Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God (35619 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways To Please God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You are indeed
nothing can change the fact that we Christains are tolerant
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Adrian9(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Lavisha:

The moment agreed to fill everything, they're enrolling you in a mohamedans pact.
Their weight no reach!
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by olanrewaju49127: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
:You are indeednothing can change the actuality that we Christains are tolerance
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Can you explained better?cause I don't really understand what you met by real truth not in this thread.

1.Copying your trade is at your own advantage .
2.no guarantee signal as long as forex is concern ,its a gamble100%
3.even with 300$ account your risk taking will be very low, else you'll lose it in a second. And taking a low risk as Micro lot. In a month you're still yet to make 30$ because not every day you'll see signal.
4. Forex isn't a rose house where you fetch diamonds. It's a business of gambling, many at ikoye prison today are because of forex.

My advice to anyone who is interested in learning forex. First don't see it as poverty alleviation, if it works out for you. Then thank your God. Secondly don't waste your money paying for tutoring because all information you'll need are online. Your strategy might be reckon to know .just read and find your own way into the market. Cognitively you might be greater than elliot wave by finding your own method. Lastly don't venture into forex with a borrowed money and also bear in mind that" you go lose no matter how good you're " and also don't go with an 200$ account. Preferably go with 500$ upward.

Thank you
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by DollarAngel(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari needs the mercy of God
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by ofiko123(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice write up... Happy Sunday God is the greatest..

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Notatribalist(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ebere044:

3.even with 300$ account your risk taking will be very low, else you'll lose it in a second. And taking a low risk as Micro lot. In a month you're still yet to make 30$ because not every day you'll see signal.
4. Forex isn't a rose house where you fetch diamonds. It's a business of gambling, many at ikoye prison today are because of forex.

My advice to anyone who is interested in learning forex. First don't see it as poverty alleviation, if it works out for you. Then thank your God. Secondly don't waste your money paying for tutoring because all information you'll need are online. Your strategy might be reckon to know .just read and find your own way into the market. Cognitively you might be greater than elliot wave by finding your own method. Lastly don't venture into forex with a borrowed money and also bear in mind that" you go lose no matter how good you're " and also don't go with an 200$ account. Preferably go with 500$ upward.

Thank you
Your post is contradictory.. In one hand you condemned it and at the end you encouraged it..

The fact that you claimed forex is gambling clearly shows that you don't know what you're doing..

And asking people to go learn online without having a personal mentor speaks volume of why you may have lost in this business..

3.even with 300$ account your risk taking will be
be very low, else you'll lose it in a second.

THE ABOVE IS FROM YOUR POST.

And our number one says copying my trade is my own advantage, so what's wrong with that?

Your number two says no guarantee signal,did you see where I promised guarantee signal in my post?.

Your number three says even with 300usd my risk talking will be low,so what's wrong with me lowering my risk level.

You just want to criticize with reason...
If you must criticize at least have a reason for it..
Now have a summary of how I do my trade

Every trade I place I determines how much I am willing to lose per that trade and how .much I want to make..
Given that I can't win all trade I will end up having a random distribution of negative and positive trade..If I lose 5 dollars per trade x 10 Negative trades =25$ lose

If I gain 10dollars per trade ×5 positive trades =50usd.

50$ gain -25$ loss=25$ profit..

This is RISK REWARD RATIO(RRR)IN FOREX..
LEARN TO CRITICIZE NEXT TIME..
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
Your post is contradictory.. In one hand you condemned it and at the end you encouraged it..

The fact that you claimed forex is gambling clearly shows that you don't know what you're doing..

And asking people to go learn online without having a personal mentor speaks volume of why you may have lost in this business..

3.even with 300$ account your risk taking will be
be very low, else you'll lose it in a second.

THE ABOVE IS FROM YOUR POST.

And our number one says copying my trade is my own advantage, so what's wrong with that?

Your number two says no guarantee signal,did you see where I promised guarantee signal in my post?.

Your number three says even with 300usd my risk talking will be low,so what's wrong with me lowering my risk level.

You just want to criticize with reason...
If you must criticize at least have a reason for it..
Now have a summary of how I do my trade

Every trade I place I determines how much I am willing to lose per that trade and how .much I want to make..
Given that I can't win all trade I will end up having a random distribution of negative and positive trade..If I lose 5 dollars per trade x 10 Negative trades =25$ lose

If I gain 10dollars per trade ×5 positive trades =50usd.

50$ gain -25$ loss=25$ profit..

This is RISK REWARD RATIO(RRR)IN FOREX..
LEARN TO CRITICIZE NEXT TIME..

