Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Should A Man Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Man Get Married? (1619 Views)

10 Powerful Tips On How To Attract Any Man(get His Attention) / What Age Should A Man Get Married? / How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Should A Man Get Married? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2011
Because this is the only way God my father permits sex.
Re: Why Should A Man Get Married? by xxTosinvillexx: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2011
I dislike this marriage stress of a thing but if i end up hooking up with a heaven sent then i'm good.
Re: Why Should A Man Get Married? by elettrodad(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
I have been married for 14 years and even if we loved each other it did'nt work.
So I should have lot of reason to do not do it again. Well, not.
I want to get married again because I want to have a family, some childrens, a wife who take care of you and to take care of.
I want to return at home after work and receive a smile. I want to listen to her, I want to avoid the problems I had on my previous wedding which are clear now after few years of being single. People often underrate the talking between hubby and wife, which is together with intimacy the most important think in a wedding.
I want to make experiences with her. If you cannot share your experiences with another person is just like not have experience at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What And What Are Criteria To Say That A Man Is Se.xy And Handsome.-ladies Only! / Be Honest, Have You Had A Crush On A Minor Or An Underaged Person Before?? / Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.