Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,185 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa (7756 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Who's trolling you? You jumped into my mention thinking I can be cowed easily. The mistake you made was not finding out who I was first.
Hahahahaha... grin

Who you were? and Who are you that i need to find out? this guy funny sha cheesy i have been on nairaland long enough to understand osu tactics grin when they try to prove something and you caught them they will result to posting pictures of either ewedu or tribal mark grin cuz it their way grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Hahahahaha... grin

Who you were? and Who are you that i need to find out? this guy funny sha cheesy i have been on nairaland long enough to understand osu tactics grin when they try to prove something and you caught them they will result to posting pictures of either ewedu or tribal mark grin cuz it their way grin

Don't worry, I've marked out your name and I will be on your trail now. Be ready to run away from here afterwards.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
rummmy:
still didn't change the fact that he is what we all know.
So. He is the director of NuRTw
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Hahahahaha... grin

Hahahaha haha haha
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by rummmy: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

So. He is the director of agbero
i discuss with educated and intelligent people only.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

You're too small for me. Go and ask all the Yoruba tribal bigots on NAIRALAND and they will advice you to avoid me forever because my tongue is laced with enough venom.
Lolzzz

Laced with venom indeed grin you are not even among nairaland top one thousand tribal warlord not even close to starting with grin so go and take lectures from. you seniors on nairaland and comeback when you are strong enough grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Everything I said about your people are facts.
F Everything is always fact in alaigbo grin so i won't argue with you grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by marsman: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
rummmy:
i discuss with .educated and intelligent people only.
You are definitely not one of the bolded, don't fool yourself. Nurtw is a thing, you can call it anything you like. He might be acting like a rash thug, but he can be more educated and intelligent than your small mind can imagine.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Don't worry, I've marked out your name and I will be on your trail now. Be ready to run away from here afterwards.

Igbo warlords that are worst than you said similar thing before they got decimated grin so ride on cheesy grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Igbo warlords that are worst than you said similar thing before they got decimated grin so ride on cheesy grin

An adage in Yoruba says, "Aja t'oma sonu ki i gbo fere olode. Meaning, a dog that will be lost will never heed the hunter's whistle.

I'm coming for you
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

An adage in Yoruba says, "Aja t'oma sonu ki i gbo fere olode. Meaning, a dog that will be lost will never heed the hunter's whistle.

I'm coming for you

Lolzzz grin

Coming indeed grin and please don't be late cheesy
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Elvinci101: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolzzz grin

Coming indeed grin and please don't be late cheesy

Sebi your name is Balogunodua? By the time I'm through with you your name will be changed to JAMIU ALAGBE.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Balogunodua(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Elvinci101:

Sebi your name is Balogunodua? By the time I'm through with you your name will be changed to JAMIU ALAGBE.

Gud nite grin

Comeback tomorrow grin
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by jude79(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2020
modsfucker:
Mahaukatan banza. Yanzu mutane basu da lokacin sauraron gidan rediyon kirki ma ballantana wannan shiriritar taku.

Don't worry, when the shit hits the fan you Wii abandon everything and make out time for radio biafran.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by BigSarah(f): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2020
People would come online to spill hatred and evil and term it sheepishly as trolling

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by modsfucker: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2020
jude79:

Don't worry, when the shit hits the fan you Wii abandon everything and make out time for radio biafran.

Shame undecided
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2020
modsfucker:
Mahaukatan banza. Yanzu mutane basu da lokacin sauraron gidan rediyon kirki ma ballantana wannan shiriritar taku.
Dan kauye. Marasa kunya, wawaye, ku shirya, zamu lallata ku. Daga kan radiyo zamu fara budar maku wuta.

Biafra, my beloved!
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2020
jude79:

Say it loud & proud!
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by modsfucker: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Dan kauye. Marasa kunya, wawaye, ku shirya, zamu lallata ku. Daga kan radiyo zamu fara budar maku wuta.

Biafra, my beloved!

Go and tell the coward you worship, Kanu that he should come to Nigeria, I have a gist for him.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
modsfucker:

Go and tell the coward you worship, Kanu that he should come to Nigeria, I have a gist for him.