And I thought you've something more reasonable than my comment. Lol

Anyways I've spoken and let he who has ear hear.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by adesharp2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Notatribalist(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ebere044:

And I thought you've something more reasonable than my comment. Lol

Anyways I've spoken and let he who has ear hear.
I need you to stop being emotional and counter my post with facts..
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Abusadiq01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thelife:

Muslim.

I'm so sure if it was on Friday your brain dead brother and sister would have been calling Christian names for commenting on there Thread

Kingzeez10

This is one of your brother

You will be surprise to see that majority of those claiming to be atheist on Christian thread are Muslim if you check their chat history.

Guy get sense naa, I was just trying to be jovial.... Sorry if e no funny u!
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by ugofulfilled(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Fasting and prayer.....it really works also

Bu what's the right way to fast?
I would talk aboy that next week Sunday

I look forward to reading it?

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Speedo17(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by queensnow: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone
Please kindly vote for me by clicking the link below voting cost 30naira u can vote as much as you want. Please guys help me win, I really need your votes to win the cash prize will help boost my business.
God bless you all

https://skillshubafrica.com/contestant/42
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Thelife: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abusadiq01:

Guy get sense naa, I was just trying to be jovial.... Sorry if e no funny u!

Oooh really.

Well those Christian on your Islamic tread on Friday too are trying to be jovial

No offense taken.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Dammy30(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Call for more information

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
lexy2014:

How are we not "righteous" like those in d Bible?
Those in the Bible were the first to withness God powers. They were very closer to God. And another reason is End time is approaching. Different atrocities, sins and events are taking over the world.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:

Those in the Bible were the first to withness God powers. They were very closer to God. And another reason is End time is approaching. Different atrocities, sins and events are taking over the world.

Is there anywhere in d Bible that says that because those in d Bible were first witnesses to God's power they were righteous? What has end time approaching got to do with righteousness? Where there no atrocities, sins and events in d Bible?
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
lexy2014:

Is there anywhere in d Bible that says that because those in d Bible were first witnesses to God's power they were righteous? What has end time approaching got to do with righteousness? Where there no atrocities, sins and events in d Bible?
Jesus was with them, He saved, healed , and put things in order during His stay in Earth.
What I'm trying to say is that those time with Jesus and the trues prophects of God cannot be compared to this modern day life.

We can only pray/seek for His Grace, Mercy and powers in our lives.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Abusadiq01(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thelife:

Oooh really.

Well those Christian on your Islamic tread on Friday too are trying to be jovial

No offense taken.

I don comot amm idiot
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:

Jesus was with them, He saved, healed , and put things in order during His stay in Earth.
What I'm trying to say is that those time with Jesus and the trues prophects of God cannot be compared to this modern day life.

We can only pray/seek for His Grace, Mercy and powers in our lives.

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:
Six ways you can seek for the Mercy of God

1) You must accept God as your Lord and personal saviour. You must be with God , So the Lord can be with you.

2) You must believe in God, Jesus, , holy spirit and God's messengers

3) You must be Merciful to people, poor people etc

4) You should love mercy, walk humbly and do justly

5) You must learn to forgive

6) Be thankful to God, by Praising and worshipping Him.
Your post isn't DEEPLY HOLY SPIRIT LED.

Be courageous and put it straight.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY & THE NARROW WAY TO SEE GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

1) It's not stated in the Bible . And most Believers of Christ and Messengers were very much powerful,graceful and merciful except few. And God was with the prophet and His people.
2)End time was prophesized as the time of great tribulations and Antichrist would mislead the saints.
3)They were atrocities, sins and events in the Bible .
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Your post isn't DEEPLY HOLY SPIRIT LED.

Be courageous and put it straight.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY & THE NARROW WAY TO SEE GOD ALMIGHTY.
I'm sorry if it sounds absurd to you. I purposely used God , so that the readers could understand me very well.
God, Jesus, Holy Spirit = Trinity
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:

1) It's not stated in the Bible . And most Believers of Christ and Messengers were very much powerful,graceful and merciful except few. And God was with the prophet and His people.
2)End time was prophesized as the time of great tribulations and Antichrist would mislead the saints.
3)They were atrocities, sins and events in the Bible .

1. If it's not in d Bible as u have acknowledged, then what's d basis of u concluding that those in d Bible were more righteous than people of today? According to u:

"And most Believers of Christ and Messengers were very much powerful,graceful and merciful except few."

How did u arrive at d above? Any scriptural backing?

Again u said:

"And God was with the prophet and His people."

There were several prophets in d Bible. Which one are u referring by saying "the prophet"? And were his people?

2. If endtime was prophesied in d Bible, how does that prove that those in d Bible where more righteous than today's generation? U said:

"Antichrist would mislead the saints"

D key word there is "WOULD", which is a future tense& suggests something that hasn't happened.

