Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS (34945 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Prinnce1: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

Apt.
All those joining celebrities to #Endsars,hope you all are ready for the repercussions..The spike in criminality and armed robbery that will follow.
Remember these celebrities can afford quality security as they live in secure areas.
SARS shouldn't be ended,they should be reformed.
The fact that criminals like Slawormir who always glorifies cyber criminality and fraud is vehemently supporting death to SARS should tell you what's to come if this eventually happens.
Don't just follow the crowd and join the trend,THINK..
Armed robbers fear these SARS operatives.
Ending them will cause more harm than good.
slawormir isn't a cyber criminal, it might shock you that the guy can be a DSS operative in disguise, gboy no dey cast like him.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by King2019(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2020
jidamsel43:
Those that started the movement #endsars initially had genuine interest to stop police brutality against innocent citizens. The movement has been hijacked by criminals and elements of disobedient. If SARS is disbanded, does it mean that police will abandon the fight against cyber crime? Another formation can be established with a different name and can be more brutal than SARS. The attack on security agencies on the disguise of protest is unacceptable and uncalled for. Nigerians have right to protest against government but government also has the responsibility to curb breaking down of law and order.

You see the problem of this country is our mentality the more if the so called good guys are too docile to make a change then let the bad guys bring it change is constant

You seat in your house to say criminals have hijacked it what happened to you actually making a difference and do it your own way

We keep letting the bad guys do things for us

From political parties to politicians the good
guys keep letting them rule

United Nigerian Youths!

United Nigerian Youths!!

United Nigerian Youths!!!

Fcvk APC! fcvk PDP!! Fcvk All Political Parties!!!

Fcvk DivideAndRuleStrategists!!!

Let’s Take our Country back from this Old senile wicked Politicians that has rendered us useless and made us worthless docile and weak

We all need a GREATER and a BEAUTIFUL Nigeria!

#EndSars

#TakeOurCountryBack

#OurOppersorsMustGoDown

#ShareThisMessage

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by lexy2014: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Angrykidd:

Their duty doesn't concern cyber crime,exactly the need to be reformed. They should focus on armed robbery..

But u said this:

"The fact that criminals like Slawormir who always glorifies cyber criminality and fraud is vehemently supporting death to SARS should tell you what's to come if this eventually happens."
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Preshyrn: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I thought they've banned tramadol and benylin with codeine?

����
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
We will know where we dey in this country by 2023. Nonsense
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Cassim33:
Definitely Nigeria needs a service's of SAR, thay are only agency that can deals with the bad attitude of such idle stupid youth engage in criminal activities especially the southern youth who want a money in any way, So the Northern youths don't engage themselves in certain criminals activities and they Religion teaches them good characters, so they have no case with any security. So change your attitude and SAR will care your. #WENEEDSARS!!!

YOU MUST BE SO MAD
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by puremaker7(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I blame Yoruba people in all of these

This ones that don't have a voice before now spewing thrash
why blaming yoruba again? move on from that 2014 election bro
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by ello29(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2020
I think the North ignorant is responsible for terrorism. Why not the federal government use the resources from the North alone to fight terrorism they created.
#Endsars, reform, and restructure the Nigerian police. Almost all Police men in Nigeria do have similar mindset like SARS that's why its difficult to gathering intelligence. In this recent days with SARS terrorism, kidnapping, extortion, murder, cattle rustling, bandits, robbery, Rape, insecurity are at its peak. I think our leaders should try and learn from other develop countries, and go for training on dealing with civil policing.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Coldie(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
I don't blame them though, everyone has their own point of view in every struggle.

I heard that in the north most of them don't know what SARS is, in the north even the leanest shoe maker police can't arrest or intimidate him.

But they come Down south and be treating us anyhow, I have never done yahoo in my life neither am I a criminal but I was arrested by SARS.

My offense they can were the used to arrest boys who smoke weed they didnt catch anyone as they were coming out saw me standing in front of the street and arrested me for no reason put me in the boot of a car and took me to the I station. My offense nothing but to them I must bail myself cause they can't come for raiding and go back empty handed

Can this happen in the north?

See Major cheating. One part of the country gets special treatment while the other Is been treated as second class citizens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Slurity(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I thought they've banned tramadol and benylin with codeine?
That call sound sensible than that of someone that takes what you listed but I suspected you sells and uses those drugs frequently and that is why you stylishly advertise them. Yes, they were contraband, EXCEPT RECOMMENDED.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2020
tsdarkside:

celebrities can hire bodyguards....can you....??
can you afford bodyguards....??

better you listen and think....

