Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

You Are Not A Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Not A Mistake (182 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Mistake by VirtueDigest: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Some people had the privilege of growing up in a “perfect” home where they’re loved and assured that they are the best while some lived in a home where they are constantly reminded that they are a mistake. Your parent may not have planned your birth, God sure did.

True, you might have felt that your life is a mistake. Depression and self-hatred might have been a companion in your life. Also, you might have dwelt on things you don’t like about yourself for way too long. However, you are not a mistake.

You might be wondering why you are so sensitive to many things both emotionally and physically or why certain things in your life have happened. Why you can’t control your temper at times or have said mean things you don’t mean. You need to understand that, you are not perfect.

Geneen Roth said “you are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But, you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself.”

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/you-are-not-a-mistake/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Bechtel Facility Management / Help Gbokoyi Titilope Mary To Live (video) / THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE By Japheth Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.