Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde (66324 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Adeyemo466(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
So if they are to be scrapped like y'all wanted where will they go back to ?? The street or taken to another department?? If they are been taken to another department without reforming them what do u think will happen in months or years to come ?? We'll be back on the street right ? And if they are been layoff dont u think they will even be more dangerous coming back to the street without job ??
Bruh i understand ur point of view though buh then again look beyond this yahoo boys and polotical sponsored protest

merrymike47:
u join dat guy mumu. Hw can u as a person successfully reform a criminal? Don’t forget dat most of them are ex-convict. In order words ex-convicts were reformed to sars and they started killing innocent ppl and now u expect better if they are reformed again? Plus u are a mumu if u don’t knw that those guys are even part of the robbers that robs most time.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by cosse(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

At least, the so called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?
I have never insulted anyone on this group..am almost tempted to do so to you now...but your comment sounds like that from someone educated... obviously no member of your family has been totoured by these rascals.....I pray you aren't b4 u come to your senses ....
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Omoslim26: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squad

Yahoo boys via cyber-crime rob people of their valuables...So Yahoo Boys are no different from Armed Robbers...

So SARS can arrange any suspected Yahoo boy and treat him like a suspected Armed Robber..

Got it? grin

hmm okay so we should switched responsibilities for dem abi

so Efcc should now be responsible for tackling robbers abi?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shawl001:
My concern is for the innocent lives that may be lost in the course of this "Peaceful protest"...

Abeg,
Which of the celebrity's children did you see on the road with cardboard?

#Una mumu never do?

The celebrities' children are not being gunned down by SARS. Tell me one Governor or President-past or present. Or top musicians or actors

So how the hell will these kids being tortured and shot down by police wait for celebrity children to March for them.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is saddening sad
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
You see what we have been tell yoruba muslims.

When Nigeria army and police kills unarmed peaceful protesters in East,you cheered and applauded them,shouting kill them all,more bullet in your guns,use them are shooting practise and so on.
We warned you that injustice to one is injustice to all, but instead you mock us,praising nigeria army.

If you know,you have ever support or justified the killing of protester in East,just go home and sleep because you have sold your right to protest.

Rip to the dead.
With your terrible English
You don't even know the right time to be stupid
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by buygala(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

hmm okay so we should switched responsibilities for dem abi

so Efcc should now be responsible for tackling robbers abi?

Their functions overlap

Same way EFCC and ICPC functions overlapsmiley

It's not against the law for two organizations to regulate the same thing

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by seanwilliam(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?
this guy na sars agent!!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Omoslim26: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

Their functions overlap

Same way EFCC and ICPC functions overlapsmiley

It's not against the law for two organizations to regulate the same thing

Its obvious you have not been robbed by SARS
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by ThatFairGuy1: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
WalkerMichael:
whoever is behind the lad's death will never know peace.. he has been buried according to Muslim rites
Imagine. This is sad.
an eye for an eye, the policeman Should be sentenced to death and not sack
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by optimistD(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Now you think you make sense
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
he wasnt even part of the protests nawa ooo
only if he had stayed at home today.... if...
just if....
RIP Jimoh.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by buygala(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

Its obvious you have not been robbed by SARS

I have been robbed by the Nigerian Army, abi na Armed robbers with Nigerian Army uniforms and Army Hilux along Abuja-Keffi Road

So because of that, i should call for #EndNigerianArmy?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by tubolancer(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:

When Nigeria army and police kills unarmed peaceful protesters in East,you cheered and applauded them,shouting kill them all,more bullet in your guns,use them are shooting practise and so on.
We warned you that injustice to one is injustice to all, but instead you mock us,praising nigeria army.

If you know,you have ever support or justified the killing of protester in East,just go home and sleep because you have sold your right to protest.

Rip to the dead.
You are talking about the few on Nairaland.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
This brought tears to my eyes...