Kanu is coming back, to a BIAFRA!
Nigeria has expired.
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Unik3030: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Kanu is about to carry largest genocide in the history of Nigeria. You will see how those Hausa will be slaughter your people like ram .

Kanu with his unguided utterances would lead to riot .
these ipob miscreants are biting more that they can chew,they really think hausas have that tolerance to withstand insults like yorubas abi?

I am only worried about Igbos in the north, Nnamdi Kanu is in his hotel chilling n putting people,their life's n business on the line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Unik3030: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
coward afonja i guess hausa people make u piss on ur body mumu
i am always surprised when Igbos call people cowards,isn't it funny?

Their bravest me ever ran away n left d war front n they are quick to call others cowards.

it's like cowardice have a new meaning
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Unik3030: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ngorbungor:
My own take away is that, if you are telling us not to talk because the north has all the weapon, and with such weapons they cant alienate the Boko Haram, is it the igbos that they can deal with in these 21st century where Igbo can boost of the highest foreign remittance in Africa, well connected people in importation that can import illegal arms in tonnes, even the north know that British and co will be neuteral this time. You are telling me that Nigeria government that is borrowing money to pay salary can finance a war?

We don't pray for war but if it comes, that will be the end of Nigeria and the north knows this. Nigeria don't have the capacity to fight a war with Biafra or any other country, they can't even defeat a small country like Chad.
u are day dreaming,so u believe Boko haram is real?u believe Nigeria army are fighting Boko haram?

if only u understand that Boko haram is d crude oil of d North,they just want to intentionally have it around to siphon fund.i am telling u, Nigeria army can finish Boko haram in seconds if they wish but their ogas won't cos they make money.

so don't compare Boko haram with civil war, Nigerian soldiers will put anyone on their needs so don't believe any Biafra can defeat Nigeria.

where will u import things from,or u think d drug money that some of u boast about can finance war?,or u think south south will allow u to use their oil as collateral security like I happened d other time?

u better wake up n face reality
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by Unik3030: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

My friend, be careful anytime you're doing your Dobalę so that you won't end up hitting your head on a stone.
u are a pathetic idiot,so u couldn't see the pictures u posted doesn't match what u say.

Typical religion intolerant n insensitive Igbo miscreants,u posted pictures of people praying n then an engagement picture.

u can't more than 18 with this your way of reasoning
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by modsfucker: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Kanu is coming back, to a BIAFRA!
Nigeria has expired.

Ohhh really? So we're gonna watch python dance pro max abi
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
The smiley above is a shield covering a crying face.
Helinues is pained
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by helinues: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Helinues is pained

See I am tired of people switching monikers to troll..

If you want to troll, bikonu be stable with one moniker so that I can put you in the register

1 Like

Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
dokie:

The first genocide in the north led to the civil war. Another genocide will definitely lead to another civil war. One thing is certain: Igbos will not be in Nigeria at the end of the next civil war. It is either they kill all the igbos or we have our own country.

The earlier we fight the battle that will end this contraption, the better for generations yet unborn across all tribes. As it stands, very few Nigerians are enjoying life. So if we suffer unto death so that they generations to come will have a better life, the better for us all.

Blood flowed in Rwanda; today, they are rebuilding the nation. Perhaps, purposeful blood needs to flow in Nigeria (not the waste of blood all around the place) for a better future for those coming.

In any case, no matter how hard we try, we all will die someday.
I bow for you my lord
Re: Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa by MosheDayan: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

OHANAEZE NDIGBO DISWONS IPOB

Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide, the apex Igbo socio-cultural group in Nigeria, representing all Igbo communities in and outside Nigeria, rising from deep, due and diligent reflections on the socio-political and economic state of affairs in Nigeria, our country, avowedly, superlatively and supremely make this declaration at this point of the nation’s need, that we are the apex representatives of the Igbo ethnic group of Nigeria at home and in Diaspora without any contestation from any other group whether known or unknown, familiar or alien, in existence or nonexistence;

That we, in strong terms, condemn the nefarious acts, plans and movements of the proscribed Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) which has since formation ingloriously cast the Igbo people of Nigeria in bad light. Without mincing words, we have over the time observed the rude, repulsive and discourteous style with which IPOB has arranged and orchestrated its affairs in the name of Igbo ethnicity, something very foreign to known civilization as respectable people.

