I'm a fool

Okay.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by dblog: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nawa oo..on #ENDSARS# stuff. He solely sacrificed his life for Naijas.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by SandraJane: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but Sermons among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Loveknitting: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

Are you for real?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I'm born fool
Okay
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by CavemanDefuturo: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
RIP youngman... Your country failed you. My sympathy goes out to the parents of this young promising life cut short by our trigger happy vampire police force.

#Justice4JimohIsiaka
#JusticeForJimohIsiaka
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by GreyLaw(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Nigeria police or government care about you? Are you a kid?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Ayobami7(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.