3. Once again, u have acknowledged that there were also atrocities, sins and events in Bible days. That means, this isn't a criteria for determining if those in d Bible days were more righteous than today's folks
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
lexy2014:

1. If it's not in d Bible as u have acknowledged, then what's d basis of u concluding that those in d Bible were more righteous than people of today? According to u:

"And most Believers of Christ and Messengers were very much powerful,graceful and merciful except few."

How did u arrive at d above? Any scriptural backing?

Again u said:

"And God was with the prophet and His people."

There were several prophets in d Bible. Which one are u referring by saying "the prophet"? And were his people?

2. If endtime was prophesied in d Bible, how does that prove that those in d Bible where more righteous than today's generation? U said:

"Antichrist would mislead the saints"

D key word there is "WOULD", which is a future tense& suggests something that hasn't happened.

3. Once again, u have acknowledged that there were also atrocities, sins and events in Bible days. That means, this isn't a criteria for determining if those in d Bible days were more righteous than today's folks
Read your bible with an humble mind to understand my points very well.
There are some peoples in the Bible that we are emulating now .
Examples . Joseph, David etc . God expressed the love he had for David. "As the apple of His eyes..."

But the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, to he was the doer of it.

The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper.

Genesis 39:21-23
2) The saints in the bible were much filled with grace , Mercy ,power of God, holy spirit to preach the Gospel of Christ unlike now . and the reasons why the grace is reducing is to fulfill the prophecy of the end time .
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:

Read your bible with an humble mind to understand my points very well.
There are some peoples in the Bible that we are emulating now .
Examples . Joseph, David etc . God expressed the love he had for David. "As the apple of His eyes..."

But the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, to he was the doer of it.

The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing that was under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and that which he did, the LORD made it to prosper.

Genesis 39:21-23
2) The saints in the bible were much filled with grace , Mercy ,power of God, holy spirit to preach the Gospel of Christ unlike now . and the reasons why the grace is reducing is to fulfill the prophecy of the end time .

This was ur initial comment after which we have had like 4 exchanges:

"We aren't Righteous like those in the Bible".

In all, u haven't had any scriptural reference to support ur claims. All u have been doing is contradicting urself left, right& centre. So when u say this: "Read your bible with an humble mind to understand my points very well", am wondering if u even read ur Bible before saying that "We aren't Righteous like those in the Bible".

When u say "We aren't Righteous like those in the Bible", u were referring to everyone in d Bible. Which begs d question, what does it mean to be righteous by Bible standards?

Now u have been able to mention David& Joseph as people who lived exemplary lives. Are u saying that there are no human beings who have lived after Bible days that weren't as industrious, favoured and loved of God like David & Joseph?

According to u:

"The saints in the bible were much filled with grace , Mercy ,power of God, holy spirit to preach the Gospel of Christ unlike now".

Can u pls tell me what d saints of today are filled with?

According to u:

"the reasons why the grace is reducing is to fulfill the prophecy of the end time".

Is there anywhere in d Bible that said that grace will reduce in order to fulfill d prophecy of d endtime? How was grace given in d Bible?
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Akube1z: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
lexy2014:

This was ur initial comment after which we have had like 4 exchanges:

"We aren't Righteous like those in the Bible".

In all, u haven't had any scriptural reference to support ur claims. All u have been doing is contradicting urself left, right& centre. So when u say this: "Read your bible with an humble mind to understand my points very well", am wondering if u even read ur Bible before saying that "We aren't Righteous like those in the Bible".

When u say "We aren't Righteous like those in the Bible", u were referring to everyone in d Bible. Which begs d question, what does it mean to be righteous by Bible standards?

Now u have been able to mention David& Joseph as people who lived exemplary lives. Are u saying that there are no human beings who have lived after Bible days that weren't as industrious, favoured and loved of God like David & Joseph?

According to u:

"The saints in the bible were much filled with grace , Mercy ,power of God, holy spirit to preach the Gospel of Christ unlike now".

Can u pls tell me what d saints of today are filled with?

According to u:

"the reasons why the grace is reducing is to fulfill the prophecy of the end time".

Is there anywhere in d Bible that said that grace will reduce in order to fulfill d prophecy of d endtime? How was grace given in d Bible?
There will be no grace in time of rapture and the time of Antichrist/ End time.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by Thelife: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abusadiq01:

I don comot amm idiot

Kingzeez10
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Akube1z:

There will be no grace in time of rapture and the time of Antichrist/ End time.
Thanks for your contribution.

How does this answer d questions I asked?
Re: Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God by AJCs(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
No criteria for mercy of God! He (God) does what pleases Him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.