It is a well-known fact that Ndigbo being one of the advanced societies of Nigeria is gifted with tweaks of refinement against barbarism, good taste against acidity and morally admirable principles against vile and violence, therefore, the Igbo has always been looked upon as one of the most receiving societies of man’s society anthropologically

That with remorse and pang of guilt, we regret that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have won the average Igbo man anywhere and everywhere, a national and international nest of enmity, hostility and aggression, visiting us with unfathomable, indefinable and bottomless abhorrence, the magnitude of what remains unseen in our entire history of consciousness.

As a people once united in love, we are today left on the speculation of our survival which now exists in uncertainty wherever we are found as Ndi Igbo.

To this end, we invite every “Nwafor-Igbo” to committedly join us in the total fight and condemnation of IPOB and accompanying violent acts in the name of Igbo which has brought our ethnicity down to nothing but unmitigated shame and infamy.

It is sad that we, the Ohaneze Ndigbo have fallen in deep loss as to why and when a coeval of educated, civil and enlightened Igbo suddenly passed away to give room to the generational gap of youths on which the present crop now exists, selling deaths and other forms of danger perceived and artificially manufactured enemies of Igbo.

Our race is now endangered by the wild and undomesticated influence of Nnamdi Kanu and his political supporters in the name of Igbo nationalism.
Why able bodied youths and men who should be concerned about the success of themselves and their people will swing into destruction of lives of their people and properties in our sacrosanct Igbo name, is indeed a mystery and the harm already done us is growing in leaps and bounds.

Whereas Nnamdi Kanu recently directed his usual desperate overkill to our Anioma brothers in faraway Delta State, calling them fools over what he termed denials of their Igbo identity, he assumes the biggest reason for the near disintegration of the Igbo race and nationality that warrants the Anioma, Ikwerre, Onitsha and others to deny their Igboness, the pride of which is now becoming more corrosive in them.

As we, the Igbo ceaselessly count our losses in the hands of untamed Nnamdi Kanu and fellow instigated miscreants, we shall not fail to condemn the recent Enugu incident in which IPOB is alleged to have attacked and sent to early graves, several people including two DSS officers whose patrol team was on duty.

The August 23, 2020 unprovoked violent attacks on the DSS personnel in Emene, Enugu State is not only disturbing to us as members of Ohanaeze Ndigbo but clearly demonstrates further signs of bad times ahead for every legitimate Igbo son and daughter in and outside the country since IPOB wrongly goes in the name of Igbo.

Additionally, we raise the alarm that if IPOB is not stopped, a time will come when Igbo patriotism will completely corrode and our people will begin to jettison their Igbo surnames to feel free from viral bad image. We sound this alarm to our Igbo community especially our particular people who have had to keep clapping for the already outlawed Group, to understand that the implication of the acts of IPOB are rife with unexpected implications.

With melee and gunfire from IPOB filling the air and flowing blood every now and then, the time is coming when we may be forced to flee from our ancestral homeland by the violent IPOB.

Politically, we are worried that unless we come together to address the present IPOB situation, election into the exalted Presidential position of the nation may elude us yet again.
As 2023 draws near, we stand on the age-long international relations mantra that seeks to illuminate that power is taken, not handed. This requires us to open our arms to others within and outside the country; and to also submit ourselves to a good relationship and connection with other nationalities in the larger Nigeria.

Consequently, we, the members of Ohaneze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide, urge the nation’s security outfit to carry out a full-scale investigation into the incident and also put all measures in place to ensure that the killers of the DSS personnel and others who lost their lives in the dastardly act are speedily brought to book.

We pray for the repose of the souls of the military personnel and others who died in the incident and also condole with their families.

https://politicsnigeria.com/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-alleged-killing-of-dss-personnel-by-ipob-members/
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Creation Of Adada State:a Balance Needed In The Equation / Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo / Why You Should Not Yet Rejoice About 2017 Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.