Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78791 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by plierz(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
That's a typical act of Ponzi. They do it to attract more victims.

They delay your payment

They start paying victims in a skeletal manner

They pay only the "small money" victims.

More victims rush in to "invest"

Another round of stories began.

MBA Forex will continue to "manage" it till victims gets tired and leave them to God.

When MMM crashed, people were still investing and few getting paid for long till no one had anymore trust.

I visited mba Instagram page just now. I almost cried. See victims shedding tears and begging to collect their own money.

I find it strange that only one strange guy pliers is posting alerts for investors. Is mba now that broke to employ more hands to do the dirty job of deceiving mugus?

If you find ur self in one of those telegram scam groups, you'll understand how easy showing fake alert screenshots is.
This is super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Skudi: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

They delay your payment

MBA Forex will continue to "manage" it till victims gets tired and leave them to God.

When MMM crashed, people were still investing and few getting paid for long till no one had anymore trust.

I visited mba Instagram page just now. I almost cried. See victims shedding tears and begging to collect their own money.

Dem don they shift goal post
It seems you people don't know how forex work
For your information MBA has been in existence for 3yrs and there is no organization without ups and downs.
The fact that they pay now doesn't mean that they are using it to attract new investors. Some people say without new member join they can't pay,that is ow u will know it is not a ponzi scheme cos no new member will be willing to join now cos of the delay in payment.
No new member join and they are still paying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DrAkpa(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2020
[s]stagger:

We will see who the pig is at the end of the day. We dey watch[/s]!

One of the pigs is in severe pains grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Skudi:

Dem don they shift goal post
It seems you people don't know how forex work
For your information MBA has been in existence for 3yrs and there is no organization without ups and downs.
The fact that they pay now doesn't mean that they are using it to attract new investors. Some people say without new member join they can't pay,that is ow u will know it is not a ponzi scheme cos no new member will be willing to join now cos of the delay in payment.
No new member join and they are still paying.
MBA has nothing to do with forex. Maybe, you should tell me how forex works?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
DrAkpa:

The bastards go still talk say na Photoshop.. My 15th month alert is loading.
5th alert from ad.d.y done and dusted 2weeks ago.

Naija too sweet abeg.
Haters are crying and growing poorer, big boys are going richer and maximising opportunities

We move

Omo naija sweet die let the mumu haters continue what the knows best, i dont have their time. All i know is by God grace July i will jet out wit my family to rest my brain for one week.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by eezor: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please someone should help this Sister. Please. She need your helps and advices.

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

They delay your payment

I find it strange that only one strange guy plierz is posting alerts for investors. Is mba now that broke to employ more hands to do the dirty job of deceiving mugus?

If you find ur self in one of those telegram scam groups, you'll understand how easy showing fake alert screenshots is.

Very valid. No one is posting 500k alert. All I see is 50k etc, money that boys can burn in one sitting. Many dudes will leave those guys for God at the end. E sure die

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by shedomains: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
all mba offices have shut down till 2021 january.it is well
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
eezor:
Please someone should help this Sister. Please. She need your helps and advices.
Tell her to send her account details to me.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
shedomains:
all mba offices have shut down till FOREVER january.it is well
Fixed
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6326063/19-year-old-unilorin-student-commits-suicide

This is one of the reasons we must speak against ponzi when we see it.....
I feel a dejavu somewhere in that story shocked , na so Maxwell and him pipu dey yarn for here

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Dopenigga(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
nawao. Goodbye to MBA. it was fun while it lasted *sigh*
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
eezor:

where are our MBA billionaires? youngbuffet, drakpa, and our resident MBA pastor Rev. Tope777, come and save the life of your co-investor o

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Some banks made a move on MBA accounts just like Zenith did last year. Management is working assiduously to reverse those moves.

Naaah leave dem. They want to get me in further trouble at work like they did with the previous account.

One idiot with two monikers says I deactivated a 7 years old account. I don't blame them though cos Corona has made Nov 2019 to December 2020 look like 7 years to them

Boss, I hail o

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Boss, I hail o

Nothing to say

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by eezor: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Could you bliv they deleted and remove his comment? because I shared it here.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by eezor: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Resurgent2016:

where are our MBA billionaires? youngbuffet, drakpa, and our resident MBA pastor Rev. Tope777, come and save the life of your co-investor o
I went back to check and contact him, they have deleted and removed his comment. I knew somebody here reported it. Chai..Naija.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SaintUlot: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mba is back, those who wish to invest can resume investment.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
eezor:

I went back to check and contact him, they have deleted and removed his comment. I knew somebody here reported it. Chai..Naija.
Airsaylongcome did that. That guy is so petty that you have to pay him 2k for any assistance
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
These rats can't get my name of they mouths.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by eezor: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
See her Facebook details if you can help her. Just for the sake of her health. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/praize.favor.7
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by eezor: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
BadAdviser:

Airsaylongcome did that. That guy is so petty that you have to pay him 2k for any assistance
I just feel for that girl honestly if she is saying the truth about her medical conditions.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by plierz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Alattttsssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by plierz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
More alatttts loading up shortly, stay tuned...........
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SaintUlot: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
eezor:

See her Facebook details if you can help her. Just for the sake of her health. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/praize.favor.7

That ain't necessary again, mba forex is now paying.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RosyIsBlessed: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
plierz:
Alattttsssss

Pepper them

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
eezor:

Could you bliv they deleted and remove his comment? because I shared it here.

Dont be surprised, there are some paid MBA agents operating on this thread, probably even passing info to Maxwell Odum. Each time we turn on the heat on MBA forex for being a scam, they respond too.

Initially they respond by sending attack dogs like redscorpion, drakapa,50nizzy and the likes (that hasnt worked and these monikers have largely become dormant or surprisingly cool).

They then move to paying in trickles (less than 80k) to try to make our assertions appear false, and send another moniker to start gathering the alerts and posting it on this thread (he has to earn his pay as an agent of MBA)

But if you know, you know. The former thread was a major headache to MBA forex agents, this one would be the consciene they lost when they decided to profit from their fellow humans loss.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
SaintUlot:

Mba is paying? How many people did they pay? Have they paid her overdue payment? Why did they delete her comment if they have nothing to hide.

They could have simply paid her ROI and posted the alert on that thread, that will silence all critics.

Afterall, MBA claimed investors victims monies are secured, how hard will it be to make a simple transfer
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by sonofElElyon: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Don't say that! If he wants to help a genuinely ill person don't discourage him
The lady is allegedly undergoing dialysis.. you know how much that costs? How are you sure she has started receiving her own ROIs? Did she tell you? Are you aware she has announced so? Even if so, are you certain the monthly ROI is enough for her alleged daily dialysis?

SaintUlot:

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DrAkpa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
My 15th month alert has landed in my wallet 1 day earlier, I have initiated withdrawal. I will send screenshots as soon as it is completed.

Death to the pigs, death to the progress haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Joeyburton: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trayceey and the rest, how are you na ? How market ? Mr and mrs nairaland billionaires and experts on every financial market in the world, future wall street billionaires who can't even tell how forex works and thinks it's magic. I have not seen you guys since o. Did you force them to delete the other thread to cover your shame ? You insult Fxmanager, BadAdviser etc. I hope your unlimited knowledge will tell you how to get your money back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.