Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,156 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? (3504 Views)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by Time2Think(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2011
I still dont understand what this Pastor man is doing with this Sharia man.
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by agabaI23(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
He cannot even change his attire to suit the region he visited.
Check out PDP when they do regional campaigns.

They may be bad but they sure know what to do to get people's votes. These are trivial things that subtly influence people's perceptions.

There comes the importance of money in politics.
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by agabaI23(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
I think it is mischievous to say there were only 3000 people in GEJ rally

Look at this video not even picture

http://www.channelstv.com/global/videos.php?vid_shows=nat_1245

9ijaman hmm!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by baslone: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2011
agabaI23:

He cannot even change his attire to suit the region he visited.
Check out PDP when they do regional campaigns.

They may be bad but they sure know what to do to get people's votes. These are trivial things that subtly influence people's perceptions.

There comes the importance of money in politics.

Have they ever needed people's votes?
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by 9ijaMan: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
agabaI23:

I think it is mischievous to say there were only 3000 people in GEJ rally

Look at this video not even picture

http://www.channelstv.com/global/videos.php?vid_shows=nat_1245

9ijaman hmm!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry my dear, your benefactor could not even manage to fill TBS, despite all the noise about being popular. Lagos is supposed to be the 2nd most populated state n the country. Lagos according to INEC has the largest number of registered voters. If GEJ was unable to fill only the grounds of TBS let alone the empty stands, where then is the so called popularity.

Nigerians have all seen through the lie called Jonathief!

By the way, I'm sure by the time we make a head count, those rented crowd will barely make 3000
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2011
9ijaMan:

Sorry my dear, your benefactor could not even manage to fill TBS, despite all the noise about being popular. Lagos is supposed to be the 2nd most populated state n the country. Lagos according to INEC has the largest number of registered voters. If GEJ was unable to fill only the grounds of TBS let alone the empty stands, where then is the so called popularity.

Nigerians have all seen through the lie called Jonathief!

By the way, I'm sure by the time we make a head count, those rented crowd will barely make 3000
lol you are very funny and you know it. Anyway if that makes you feel good then go ahead grin
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by aletheia(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2011
danjohn:

Please feel free to make adjustments.  Attached is the file that I have with the new INEC registration # of 73 million.  Cheers!!!

Thanks. Have made the adjustments to try to account for these variables though my version doesn't look as attractive as yours:
1) Projected turnout
2) State by state factors
3) Power of incumbency
4) Impact of high versus low turnout.

The spreadsheet simulations consistently show that the worse-case scenarios of PDP losing in all SW (highly improbable) and all NW states still do not force a runoff elections thus reinforcing the shortsightedness of the CPC and ACN in not forging a common front. I hope this will help deepen the quality of political discourse on this forum.

Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by Kenai: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2015
LWKMD!
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by Kenai: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2015
Genbuhari3:
How many votes dey south south, south east compared to north west? North west is 19.8 million, north east is 10 million. south and south east combined is 15 million undecided the rally in port harcourt is just to get some votes to compliment what will come from the north and south west!

at least there was no stampede like GEJ's own rally there.

the beauty of the rally was AIT showing it live, and for the first time, we had Tunde Bakare showing his courage in criticing Jonathan on his ground! and so many Nigerians watched his inspiring speech!

that is all, we move to North East!

And to think that, 4 years later, the Buharists are back with this SAME mindset, it's just funny.
I guess some people just never learn.

1 Like

Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kenai:

And to think that, 4 years later, the Buharists are back with this SAME mindset, it's just funny.
I guess some people just never learn.

Hmm!
Re: Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? by emiye(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
How time flies ! he couldnt get campaign crowd in 2011. but in 2015, things have changed.

In all 36 states and the FCT, Buhari has gained more supporters, while GEJ has lost supporters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor / Bankole Planned To Escape To London Says Personal Security / STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE: GEJ Congratulates Nyako (PDP) On Adamawa Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.