Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa (7770 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

That is how they will take over East too? Thank God they've never and will never take over East but they have taken over the whole of Yoruba land. We saw what happened in Ikorodu last week, how just 10 Hausa men beat over 100 Yoruba people mercilessly to the extent that your people ran to the Obas palace in Ikorodu. Even your Amotekun couldn't save your people from the beating the received. was able to cover the crises and images of how your people were beating was sent to us.
... hahaha grin

Abeg send me the link

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

That was how they sent Amotekun to catch Fulanis but they went to catch cows. This Amotekun will be worse than SARS.
Abeg u are so funny grin grin grin is like u are new here , I will follow u bumper 2 bumper from Portharcourt my base

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
modsfucker:

Ohhh really? So we're gonna watch python dance pro max abi
Python swallowed more than it can chew and couldnt digest or regurgigate the carcass. It perished with its victim!
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by modsfucker: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Python swallowed more than it can chew and couldnt digest or regurgigate the carcass. It perished with its victim!

Eyyah, I hear say the carcass still dey abroad abi. Heard it was first sighted in Jerusalem but now it roams about collecting money from the gullible.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by ejanla077: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Kanu is about to carry largest genocide in the history of Nigeria. You will see how those Hausa will be slaughter your people like ram .

Kanu with his unguided utterances would lead to riot .

Wishing for the Igbos you hate so much to be killed.. Don't worry about us. Why the concern. Isn't it supposed to make u happy?
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by ejanla077: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM re so pained. Watch how they will wish Igbos are massacred in the North... But God pass them of course
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Lipscomb(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bro God forbid I don't hate igbo. I love you guys we are brother I have a lot of igbo friends .
ejanla077:

Wishing for the Igbos you hate so much to be killed.. Don't worry about us. Why the concern. Isn't it supposed to make u happy?
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by ejanla077: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Bro God forbid I don't hate igbo. I love you guys we are brother I have a lot of igbo friends .

God forbid any Igbo who take u as brother. Your hate for Igbo is legendary just like other Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM..

I kno u people so well..
I had one a neighbour who i take night stroll wit daily.. He used to pretend not to be tribalist. I used to overhear his tribalistic remarks against Igbos. Yet d guy is dating an Igbo girl.
Yorubas re ethnic bigots generally
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by osazuwa23: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2020
if war comes to nigeria this conflict will last two decades if un and other internal forces dont step in. this second war will be the brutalist war in african hisotory. Are leaders should do peace agreement and end this brutality
dokie:

The first genocide in the north led to the civil war. Another genocide will definitely lead to another civil war. One thing is certain: Igbos will not be in Nigeria at the end of the next civil war. It is either they kill all the igbos or we have our own country.

The earlier we fight the battle that will end this contraption, the better for generations yet unborn across all tribes. As it stands, very few Nigerians are enjoying life. So if we suffer unto death so that they generations to come will have a better life, the better for us all.

Blood flowed in Rwanda; today, they are rebuilding the nation. Perhaps, purposeful blood needs to flow in Nigeria (not the waste of blood all around the place) for a better future for those coming.

In any case, no matter how hard we try, we all will die someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Needs ₦‎1.2 Trillion For 42km Coastline Protection – Commissioner / The $50,000 Bribe Saga: Did Jonathan Try To Bribe SNG? / The Economist 2015 Cover Is Filled With Cryptic Symbols And Dire Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.