You lack comprehension and sense.. Go buy one
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by 989900: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2020
jidamsel43:
[s]Those that started the movement #endsars initially had genuine interest to stop police brutality against innocent citizens. The movement has been hijacked by criminals and elements of disobedient. If SARS is disbanded, does it mean that police will abandon the fight against cyber crime? Another formation can be established with a different name and can be more brutal than SARS. The attack on security agencies on the disguise of protest is unacceptable and uncalled for. Nigerians have right to protest against government but government also has the responsibility to curb breaking down of law and order.[/s]
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by expoll97: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2020
this northerner people don’t hv sense only to speak rubbishy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
These guys are 10 step ahead of their counterparts in the south. #reformsars.

10 steps ahead of you ,you mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by chamboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Mathantics:
SARS primary assignment is to fight against violent crimes like banditry, kidnapping and Fulani jihadist herdsmen.
Not searching someone's phone or accusing anyone from the South with smartphone or laptops of being a yahoo boy.

During GEJ's time, SARS don't harras innocent youths like this, they go for criminals.

Today, most of the security agencies are controlled by the Fulanis(North West) they want to intimidate and keep the Southerners oppressed.

They know what they are doing.

SARS don't go after bandits which is their main job, they jump to EFCC's work, SARS rob/extort from the people from the Douthyin the name of fighting Internet fraud, which is not even their job.

SARS can get away with killings and they are more wicked than Nigerian soldiers.

Buhari's government is using SARS to intimidate the South, same way police have checkpoints in every conner of the South, they extort from innocent Southerners and even shoot them because of N20 or N50. Police can't intimidate people in the North.
That's because the North expecially North West controls Nigeria as they have the highest number of states and senators in Abuja.

North West have 7 States with 21 senators while the South East have 5 States and 15 senators.

This rubbish is from the constitution as the constitution is from Northern military.

Politicians in the South are not in charge of our security.

Nigeria need to protest for the 2014 confab held by all Nigerians to be implemented.

We need restructuring or disintegration.

If not, before 50 years time we will have over 10 million almajiris roaming the streets of the South Nigeria alone voting based on religion in the South.

Restructuring will save Southern Nigerians from slavery by the people from the Sahelian regions.
stop it, SARs harassed me during GEJ time wella.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by 989900: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
zudozz:
Him people don tell am.. wetin him Go do nau.. Matter don finish.

Touché!

From thence, we move . . . it's playing out nicely already.

It's time to stand up and be counted!

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Kingstanding: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
inoki247:
So na only dem take 150 million are they trying to say the South doesn't have a say
. It's not their fault but the fault of bastard leaders from south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by 989900: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2020
jidamsel43:
Internet fraudster sighted
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by lildonn222: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Coldie:
I don't blame them though, everyone has their own point of view in every struggle.

I heard that in the north most of them don't know what SARS is, in the north even the leanest shoe maker police can't arrest or intimidate him.

But they come Down south ans be treating us anyhow, I have never done yahoo in my life neither am I a criminal but I was arrested by SARS.

My offense they can were the used to arrest boys who smoke weed they didnt catch anyone as they were coming out saw me standing in front of the street and arrested me for no reason put me in the boot of a car and took me to the I station. My offense nothing but to them I must bail myself.

See Major cheating. One part of the country gets special treatment while the other Is been treated as second class citizens
It has happened countless of times,ask anyone whenever police came out on operations like that they'll arest anybody around the area.Please don't say what you don't know.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by exminister(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Am not surprised
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by HundredWays(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
Niger, Nassarawa, Plateu, Benue, kwarra and Kogi are northerners. QED.
fact..
But what's QED??
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by supercase1(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
jidamsel43:
Those that started the movement #endsars initially had genuine interest to stop police brutality against innocent citizens. The movement has been hijacked by criminals and elements of disobedient. If SARS is disbanded, does it mean that police will abandon the fight against cyber crime? Another formation can be established with a different name and can be more brutal than SARS. The attack on security agencies on the disguise of protest is unacceptable and uncalled for. Nigerians have right to protest against government but government also has the responsibility to curb breaking down of law and order.
how will you EXPLAIN THE PROTESTER THAT WAS SHOT IN THE MANHOOD BY THE POLICE,ANSWER OR ELSE MAY BRUTALITY FROM CRIMINALS EVIL MEN AND CORRUPT SECURITY AGENCIES FALL ON YOU CHILDREN AND BE THEIR PORTION
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
lildonn222:
It has happened countless of times,ask anyone whenever police came out on operations like that they'll arest anybody around the area.Please don't say what you don't know.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by samwillyco1(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
No sense organization
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by mustafaa: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Mathantics:
SARS primary assignment is to fight against violent crimes like banditry, kidnapping and Fulani jihadist herdsmen.
Not searching someone's phone or accusing anyone from the South with smartphone or laptops of being a yahoo boy.

