Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Are You SKILFUL And BROKE Then Read This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You SKILFUL And BROKE Then Read This (293 Views)

Your Mindset Is Keeping You Broke Not The Government!! Broke? Then Read This!! / Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. / Dear Corper, You Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You SKILFUL And BROKE Then Read This by UBenjamin(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
This post is strictly for those who are skilled either youre a creative writer, copywriter, graphics designer,software developer etc any skill that you can offer services online.

You can instantly convert that skill into your go to ATM when you need cash.

Even while waiting for your salary this will help you relief the loads of responsibilities you've placed on your salary.

You can earn as a freelancer offering your skill to those who need them in high demand.

How is this possible you may ask....

Offer your services as a freelancer on upwork to client both in Nigeria and world over.

Orders and made every 5minutes and the skills you possess are in high demand.

But to get an account with upwork is a little difficult because they need only professionals who can deliver excellent services

That's where I come in.

I can help you get an account with upwork within the shortest possible time

If you're tired of waiting for salary

Or you're tired of borrowing money to pay back at the end of the month

Or tired thinking of how to get money just for another day

Or embarrassed how money is scared

How about convert that skill into something that will get you just enough that youll never have to pray for the month to end because you know you'll be making money every single day.

I have done over 50k in the last 2 months just getting people's account approved.

I can help you do so as well.

I can help you present your skill to a starving crowd that need it and will pay anything to get it.

Kindly note it not free

If you're interested to know more

Drop a comment I'll tell you what next step to take.

Or send a message to this number

Zero eight one six one five one seven five eight eight

(1) (Reply)

Find An NYSC Place Of Primary Assignment - PPA / Learn Any Language And A Skill / Corper Pharmacist Urgently Needed (lagos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.