Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) (4659 Views)

Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest / ASUU Strike Protest Rocks UNIBEN (Video, Photos) / 'End ASUU Strike' Protest Rocks Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by KayCee92(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol... Na now una eye clear. Please let's NANS continue talking for u guys grin
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by habymi: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
MickzyDonald:
What's the essence of fighting for what's not worth fighting for,the probability of we students getting job is 0.5 of the ratio of 10, Education is very important but it's not valued in this Country at all, without a certificate there's no employment, with a certificate you might not be given a job,all your projects gets burnt after submitting them...We shouldn't rely on Nigeria's educational system because it might later put one to shame... Educational is important
#EndPoorEducationalSystem

Modified---
for those who are going to join the protest,why don't you get yourself skilled,use it for the future if the certificate doesn't work out instead of wasting your time fighting for the useless organizations wasting our genuine time...God bless us all

Drop out make we hear word jor

1 Like

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Bomboiy: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
DaInferno:
...he no evebcome mention the skills sef

am currently learning tailoring, but that don't mean I don't wanna graduate!

This is it. Nobody is against learning if trade but saying we should forget about Education and focus on other things is a very stupid take.

3 Likes

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Holyprophet121(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
I think the solution to all these stuff is that all schools abroad should co-operate and Stop admitting any student who is a Nigerian,I think then our politicians will now concentarco and develop our schools

2 Likes

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by MickzyDonald: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
DaInferno:
no negative vibes pls... there are people who still use their certificates
Ain't condemning Education, it's the best to have but isn't that valued in this Country....U guys stop misquoting me na

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't even know why we're paying school fees self
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by DaInferno(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Ain't condemning Education, it's the best to have but isn't that valued in this Country....U guys stop misquoting me na
polish it however u wanna polish it, education is important anywhere in the world, your statement could poison alot of minds...

1 Like

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by MickzyDonald: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
DaInferno:
polish it however u wanna polish it, education is important anywhere in the world, your statement could poison alot of minds...
Sorry o,mister poisoner

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by theophilusj31(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good one.it getting too much for ASUU and FG.They only care about their interest that why they not bothered about the future of the youths of the country.

The real bastards In all this bruhaha,are the politicians.when their children are schooling in Europe and north America,while will they care about the children of the common men,whose kids can only afford public universities
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by PolymathDave(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from the Lord’s coming judgement upon all of mankind.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
With all that is said and done.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
He desires for ALL to be saved, believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by believing in Jesus ALONE will you be made right with God and your name be written in the book of life.
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Nwavid(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
DID YOU KNOW??

That with ₦1,000 you can earn as much as ₦10,000 daily. I know some will say it's a scam but i will show you how.
Join me today on https:///eFCkqEy
And start earning massive income daily

For more info Contact Mr David:
http:///2348141725279
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by oyetunjibaba: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elisho95:
Students no waste time protesting cause no protest de work for naija
Instead used that time and do somethin beta

e do hapu now. Sarz don end.
Na to #end assu strike
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Dreamliner787(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
MickzyDonald:
What's the essence of fighting for what's not worth fighting for,the probability of we students getting job is 0.5 of the ratio of 10, Education is very important but it's not valued in this Country at all, without a certificate there's no employment, with a certificate you might not be given a job,all your projects gets burnt after submitting them...We shouldn't rely on Nigeria's educational system because it might later put one to shame... Educational is important
#EndPoorEducationalSystem

Modified---
for those who are going to join the protest,why don't you get yourself skilled,use it for the future if the certificate doesn't work out instead of wasting your time fighting for the useless organizations wasting our genuine time...God bless us all

If you are wasting your time going to school, me, I'm not.. I really need that certificate because I strongly believe by God's willing, it would be of positive use to me. So stop condemning education in a somewhat way.
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Dreamliner787(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Siberia01:
cool

Education doesn't make you great...
it will never make you rich.....
the Major reasons why degree holders are poor!!!

wizkid, zlatan and davido combined are all richer than all the Nigerian doctors put together..

better drop out now ...
or you live to regret the rest of your life..

go and learn skills
go into music
go into entertainment...

leave education for the white race

Speak for yourself.., you are what you think
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Ramsey19: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Holyprophet121:
I think the solution to all these stuff is that all schools abroad should co-operate and Stop admitting any student who is a Nigerian,I think then our politicians will now concentarco and develop our schools

I wish this could be possible, e for make sense wella make we gather dey battle the rotten education system like that.
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by MickzyDonald: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:

You are just a loser who does not value education..
See what this pathetic looser wrote on his profile,but you are here criticizing my comment,if your IQ is somehow low(probably it will be low) you should skip NL for a while instead of rubbishing other people's comment...I don't think you'll learn from this but I'm trying to load more for you if you try replying back... Numskull
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by MickzyDonald: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:

If you are wasting your time going to school, me, I'm not.. I really need that certificate because I strongly believe by God's willing, it would be of positive use to me. So stop condemning education in a somewhat way.
Then if you strongly believe i pray God will guide you
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by Dreamliner787(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
MickzyDonald:

See what this pathetic looser wrote on his profile,but you are here criticizing my comment,if your IQ is somehow low(probably it will be low) you should skip NL for a while instead of rubbishing other people's comment...I don't think you'll learn from this but I'm trying to load more for you if you try replying back... Numskull

No worries bro, keep your shitty comments to yourself okay. I would be so stupid wasting my time with an idiot like you.
Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by MickzyDonald: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dreamliner787:

No worries bro, keep your shitty comments to yourself okay. I would be so stupid wasting my time with an idiot like you.
grin grin grin I Know u will surely comment

Re: Students Set To Embark On Nationwide End ASUU Strike Protest (more Details) by unity004(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
why are you wasting your time on this one, just allow him to enjoy his comfort in that brothel while hard working students fight to finish their education in time, maybe he have many COs and is afraid of resuming grin
DaInferno:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deep Inspirational Quotes|Deep Thoughts Quotes. / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) / Compare Girls Classroom Versus Boys Classroom In 1950’s In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.