During GEJ's time, SARS don't harras innocent youths like this, they go for criminals.

Today, most of the security agencies are controlled by the Fulanis(North West) they want to intimidate and keep the Southerners oppressed.

They know what they are doing.

SARS don't go after bandits which is their main job, they jump to EFCC's work, SARS rob/extort from the people from the Douthyin the name of fighting Internet fraud, which is not even their job.

SARS can get away with killings and they are more wicked than Nigerian soldiers.

Buhari's government is using SARS to intimidate the South, same way police have checkpoints in every conner of the South, they extort from innocent Southerners and even shoot them because of N20 or N50. Police can't intimidate people in the North.
That's because the North expecially North West controls Nigeria as they have the highest number of states and senators in Abuja.

North West have 7 States with 21 senators while the South East have 5 States and 15 senators.

This rubbish is from the constitution as the constitution is from Northern military.

Politicians in the South are not in charge of our security.

Nigeria need to protest for the 2014 confab held by all Nigerians to be implemented.

We need restructuring or disintegration.

If not, before 50 years time we will have over 10 million almajiris roaming the streets of the South Nigeria alone voting based on religion in the South.

Restructuring will save Southern Nigerians from slavery by the people from the Sahelian regions.

This is not correct. I've seen the videos flying online and honestly, the SARS men harassing and extorting Southerners are your fellow brothers from the South.

We don't have any problem with SARS in the North, they've helped rescue kidnapped victims, napped armed robbers, killed bandits etc,.

Their presence in the North has been helpful. So should we scrap them because we have a few bad ones among them in the South?

What we need is a sincere and genuine reform of police. Not ban.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
jidamsel43:

If you don't be the guts to protest, jut shut the hell up
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
mustafaa:

This is not correct. I've seen the videos flying online and honestly, the SARS men harassing and extorting Southerners are your fellow brothers from the South.

We don't have any problem with SARS in the North, they've helped rescue kidnapped victims, napped armed robbers, killed bandits etc,.

Their presence in the North has been helpful. So should we scrap them because we have a few bad ones among them in the South?

What we need is a sincere and genuine reform of police.

Good . then thy should be sent to the North where they are needed. While the police o their jobs down south
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

Apt.
All those joining celebrities to #Endsars,hope you all are ready for the repercussions..The spike in criminality and armed robbery that will follow.
Remember these celebrities can afford quality security as they live in secure areas.
SARS shouldn't be ended,they should be reformed.
The fact that criminals like Slawormir who always glorifies cyber criminality and fraud is vehemently supporting death to SARS should tell you what's to come if this eventually happens.
Don't just follow the crowd and join the trend,THINK..
Armed robbers fear these SARS operatives.
Ending them will cause more harm than good.

Ogbeni, you are wrong.

People didn't stop robbing for the fear of SARS

Instead, violent crime rate reduced because crime pattern has changed.

It's only nonentities that carry guns to attack people when they can stay in their homes and defraud people online.

Put simply, crime rate dropped because there are more internet scams than violent crimes. You hardly go to any street in southern Nigeria without seeing online fraudsters. In Lagos, Yahoo-yahoo even has schools. This is the reason violent crime dropped, not because of yeye SARS.

SARS is not equipped for tackling that sort of crime that's why they use intimidation to force such people to settle them. The problem now is that they assume that every well-dressed young guy is into online fraud.

Besides, how do you know that armed robbers fear SARS? Are you an armed robber?
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Angrykidd: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
lexy2014:

But u said this:

"The fact that criminals like Slawormir who always glorifies cyber criminality and fraud is vehemently supporting death to SARS should tell you what's to come if this eventually happens."
So?
Slawormir is a self acclaimed criminal,I never intended to imply SARS are meant to tackle cyber crime if that's what you wanna fixate on to have something to argue about.
Cyber crime is typically for EFCC,I used that example to show that criminals and fraudsters are also involved in the protest for the disbandment of SARS..
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Angrykidd: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Yakubu113:

In as much as i don't support cyber crime but cyber crime is not a violent crime which we have EFCC to tackle not Sars. Sars was created to tackle violent crime like armed robbery not to check the phone of citizens there is no justification to what this guys do i think this arewa youth thinks is campaign period if sars is scrape today criminals will not take over Nigeria because we still have the police.
Exactly my point.
The end of SARS will result in a spike of violent crimes.
Hence while I think what is required is a reform,not their end.
Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by Kennyswag: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
I hate this northerners ehnn..
I blame lusgard angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by lildonn222: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=ecolime post=94824208][/quote]I stand with you on this,that's why I wanted you to stick with it.I hope the government will come out with solutions that favors Nigerians and not let them exposed to wolves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.