Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! (406 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by FlackoJodye: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2020
The topic speaks for itself.

Beware of some fake pro-sars cowards given 8 thousand naira to dfend the atrocities of this mad Police unit on Nairaland, These bastarrdds are either members of the Sars Unite theyselves or hopless sell out trying to cause disunity.

These notoriously poor, living in a state of squalor and deprivation lowlives Filled with envy and jealousy and hate for their mates making it big in freelancing and btc or forex resort to selling they souls for 6k to support injustice and murder

They flood every thread of this end sars campagin spreading decietful lies and justifying the untimely murder of their fellow youths by this savages under the canvass of ending Yahooo in Nigeria,PLS TELLL ME U DON EVER SEE SARS ARRESST YAHOO BOY CHARGE AM TO COURT BEFORE?

Idiots like buygala,kingazubuike, nobraine, obiodigbo14, bolano and soooo many unfortunate entities that will never know peace in their households have been spaamin every comment section since the on set of this protests by our freedom fighters, some even acted as igbos and started saying that NO IGBO SHOULD PROTEST AGAINST SARS,BLAH BLA BLA IPOB AND SHITTT, WTF SARS NO DEY IGBOLAND ??

Let us not lose focs because thats what the nigerian govt thinks will happen,i patiently wait for next week cos na there Nigeria go finally explode.

I believe in the POWER OF WE THE YOUTH AND I JUST DECDIED TO USEMY LITTLE PLATFORM TO SPREAD THIS AWARENESS

#endsars
#enepoliceintimidationinnigeria
#endpolicebrutalityinnigeria
#iPhonenobe gun

P:S: I AM PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THEM TO ENTER MY THREAD NOW SO IL DRAG THE UNFORTUNATE HOPELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING SELLOUTS

ANYBODY PRO SARS WILL LOSE HIS CHILD (IF HE LIVES TO BORN ANY ANYWAY) TO UNFORTUNATE SITUATIONS AMEN..

PATIENTLY WAITING TODAY NA TODAY

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by XXXXTENTACION: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2020
All those supporting SARZ reformation forgot that "no matter how long a lizard stays in the water it can never be a crocodile"

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by edoairways: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2020
When you cut the stem of a tree without the root then you just wasted your energy. You ban SARS today but the menace perpetrated by the police force remains. Isn't better you call for orientation of those officers and probably strict measure been put in place to end this menace?. Personally I hate those force men however their behaviour isn't different from an average Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by tobechi74: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2020
We should tolerate diverse views
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by Tunde835(m): 5:10am On Oct 11, 2020
We know buygala, ilovedemmanna etc
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSARSbrutality.
Reform Nigeria Police as a whole.
I don talk my own.

Mynd44, talk your own.
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by helinues: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSARS
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by 3times: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:
#EndSARS
[/s]
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by Watermelon(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2020
They are SARS officers trying to protect their job.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2020
SpicyMimi:

After this End SARS, #EndYahoo must trend ooo! And you must all protest.
Again,
God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us someone as intelligent, brilliant and beautiful as you are. kiss

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by History555: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Op u are right. I observed that they have opened more threads to persuade people to support sars. Obviously they are being paid. Poverty people

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by Yorubasareslave: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
All those supporting SARZ reformation forgot that "no matter how long a lizard stays in the water it can never be a crocodile"

Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by Yobabad: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Was their unity before? Just look out this local unity begar
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by oladosu59996: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
#EndSARSbrutality.overhaul Nigeria Police as a rest.I don talk my their., talk your their.
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by saaron(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
I smell BMO (buhari media org). Sabotage is their end game. Their time is up.
Bloody useless regime.

SIDE NOTE: LIES, DECEIT, DECEPTION, TAQIYYA AND THE FULANI REGIME MODE OF OPERATION.
SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. A clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives. Their nonchallant atitude to human lives has led to the murder of thousands of Southerners each year no thanks to Sars continued existence.
Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME OPERATE BASE ON TAQIYYA (DECEPTION)! THEY'RE FILLED WITH DECEIT SO TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Beware Of Paid Sars Supporters Users In Here Causing Disunity !! by iokpebholo: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
edoairways:
When you cut the stem of a tree without the root then you just wasted your energy. You ban SARS today but the menace perpetrated by the police force remains. Isn't better you call for orientation of those officers and probably strict measure been put in place to end this menace?. Personally I hate those force men however their behaviour isn't different from an average Nigerian
Bros God bless u sir,even if u employ this same op enter police he fit do worse sef

(1) (Reply)

How Lagos State Gov't Negligence Caused Gas Plant Explosion Site. Doc / Gombe Swears In Igbo Man, Other As Yahaya’s Special Aides / Buhari Hosts Senegal, Guinea Bissau Leaders To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.