MORE ARE STILL GOING TO DIE. WE'LL CRY SOME MORE AND CONTINUE TO HOPE FOR MAGIC, BUT NOTHING'S GOING TO CHANGE UNTIL ALL THOSE AT THE TOP OF THE SYSTEM AND THEIR SUBORDINATES ARE DEAD.
NIGERIA IS ROTTEN TO THE GROUND. SINCE I SAW 2021 APPROVED BUDGET I'VE NOT BEEN MYSELF. 20 YEARS FROM NOW NOTHING WILL GET BETTER BECAUSE IF YOU OBSERVE HOW THEY'VE ALREADY MAPPED THE 4-4-2, YOU'LL REALIZE THAT WE'RE IN FOR THE RIDE OF OUR LIVES.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Let us now recognize the uselessness of the corrupt and compromised NLC and take our destiny in our own hands.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by onetouch04: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who and where is the shooter?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Omoslim26: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

I have been robbed by the Nigerian Army, abi na Armed robbers with Nigerian Army uniforms and Army Hilux along Abuja-Keffi Road

So because of that, i should call for #EndNigerianArmy?

Ok oo suit yourself but if you have a brother dats a sars armed robber tell him to go full time into his robbery business or look for work as a gate man bcus the voice will be too loud for the international body to overlook if sars is not ended by next week
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:

Rip to the dead.

Your parents did a very bad job raising you. You're a shame to womanhood
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by globalresource: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Omg this man is alive for God sake

That vegetable is the biggest scam in the history of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Originalsly: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

Ask yourself, would they have done that if there were no protests?... then ask yourself are they responding to calls to the numbers?

If they really cared why weren't they hauling in their men who were killing and abusing innocent civilians?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by RPG2020(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
jlinkd78:
Thought d police said there was no shooting at all

Na knockout them dey shoot
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Prophet777: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Muhamadu Buhari,

Are you still alive? And all this injustice are happening in your very own eye? Gruesome murder of our youths in a broad day light just like a chicken? For exercising their civic right? What a country in this for God's sake!

I say here today with all the strenght I can muster that if you do not make a categorical on this protest this time around. The news of your demise would also be announced so soon as well...

Wicked and useless leaders!
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by ibuildstuff(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Nigeria police care?

I don't think u have had interaction with any Nigeria police b4.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by toye440: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I remember our president went to Mali when they were having issue to restore peace

Our country is burning clueless buhari can't put his house in order

Pls let the rovolution begin

Naija citizens lives matters
Mali was his ancestral home.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Rugaria: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Stop talking rubbish all over the place

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Prechgold1180(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
toye440:
Mali was his ancestral home.
so naija his is spiritual home
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Rugaria: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
maasoap:

Your parents did a very bad job raising you. You're a shame to womanhood

She is on point..
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by adaoshi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Daddysidhan

The police officer that killed the boy should be arrested asap.

How about the ones that killed a police officer at Ughelli?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rugaria:

She is on point..

Which point exactly? Deranged kids everywhere
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Gdskillful(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

RIP to him...He died for a very questionable cause sad

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

YOU BE BIG FOOL, UR DOMOT NA NEXT.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by kingxsamz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MORE ARE STILL GOING TO DIE. WE'LL CRY SOME MORE AND CONTINUE TO HOPE FOR MAGIC, BUT NOTHING'S GOING TO CHANGE UNTIL ALL THOSE AT THE TOP OF THE SYSTEM AND THEIR SUBORDINATES ARE DEAD.
NIGERIA IS ROTTEN TO THE GROUND. SINCE I SAW 2021 APPROVED BUDGET I'VE NOT BEEN MYSELF. 20 YEARS FROM NOW NOTHING WILL GET BETTER BECAUSE IF YOU OBSERVE HOW THEY'VE ALREADY MAPPED THE 4-4-2, YOU'LL REALIZE THAT WE'RE IN FOR THE RIDE OF OUR LIVES.

Facts.
And at the end of these protests, SARS won't be scrapped, and we'll still protest again against police brutality in 2023. And the cycle continues.
It's a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage / NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.